Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures! (60542 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React / Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town / Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
onlineguruland:
if you don't have money please try to look good
Money is what makes you look good
Re: Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures! by baby124: 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
I don’t like hairy guys, guys with too much muscle or yellow guys. Ebuka pass the test in this pic for me. Not Shagari.
Re: Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures! by soke02(m): 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
Where are the ladies
Re: Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures! by byinks(f): 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
tasty guys..

Re: Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures! by Nickymezor(f): 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hmmm,not drooling oo.. E Neva reach DAT level fa
Re: Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
Rextizzle:
you will still open ur two left legs for him. cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nickymezor:
Hmmm,not drooling ke.. E Neva reach DAT level fa
really?

Re: Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures! by Hannysmilez(f): 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
Splasshhh:
undecided

Is that an erection on Ebuka
lmao. I thought I was the only one who noticed Ebuka had a boner

1 Like

Re: Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures! by Nickymezor(f): 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
lefulefu:

really?
Hiya, longest tym
Re: Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures! by nyovest300(m): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
all i see is hairs everywhere......if you know you know
Re: Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nickymezor:
Hiya, longest tym
hey beautiful how u doin?wink long long time oo.
Re: Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures! by Nickymezor(f): 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
lefulefu:
hey beautiful how u doin?wink long long time oo.
I am doing okay.how HV u been?
Re: Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures! by Yuceeluv(f): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
Shagari all the way grin. Dude is ffiiiiiinnnnnneeee...like perfect.
Ebuka doesn't catch my fancy shaa...different strokes for different folks
Re: Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures! by doggedfighter(f): 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
So the gram is on fire and girls are drooling .Alright na.
Re: Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures! by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
onlineguruland:
if you don't have money please try to look good
if you don't have money how can you buy good food that will make you look good?
You go just be like those Somalians.
Re: Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures! by 1stola: 9:01am On Oct 21, 2018
Splasshhh:
undecided

Is that an erection on Ebuka
You too like prick

1 Like

Re: Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures! by LharryVee(m): 10:09am On Oct 21, 2018
Rextizzle:
Usman and I attended the same school. dude is a nice guy and humble.
Dem use clinching curse u?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards / Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.