Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

For People Asking How Kanu Would Have Escaped Without Passports - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For People Asking How Kanu Would Have Escaped Without Passports (1210 Views)

All Boko Haram Suspects In Kuje Prison Have Escaped - Bashir Magashi / Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament / Those Who Hoped That Kanu Would Return To Be Killed Or Locked Up, Come Cry Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For People Asking How Kanu Would Have Escaped Without Passports by WhyMoD: 12:44am On Oct 20, 2018
It's simple..

1. Kanu didn't leave for Israel from Nigeria.
2. He must have left through one of the west African countries, say Ghana, Senegal or any other country.
3. And you don't need passports to get to most west African countries.
4. He got passport and visa From that African country. It's very easy to get a passport from most of the African countries, including Nigerian passport. Just pay heavily and you have it

PS. The point I'm trying to make is..

We should go ahead and vote Atiku.
Nothing like no election in igboland should kanu declear that again.

Why did Ojukwu fought Biafran war?
It' was cos Gowon reneged on the establishment of a confederal system of government as they had agreed on the aburi accord..

So if Atiku presents us with restructuring we should embrace it. That was why the war was fought for in the beginning

1 Like

Re: For People Asking How Kanu Would Have Escaped Without Passports by sekundosekundo: 12:49am On Oct 20, 2018
WhyMoD:

It's simple..

2. He must have left through one of the west African countries, say Ghana, Senegal or any other country.
4. He got passport and visa From that African country. It's very easy to get a passport from most of the African countries, including Nigerian passport. Just pay heavily and you have it

Ok, tell us how Afonja lost Kwara state.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For People Asking How Kanu Would Have Escaped Without Passports by WhyMoD: 12:54am On Oct 20, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Ok, tell us how Afonja lost Kwara state.
I'm not afonja. I'm Igbo and I care about Biafra too.
Buy the time is very dangerous.

Why did Ojukwu fight Biafran war first of all?
It's cos Gowon reneged on the agreement to have a confederal government.

So if Atiku is gonna restructure Nigeria that mean we'd support him. After all that was why the war was fought in the beginning

Plus the Obi factor too.
We have more to lose now should we go by kanus no election this time

1 Like

Re: For People Asking How Kanu Would Have Escaped Without Passports by Kyase(m): 12:59am On Oct 20, 2018
NK was spotted in Ghana last year na...
Re: For People Asking How Kanu Would Have Escaped Without Passports by Cjrane2: 1:03am On Oct 20, 2018
We will still vote for Atiku in 2019.

Buhari has killed too many Igbos for us to fall for his trick of releasing Nnamdi Kanu to make us boycott elections.

WE WILL VOTE FOR ATIKU, No matter what!

6 Likes

Re: For People Asking How Kanu Would Have Escaped Without Passports by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:05am On Oct 20, 2018
The video is old and fake wake up guys pls wake up!!! angry
Re: For People Asking How Kanu Would Have Escaped Without Passports by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:06am On Oct 20, 2018
Cjrane2:
We will still vote for Atiku in 2019.

Buhari has killed too many Igbos for us to fall for his trick of releasing Nnamdi Kanu to make us boycott elections.

WE WILL VOTE FOR ATIKU, No matter what!

Thanks u my brother..
Pheeeeeew a breath of fresh air..
Finally some1 with sense.

The video is totally propaganda

1 Like

Re: For People Asking How Kanu Would Have Escaped Without Passports by WhyMoD: 1:12am On Oct 20, 2018
Exactly my point..
We would vote Atiku..

1 Like

Re: For People Asking How Kanu Would Have Escaped Without Passports by Hotfreezer: 5:12am On Oct 20, 2018
Chai, I pity PDP and I'm crying for Atiku.
Is this how Atikulation would end?
Is this how Obi would be disgraced?

After all PDP has done for Igbos!

1 Like

Re: For People Asking How Kanu Would Have Escaped Without Passports by chinjo(m): 5:38am On Oct 20, 2018
If Buhari doesn't win this election he might have stroke o
Re: For People Asking How Kanu Would Have Escaped Without Passports by ideology(m): 5:53am On Oct 20, 2018
WhyMoD:
It's simple..

PS. The point I'm trying to make is..

We should go ahead and vote Atiku.
Nothing like no election in igboland should kanu declear that again.

Why did Ojukwu fought Biafran war?
It' was cos Gowon reneged on the establishment of a confederal system of government as they had agreed on the aburi accord..

So if Atiku presents us with restructuring we should embrace it. That was why the war was fought for in the beginning

From his house that was surrounded by soldiers through which road in Abia that pythons were dancing and through which border..

I hope you know where Ghana and Senegal is ... The only country close to Abia state is Cameroon, and security is tight in that axis ...
Re: For People Asking How Kanu Would Have Escaped Without Passports by cvibe2: 6:04am On Oct 20, 2018
Okay...Nansense!

Does Kanu look like someone that will not be vocal?

If he was alive, you would have heard from him on facebook, twitter, instagram, Tv/newspapers in Israel, etc etc.

(1) (Reply)

What Oparadike Asked Awolowo & The Answer He Got... / Rochas Okorocha At It Again, This Time No Longer ''Iberiberism'' / Photos: NURTW Member Drops Dead After Being Attacked During The Course Of Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.