Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) (40900 Views)

Canadians Are Now Stealing Food From Grocery Stores / Russia Ban Entry To 87 Canadians - "We Act Based On The Principle Of Reciprocity / Canadians Boycotting U.S. Products, Cancelling Trips To The U.S. In Protest(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by pryme(m): 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
Tunechiami:
All that does not concern me, my brain works with ot without weed. And I have my shit together.

I will come and smoke in your house tomorrow with mopol. tongue

Better prepare severance package for their families cos they won't be coming back.

Stop smoking weed and you will be amazed at what your senses were dead to.

I challenge you to go 60 days without smoking weed, if you don't experience a better existence I will return all the weed you missed.

1 Like

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by themanderon: 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
Humanity has lost it. They have legalised Homosexuality and now Marijuana, Soon it will be paedophilia and then all sorts of unthinkable abominations. The devil has taken over and has unleashed his hordes of demons upon mankind.
Men have become lovers of themselves and God haters. We are reliving the days of Noah again before our eyes even though we refuse to accept it.
The Anger of God is full and is about to be unleashed upon humanity.
They even gave it a fancy name to make it look fashionable "recreational Marijuana" smh.

2 Likes

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by johnkey: 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
Mizwisdom:

OK. Just mark this comment in the next 6 months you will see
you no get sense. so it takes weed to be a thief and rapist? ode nie. smoking loud in my car.
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by JacksonOyibo: 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
Mind your business and focus on ranting about your shithole country that has Boko haram terrorists, fulani herdsmen terrorists, dare devil armed robbers, kidnappers etc. Are you in Canada? are you a Canadian? MIND YOUR BUSINESS and improve your shithole country.

themanderon:
Humanity has lost it. They have legalised Homosexuality and now Marijuana, Soon it will be paedophilia and then all sorts of unthinkable abominations. The devil has taken over and has unleashed his hordes of demons upon mankind.
Men have become lovers of themselves and God haters. We are reliving the days of Noah again before our eyes even though we refuse to accept it.
They even gave it a fancy name to make it look fashionable "recreational Marijuana" smh.

3 Likes

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by JacksonOyibo: 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
Your are definitely NOT wise at all. Canada has the lowest crime rate in the world... your shithole country still has weed as being illegal and see how terrorist attacks, armed robberies and kidnappings are rampant... go and fix your country before complaining about a country whose citizens have a much higher IQ than you.

Mizwisdom:
Crime will surely increase, we know how Igbo smokers rape and steal. Congrats Canada

2 Likes

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by africantycoon: 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
It will increase motor vehicle accidents and crime.
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Vicvalentine: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
akdjr:
They are only upholding what Bible writers said in
Genesis 1:29
And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food.

Food.
When did smoke became food?
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by arhyel020(m): 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]
1StopRudeness:

Relax...who is fighting u..
.is tobacco not bad, isn't it legal? It's even written on each pack. Tobacco kills, stop Now!!!
There are so many bad things that are legal..so don't say it's about Nigerians saying weed is bad... There are angles u can't see....
The people rulling this world are few and they are evil. Once they are interested in a matter, no matter how bad it is..they will find a way to legalized it.... Like I said we will wake up one morning..it will be legal to do all the bad things in the world.....the time is coming...

Enjoy....Peace man!!
i pray not to see that day
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by rapcy(m): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
pryme:

[s]Ah, now we should play the blame game.
I heard weed has no effect on the brain when you smoke it, infact professional athletes that have traces of Weed in their blood stream are promoted.
Even the stock of Tesla went through the roof when the CEO took a puff at weed.[/s]

Sorry for digressing.
He could only afford weed and could not wait to get started.
I doubt that... He went for NONSENSE not Marijuana... Smoking ONLY Marijuana would not cause what you said happened to him, except if he has family trace to madness... #JustSaying
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by pryme(m): 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
rapcy:
I doubt that... He went for NONSENSE not Marijuana... Smoking ONLY Marijuana would not cause what you said happened to him, except if he has family trace to madness... #JustSaying

So if his family traces to madness, weed will not make him mad.

1 Like

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by FOWOSHERE01(m): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
Purplekush:
What a Time to be ALIVE!! cool

I want you to take a second and imagine years from now when we're all dead, gone and forgotten..

Think about how the History texts will read:

A time in history when C.Ronaldo and Messi was alive.
A time when Bolt lived.
A time when a black man ruled the USA
A time when man can be truly free (LGBT)

A time when Blasphemy Laws are abolished abroad.

A time when a Vegetable ruled the BIGGEST black nation on Earth (Nigeria)

A time when weed is legalized after decades of an uncalled ban.

A time when xvideo tops Alexa ratings.
A time when shaking booty is a trend and you get to view for free grin

A time when almost every knowledge is borderless and not found in schools alone.

A time when I don't even know what to say again and still get likes.

I owe my live to MaryJane. It saw me through a NASTY BOUT of depression no drug could correct.

A time when I almost took my own life... I'm in love with MJ and can't care less what NL dimwits say.

I'm a successful young niccur with a joint at hand grateful for the gift of THC
Long live Mary jane. So many ignorant people here are quick to condemn MJ but dey don't know its potentials. MJ helped me through my lowest points too

1 Like

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Aaronsrod: 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
themanderon:

This Canadia fools!

To think freely is to worship Satan!

God will destroy their weed-homo country.

Nigeria shall be exalted in worship and obedience.

As the prophet Joseph Prince says: we are Destined to Reign!

When we sit beside the throne of the Most High we shall cast these 'lovers of freedom' into the everlasting fiery pit of Hell!

Selah!

1 Like

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by ClassiqueMan: 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
Naija they 3rd position without license!!!
I hail my country oooo.....

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
Tunechiami:
Do your research and stop being ignorant, it's not bad because you saw Armed Robbers smoking it in an uncompleted building in a nollywood movie from your childhood. wink
Ode wetin you think of me as illiterate Ogbeni is not everybody indian hemp good e body some body like you no know

1 Like

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
fowlyansh181:
where exactly the God say , smoking weed is a sin or crime? .. Man made weed illegal , man still made weed Legal, don’t drag God unto this Kumbaya..

Seriously...if u look tru my comments u will realize my points isn't really about weed....but because u are too religioun conscious...u have missed the point....but that's fine every angle has a dialogue....
where exactly did God say abortion is wrong?
Where exactly did he say driving at very high speed wrong
U see my comments isn't even about God, becos in developed countries they have eliminated God from syllabuses, no more CRK or IRK, no more "are u a christain or Muslim" questions on new forms to be filled...but still some laws are conscience driven....
Why do u think they terminated death penalty in some advance countries... some pple in position of law still have conscience driven laws and beleive no one should have the power to decide one's death just because he went to a university and became a judge....
Tobacco kills but some how it's legal...it's even on the pack when u buy it...but some one has thrown away the conscience for selfish gain and made it legal..God never said anything about smoking tobacco in the Bible...this is about right and wrong...and all we need for that is conscience...religion is only helping us to keep conscience alive...
If ur conscience cannot tell u what is right or wrong, no law, not even the Bible or angel can descend from above to make u believe......enjoy ur weed man

1 Like

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by rapcy(m): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
pryme:

So if his family traces to madness, weed will not make him mad.
You skipped the part where I said EXCEPT(It CAN trigger it if over taken)
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Volcano12(f): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
johnkey:
but some stupid dumb foolish shallow-minded idiotic no-sense imbecilic slowpoke hypocritical watery-brain Nigerians still thinks 'igbo' is bad and for the irresponsible ones. some even says it makes you run mad Gawd I wish I have a superpower to wipe such motherfuckers from the surface of the Earth to be seen no more.
Don’t mind them.They commit terrible sins behind closed doors.Here in California u can smoke on the streets whenever u want.It is being prescribed in the hospitals.May they continue to wallow in their dirty and lowlife way of thinking
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by koffsman(m): 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
Canada and Yankee here I come I can't die in a country wia i can't smoke freely
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
Mizwisdom:

They are in darkness, it's a pity, more crime loading
Sure, I just hope they will come to their senses.

1 Like

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by akdjr(m): 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
The vegetable that you eat, do u eat it raw? quote author=Vicvalentine post=72263595]
Food.
When did smoke became food?[/quote]
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Vicvalentine: 7:41am On Oct 21, 2018
akdjr:
The vegetable that you eat, do u eat it raw? Of course I do not smoke it quote author=Vicvalentine post=72263595]
Food.
When did smoke became food?
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by KcMarShalL(f): 7:43am On Oct 21, 2018
Not at all

prince049:

Do you get high/toke?
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
pryme:

Better prepare severance package for their families cos they won't be coming back.

Stop smoking weed and you will be amazed at what your senses were dead to.

I challenge you to go 60 days without smoking weed, if you don't experience a better existence I will return all the weed you missed.
Lol, I'm at home. I've not smoked in a month. Remaining 30 days.. I'll be waiting. smiley
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by bayocanny: 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
dondemex:
A friend of mine there said some of their chocolate have weed grin grin Too many disadvantages than advantages. Imagine breastfeeding with drug in their system.
bro what's up?
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by pryme(m): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
Tunechiami:
Lol, I'm at home. I've not smoked in a month. Remaining 30 days.. I'll be waiting. smiley

OK, how are you coping? How do you feel?
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
pryme:

OK, how are you coping? How do you feel?
Lol, sober.. Sad mostly.

1 Like

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by pryme(m): 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
Tunechiami:
Lol, sober.. Sad mostly.

OK, it's good to be sober its not easy to kick a habit.
What makes you sad??
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Observer007(m): 11:25am On Oct 22, 2018
EpicNigerian:
This would surely grow the Canadian economy.

Nigeria should just borrow a leaf. grin

Nice pun usage. I see what you did there.
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
Nigerian we haven't solved our own problems na Canada own dey won go solve.

let's pray for God to repair our roads and give us light.....please God make food to appear in my fridge this night....
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Shantihome: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2018
Such a nice blog and i appreciate your all efforts about your thoughts. it's really good work. well done.I would like to share something really helpful for education.
<a href="http://www.shantihome.net/">Psychiatrist in delhi</a>
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Shantihome: 10:26am On Nov 05, 2018
This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such an excellent post
<a href="http://www.shantihome.net/">Psychiatrist in delhi</a>
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Bifrost: 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden / FBI Raids Donald Trump's Home In Florida / Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.