Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Job Offer Please Help Confirm - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Offer Please Help Confirm (1122 Views)

Food Concepts- Chicken Republic Job Offer, Please Advise! / Pls Anyone Should Help Confirm This...fake Or Real / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Offer Please Help Confirm by mrjaydee(m): 7:08am On Oct 20, 2018
CONOCOPHILLIPS NIG. LTD

Plot 1341 Tiamiyu Savage Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State Nigeria.

Invitation For Training Program

This is to remind you that you have been selected for the 2018 Conocophillips Training Program which is to commence on the 29th October ,2018

After the auto screening you have been assigned with a trainee number CNC8770.

You are required to submit to us all the below requirements on or before the 20th October ,2018 as failure will result to disqualification.

REQUIREMENTS

Photocopies of Academic Certificate.

2 Proof of Identification.. 3. 2 copies of Sized Photo Passport. 4. IOSH 1 & 2 Certificate. 5. NEBOSH IGC Certificate.

All required documents are to be submitted to

Conocophillips Nig. Ltd. Plot 1341 Tiamiyu Savage Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State, Nigeria. Website: http://www.conocophillips.com/

THE PROGRAM

Conocophillips Training Program is designed to help candidates to get adequate training and at the same time work in the oil and gas industry. The training period will last for only (1)Year after which candidate will become a full staff of the company.

SALARY /BENEFIT

As per the company policy, you'll be eligible to receive the following beginning on your hire date/resumption date.

Salary: Monthly starting salary of N250,000 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira Monthly) Training Bonus: N20,000 (Twenty Thousand Naira Monthly).

EMPLOYMENT DOCUMENTS

After the submission and confirmation of all the above listed documents, The hardcopy of the appointment letter will be sent to you via courier service. So ensure you submit all the listed requirements on or before the 20th October ,2018 . as failure will result to disqualification.

If you need any clarification or any help on the submission of any of the requirements contact the below person.

Contact Person: Mr. Frank Adiele Phone

We at Conocophillips hope that you'll accept this job offer and look forward to welcoming you aboard.

Sincerely,

David Adewale Hiring Coordinator, Human Resources.
Re: Job Offer Please Help Confirm by mrjaydee(m): 7:22am On Oct 20, 2018
Anybody else got this mail? Anyone with experiences working with the company?
Re: Job Offer Please Help Confirm by captainking(m): 7:23am On Oct 20, 2018
It looks like scam..it smells like scam.

2 Likes

Re: Job Offer Please Help Confirm by captainking(m): 7:25am On Oct 20, 2018
mrjaydee:
CONOCOPHILLIPS NIG. LTD

Plot 1341 Tiamiyu Savage Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State Nigeria.

Invitation For Training Program

This is to remind you that you have been selected for the 2018 Conocophillips Training Program which is to commence on the 29th October ,2018

After the auto screening you have been assigned with a trainee number CNC8770.

You are required to submit to us all the below requirements on or before the 20th October ,2018 as failure will result to disqualification.

REQUIREMENTS

Photocopies of Academic Certificate.

2 Proof of Identification.. 3. 2 copies of Sized Photo Passport. 4. IOSH 1 & 2 Certificate. 5. NEBOSH IGC Certificate.

All required documents are to be submitted to

Conocophillips Nig. Ltd. Plot 1341 Tiamiyu Savage Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State, Nigeria. Website: http://www.conocophillips.com/

THE PROGRAM

Conocophillips Training Program is designed to help candidates to get adequate training and at the same time work in the oil and gas industry. The training period will last for only (1)Year after which candidate will become a full staff of the company.

SALARY /BENEFIT

As per the company policy, you'll be eligible to receive the following beginning on your hire date/resumption date.

Salary: Monthly starting salary of N250,000 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira Monthly) Training Bonus: N20,000 (Twenty Thousand Naira Monthly).

EMPLOYMENT DOCUMENTS

After the submission and confirmation of all the above listed documents, The hardcopy of the appointment letter will be sent to you via courier service. So ensure you submit all the listed requirements on or before the 20th October ,2018 . as failure will result to disqualification.

If you need any clarification or any help on the submission of any of the requirements contact the below person.

Contact Person: Mr. Frank Adiele Phone

We at Conocophillips hope that you'll accept this job offer and look forward to welcoming you aboard.

Sincerely,

David Adewale Hiring Coordinator, Human Resources.
That dosent sound right.. Sending offer letter via courier.. That's definitely not right..
Re: Job Offer Please Help Confirm by mrjaydee(m): 7:31am On Oct 20, 2018
captainking:

That dosent sound right.. Sending offer letter via courier.. That's definitely not right..

My thots exactly.

1 Like

Re: Job Offer Please Help Confirm by ib4real95(m): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
Fancytoff:
I got the reminder and they said the sent the mail before 6 weeks ago but I can't find it in my inbox. After everything, they said I am the last person in the number of 5 people that were picked for the training and that I am the last person yet to submit and that I will pay #8,000 to get the card.
Scaaammm!!!

1 Like

Re: Job Offer Please Help Confirm by Xtacy007(m): 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
ib4real95:

Scaaammm!!!
i got same email today..19th November,2018. But i just ignored it because i didnt send any application to the company, plus i am not an engineer to work in an oil & gas establishment.

1 Like

Re: Job Offer Please Help Confirm by monkautos(m): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
They scammed me 8k before... My brother don't waste your money and your time... Na real scam

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

N-power Graduates To Receive Stipends Beyond Dec. 2018 / Entry Level Jobs/ Walk-in interviews - Monday 20th May. / Front Desk Officer Wanted (please Read Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.