Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J (4742 Views)

Hidden Secret By Karispen / Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. / Dreams Could Come True By Tiffany J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by donaldphilipizu(m): 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
TiffanyJ:

Mail sent sir
I HV REPLY
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by TiffanyJ(f): 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
donaldphilipizu:
I HV REPLY
Check your mail
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
TiffanyJ:
Check your mail
Tiffany!!!
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by TiffanyJ(f): 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Tiffany!!!
Good evening ma
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
TiffanyJ:
Good evening ma
Ma You've even forgotten me. Kai!
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
TiffanyJ:
Good evening ma
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by TiffanyJ(f): 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

I haven't forgotten you, dear. How have you been? How work?
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
TiffanyJ:

I haven't forgotten you, dear. How have you been? How work?
We thank God. I lost your contact and I had thought you were no longer active here.
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by nizzyiyro09(f): 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
the two stories is interesting and intriguing....but the fact is that i can'nt endure what shan endured in that marriage with the obessed fool ken,the beating,the forced drugs,the rape, and so on...no the story is too emotional,annoying but it ended well,keep it up,it is an eye opener to our ladies,becareful who you marry....concerning the time travellers secret has it ended?,what of nathan story? try and give me a feedback oh.

1 Like

Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by TiffanyJ(f): 5:57am On Oct 26, 2018
nizzyiyro09:
the two stories is interesting and intriguing....but the fact is that i can'nt endure what shan endured in that marriage with the obessed fool ken,the beating,the forced drugs,the rape, and so on...no the story is too emotional,annoying but it ended well,keep it up,it is an eye opener to our ladies,becareful who you marry....concerning the time travellers secret has it ended?,what of nathan story? try and give me a feedback oh.
For Shan's story, don't be surprised that a lot of women out there are going through more than she did. Our society does not believe that a man would rape his wife, our parents turn a deaf ear to abuse. I used Shan's story to tell the world what a lot of women go through.
My dear, no one should stay in an abusive marriage just to please society.
I also brought out two types of love in this story:Fred's love is different from Ken's love. Sometimes, we fall for the wrong kind of love and end up hurt and bruise but the best kind of love is Fred's love for Shan. It is pure and undiluted.

As for the time traveller's story, there is supposed to be a sequence. It's going to be in three parts but I may just update it on wattpad when I'm ready as someone suggested.
Thanks for reading. By the way, marriage is no longer for better for worse.
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by queenitee(f): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
TiffanyJ:

For Shan's story, don't be surprised that a lot of women out there are going through more than she did. Our society does not believe that a man would rape his wife, our parents turn a deaf ear to abuse. I used Shan's story to tell the world what a lot of women go through.
My dear, no one should stay in an abusive marriage just to please society.
I also brought out two types of love in this story:Fred's love is different from Ken's love. Sometimes, we fall for the wrong kind of love and end up hurt and bruise but the best kind of love is Fred's love for Shan. It is pure and undiluted.

As for the time traveller's story, there is supposed to be a sequence. It's going to be in three parts but I may just update it on wattpad when I'm ready as someone suggested.
Thanks for reading. By the way, marriage is no longer for better for worse.

Let me know when you update it on wattpad please
I really do love your stories

1 Like

Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by skubido(m): 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
fabmikky007@gmail.com
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by TiffanyJ(f): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
queenitee:

Let me know when you update it on wattpad please
I really do love your stories
I will let you know
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by TiffanyJ(f): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
skubido:
fabmikky007@gmail.com
Okay then
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by queenitee(f): 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
TiffanyJ:

Okay then
Is this going to have a book two?

1 Like

Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by TiffanyJ(f): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
queenitee:

Is this going to have a book two?
I've received mails from readers asking for a continuation so I'm thinking of writing the concluding part. This book was meant to be into three parts, originally. I wrote it for someone but when we couldn't agree on a few things, I decided to hold the copyright.
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by queenitee(f): 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
TiffanyJ:

I've received mails from readers asking for a continuation so I'm thinking of writing the concluding part. This book was meant to be into three parts, originally. I wrote it for someone but when we couldn't agree on a few things, I decided to hold the copyright.
.Oh, that's nice man
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by arabaribiti(m): 2:00am On Nov 19, 2021
My love , longest time how u doing send me ur watsapp number to my mail

1 Like

Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by TiffanyJ(f): 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
arabaribiti:
My love , longest time how u doing send me ur watsapp number to my mail
Wow,longest time, sir. I'm really sorry for just replying, I'm just seeing your post. Will contact you ASAP
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by guyXander(m): 8:06am On Jan 30, 2022
TiffanyJ:
This story was originally written for someone but we couldn't agree on a few things so we agreed that I should simply own the copyright. It is a bit different from what a usually write.
Do you believe in time travelling? What would you do if the fate of the world suddenly rests on your shoulders?
Pdf copies are now available at the rate of #200.

We're inviting writers to a our WhatsApp writers community. Text me on WhatsApp on this number: 0.9.0.2.9.8.4.0.3.0.5

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Africa / One Night With A Billionaire Episode 1-26 Completed Story. / FULL MOON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.