Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) (40898 Views)

Canadians Are Now Stealing Food From Grocery Stores / Russia Ban Entry To 87 Canadians - "We Act Based On The Principle Of Reciprocity / Canadians Boycotting U.S. Products, Cancelling Trips To The U.S. In Protest(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by ednut1(m): 7:56am On Oct 20, 2018
My future country

2 Likes

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 20, 2018
His and Her guff Highness
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by lordraiden(m): 7:56am On Oct 20, 2018
We all know where wiz khalifa and his friends will be running to next grin
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Xisnin(m): 7:56am On Oct 20, 2018
Weed smokers celebrate weed legalization.
How is that a news?
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by chinedumoooo: 7:58am On Oct 20, 2018
They should also build more more psychiatric for them.

1 Like

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by juniorstar(m): 7:58am On Oct 20, 2018
Sowore is seeing vision
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by awa(m): 7:58am On Oct 20, 2018
...And this is the same Canada many Nigerians want to take their children to grow up?? May God help us all
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by sureheaven(m): 8:00am On Oct 20, 2018
Indian hemp is the best plant on earth. No plant can meet its usefulness and advantages.

Apart from consuming excess, it has no disadvantage. Hope Nigeria government legalize it one day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 20, 2018
HaileSelassie:
I was at the Felabration yesterday and kept wondering why weed isn't legal yet in this country. The hypocrisy stinks

There's no hyprocricy...what is bad is bad...but once the powers in high places become interest in a matter..they will find a way to make it legal...and the arguement is ..they ain't bothering anybody...
Just like tobacco have been killing for years and it's legal, gambling became legal, ramming rods in each others ass became legal...it's only a matter of time...we will have liberty to do all the vices soon...even cocaine and metamephine....

2 Likes

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by DonGtoG1(m): 8:01am On Oct 20, 2018
Why is it that people that take weed always have weird look?

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by arabbunkum: 8:02am On Oct 20, 2018
What is bad is bad. Weed smoking � is bad. Legalizing it won't make it good.

3 Likes

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Rollins777(m): 8:03am On Oct 20, 2018
Legalize it eh....and I will advertise it eh eh eh.......
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by samkal(m): 8:05am On Oct 20, 2018
Oya let's start exporting o
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 20, 2018
You guys, I recommend you see this documentary 'THE GOD PLANT' and learn about the many benefits of cannabis. It's awesome!

1 Like

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by chuddyforlife(m): 8:07am On Oct 20, 2018
Where is my igbo men,next country of becoming a billonier
if u know what i mean,,, you know
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by EpicNigerian(m): 8:07am On Oct 20, 2018
This would surely grow the Canadian economy.

Nigeria should just borrow a leaf. grin
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 20, 2018
Ishilove:
And this fvckery is being celebrated? embarassed

The world has gone haywire. It's a cesspit of madness sad

*Shudder*

If you don't like how the west handles things then go live in Saudi Arabia. I'm sure they don't condone anykind of freedom.

7 Likes

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Mulatta(m): 8:10am On Oct 20, 2018
No body should complain about this, because they legalised CBD marijuana not THD. In simple English it has no negative effect

1 Like

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 20, 2018
Good on them,criminalisation of cannabis was a law enacted based on racism,but what did my Africans did ? Joined them on criminalising themselves.

Africans would have made more money from cannabis than they've made from oil if not for the racist western politicians of the past.

Africans and their follow follow will soon follow.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by 41lady(m): 8:11am On Oct 20, 2018
johnkey:
but some stupid dumb foolish shallow-minded idiotic no-sense imbecilic slowpoke hypocritical watery-brain Nigerians still thinks 'igbo' is bad and for the irresponsible ones. some even says it makes you run mad Gawd I wish I have a superpower to wipe such motherfuckers from the surface of the Earth to be seen no more.
U don't know the difference between Igbo & ibo? Igbo is not bad truely
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by delzbaba(m): 8:11am On Oct 20, 2018
they will regret it
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 20, 2018
Mulatta:
No body should complain about this, because they legalised CBD marijuana not THD. In simple English it has no negative effect

THC not THD.
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 8:12am On Oct 20, 2018
johnkey:
but some stupid dumb foolish shallow-minded idiotic no-sense imbecilic slowpoke hypocritical watery-brain Nigerians still thinks 'igbo' is bad and for the irresponsible ones. some even says it makes you run mad Gawd I wish I have a superpower to wipe such motherfuckers from the surface of the Earth to be seen no more.
This is exactly why we say that "Igbo" is not good.

2 Likes

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 20, 2018
1StopRudeness:

We will wake up one day, cocaine will be legal, methamephine will be legal. Men are already ramming rods in each other asss...we will wake up one morning. , beastiality, prostitution will be lagal, pussiess will start having company registration number and tax will be paid

Hope you know this things has been happening before the west? And you are not better, wiser, or smarter or even holier than them, you're not worthy of criticizing a country that is 1 million times ahead of your backwater county.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:13am On Oct 20, 2018
Population control. If u know u know
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Mulatta(m): 8:13am On Oct 20, 2018
euromilion:

THC not THD.
Wa gbayi.
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:13am On Oct 20, 2018
awa:
...And this is the same Canada many Nigerians want to take their children to grow up?? May God help us all

it's better for kids to grow up in Canada than in a pretentious moral decadent country like Nigeria

Only if you know what happens in secondary schools in Nigeria these days shocked

it will shock the devil

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Exactly what I've been saying, and people aren't seeing it...the western world is going mad....they just dont know how to draw the line btw wright and wrong..since they eliminate God and introduce introduce these free thinking laws....

The argument was probably if tobacco that kills and is legal and it's clearly written in each pack, why isn't marijuana legal....
We will wake up one day, cocaine will be legal, methamephine will be legal. Men are already ramming rods in each other asss...we will wake up one morning. , beastiality, prostitution will be lagal, pussiess will start having company registration number and tax will be paid
If we humans with higher thinking capacity can't just maintain the faint line between normality and abnormal..we are no different from dirt and shitt.......I see no reason why dirts and shitt shouldn't be thrown into the fire....

Am sorry to say that you are one of the educated illiterate in Nigeria. the Westerners legalized weed now mean that they threw away God. see u in Nigeria that accepted God, how have u been developed ... religion is killing us in naija, for doing those things. they knows what's better for their country .. Nigerian termed everything in God's name. why? I tire for u ooo

11 Likes

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 20, 2018
WEED GROWERS SHOULD BE ENCOURAGED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS DEVELOPMENT AND BEGIN TO EXPORT WEED TO CANADA.

3 Likes

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 20, 2018
delzbaba:
they will regret it

Why?

Have you ever heard of the saying,hallucinations is the mother of all invention.

Almost everything we're using invented by weed/drugs takers including good musics.

2 Likes

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 8:18am On Oct 20, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Exactly what I've been saying, and people aren't seeing it...the western world is going mad....they just dont know how to draw the line btw wright and wrong..since they eliminate God and introduce introduce these free thinking laws....

The argument was probably if tobacco that kills and is legal and it's clearly written in each pack, why isn't marijuana legal....
If we humans with higher thinking capacity can't just maintain the faint line between normality and abnormal..we are no different from dirt and shitt.......I see no reason why dirts and shitt shouldn't be thrown into the fire....

I understand where you are coming from and what you are saying but I have done extensive research on hemp.. it has been around for centuries. Used in making clothes, ropes and so many other things. Doctors around the world testify to its healing abilities. I don't smoke it I can't stand the smell and honestly the weed I smell here in USA smells way more different than the one from Naija. They smoke it like cigarettes here and never run mad.. for Canada to legalize it they must have done extensive research on it. Weed is one of the reasons young black men are in jail across America. They kill themselves too over weed sales. Like you said the world is going crazy.. I don't understand what is going no more..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off / Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden / FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.