Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:44 PM

Look At What Uniben Graduate Posted. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Look At What Uniben Graduate Posted. (3288 Views)

UNIBEN Graduate Elected 1st Female President Of Ondo State Students Association / UNIBEN Graduate, Momodu Amina Joins LEEDS As Research Assistant / Finally, UNIBEN Graduate Who Wrote O'level Exams 17 Times, Mobilised For NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What Uniben Graduate Posted. by Jalaw: 6:56am On Oct 20, 2018
Is he really a graduate?

Re: Look At What Uniben Graduate Posted. by Shelumiel: 7:03am On Oct 20, 2018
Brother , he is a graduate ; so why are you hating ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What Uniben Graduate Posted. by SicilianMafia: 7:31am On Oct 20, 2018
Backward grin
Re: Look At What Uniben Graduate Posted. by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:44am On Oct 20, 2018
He might still make it bigger than you in life. No be by English oh.

16 Likes

Re: Look At What Uniben Graduate Posted. by babz11(m): 7:49am On Oct 20, 2018
Don't blame that guy this phone keypad can be funny sometimes

3 Likes

Re: Look At What Uniben Graduate Posted. by Mizsuccess2018(f): 9:17am On Oct 20, 2018
might be predictions error

2 Likes

Re: Look At What Uniben Graduate Posted. by Sammiel: 9:34am On Oct 20, 2018
Who is a graduate if not someone that has written his or her final exams and has also been cleared by his or her educational institution? He is even done with NYSC. Abeg 'Over-graduate' dey worry that guy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At What Uniben Graduate Posted. by yrex01(m): 10:44am On Oct 20, 2018
Oga no b by English !! Abeg pack well
Re: Look At What Uniben Graduate Posted. by sexiestharam(f): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2018
English is only taught for a semester in most Universities in the country. Unless you are studying English in school. So it is not the University's fault that he writes terribly. His foundation in English is faulty. Right from the Nursery school to the Secondary school. Parents should endeavour to make sure their kids are well grounded in English language at these stages because after Secondary school it gets very difficult to remedy.

6 Likes

Re: Look At What Uniben Graduate Posted. by selfwife(f): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2018
Hmmm.I sha understand him.

1 Like

Re: Look At What Uniben Graduate Posted. by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
He might still make it bigger than you in life. No be by English oh.
don't mind the fool, they think writing in good English is the key to success.

Do you know lots of people in Western world are very good speaking good English but can't write it?

BTW: I know the guy, he's a big boy in uniben

1 Like

Re: Look At What Uniben Graduate Posted. by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 20, 2018
sexiestharam:
English is only taught for a semester in most Universities in the country. Unless you are studying English in school. So it is not the University's fault that he writes terribly. His foundation in English is faulty. Right from the Nursery school to the Secondary school. Parents should endeavour to make sure their kids are well grounded in English language at these stages because after Secondary school it gets very difficult to remedy.
ode even with your good English I still see your profile on inmessage.

Please reply to my last message I'm paying for TDB
Re: Look At What Uniben Graduate Posted. by sexiestharam(f): 11:56am On Oct 20, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
ode even with your good English I still see your profile on inmessage.

Please reply to my last message I'm paying for TDB
Lol. This is so funny. You must be either silly or stupid.

1 Like

Re: Look At What Uniben Graduate Posted. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
sexiestharam:

Lol. This is so funny. You must be either silly or stupid.
at least I've been able to pay you more than once nitwit.

Please reply to your message remember TDB
Re: Look At What Uniben Graduate Posted. by sexiestharam(f): 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
at least I've been able to pay you more than once nitwit.

Please reply to your message remember TDB
Lol. This is so hilarious. You must be crazy. Go and meet your customer, not me in Jesus name.
Re: Look At What Uniben Graduate Posted. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
sexiestharam:

Lol. This is so hilarious. You must be crazy. Go and meet your customer, not me in Jesus name.
hmmm Cynthia
Re: Look At What Uniben Graduate Posted. by Viserion: 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
this is what you get when you are in Facebook 24/7.

enjoy my sigi..

Re: Look At What Uniben Graduate Posted. by sylvez(m): 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
Only a mother or one who has the heart of a mother can speak like this, I could feel the warmness and gentleness of your words, your sincerity in wishing your ward the best in life and how you can comfort your wards in their time of distress. This is the kind of heart that makes the difference. If you are married, I wish you the best, if you are yet to marry, may you marry the best husband.

sexiestharam:
Re: Look At What Uniben Graduate Posted. by dangoteinlaw: 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
It's obviously a typo, bru no use uniben play oo, even an f9 student there get level compare to some schools we all know eg ekiti n their neighbours

1 Like

Re: Look At What Uniben Graduate Posted. by Khd95(m): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
Who English epp

My landlady back then, if she dey speak English u will need the grace of God not to burst Into laughter grin..

This woman had all her fives sons school in the states, she travels abroad like say na ijebu ode she dey go, she rode hummer jeep then, had two other cars, what are u saying again op
Re: Look At What Uniben Graduate Posted. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
Khd95:
Who English epp

My landlady back then, if she dey speak English u will need the grace of God not to burst Into laughter grin..

This woman had all her fives sons school in the states, she travels abroad like say na ijebu ode she dey go, she rode hummer jeep then, had two other cars, what are u saying again op
lol
Re: Look At What Uniben Graduate Posted. by kehinde1588(m): 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
Graduate indeed. GrabHisBalls
Re: Look At What Uniben Graduate Posted. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
kehinde1588:
Graduate indeed. GrabHi.sBalls
He types better than you.

'Dedicate' and he wrote 'Dedicat' was clearly a typo. Second error, 'Rich' was Auto correct options 'cause that thing could be funny at times if you don't proof-read before posting.
Re: Look At What Uniben Graduate Posted. by davbravo(m): 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
It could have been a typo
Re: Look At What Uniben Graduate Posted. by smesi: 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
I it an error from his phone or should we conclude that that was a bad spelling.....be it as it may, he is a graduate full stop
Re: Look At What Uniben Graduate Posted. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
Jalaw:
Is he really a graduate?

Do you know the course he studied? Could have been French.

And again, what if it was auto-correct at work?

As Fela once said:

"English is NOT expression"
Re: Look At What Uniben Graduate Posted. by kehinde1588(m): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
He types better than you.

'Dedicate' and he wrote 'Dedicat' was clearly a typo. Second error, 'Rich' was Auto correct options 'cause that thing could be funny at times if you don't proof-read before posting.
"He types better than you"
What a sacarsm grin...Are you trying to mock UNIBEN graduates indirectly or what?

Trying to justify someone's stupidity depicts that you also fall in that category.
Imagine what you just typed above. Well I am not surprised, your sch speaks all about you and that guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LAWMA, LASUBEB Move To Incorporate Waste Management In School Curriculum / Drunk Female College Student Urinated On Herself / Help Help Help...biochemistry Or Geology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.