Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,904 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

UK Base Nigerian Man Who Came Out As Gay, Reveals What His Parent Did Hearing It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UK Base Nigerian Man Who Came Out As Gay, Reveals What His Parent Did Hearing It (781 Views)

Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay / Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay / How To Deal With Saying “I Love You” And Not Hearing It Back.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Base Nigerian Man Who Came Out As Gay, Reveals What His Parent Did Hearing It by ViaGist: 7:19am On Oct 20, 2018
Yomi the Bournemouth University has revealed the how his parents are reacting to the fact that he's gay.

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/uk-based-nigerian-man-came-gay-reveals-parents-heard

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: UK Base Nigerian Man Who Came Out As Gay, Reveals What His Parent Did Hearing It by ViaGist: 7:19am On Oct 20, 2018

Re: UK Base Nigerian Man Who Came Out As Gay, Reveals What His Parent Did Hearing It by Aditii(f): 7:20am On Oct 20, 2018
I honestly don't know what I'd do if a child I carried for nine months and had an intensely painful labour for "comes out" as a homosexual. I can only imagine the trauma his mom is going through. My heart is with her at this trying time. They shouldn't alienate the boy though, they should keep him in their prayers and hopefully he'd retrace his steps away from perversion.

1 Like

Re: UK Base Nigerian Man Who Came Out As Gay, Reveals What His Parent Did Hearing It by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 20, 2018
Was expecting them to disown him... Glad they didn't.
Re: UK Base Nigerian Man Who Came Out As Gay, Reveals What His Parent Did Hearing It by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 20, 2018
Aditii:
I honestly don't know what I'd do if a child I carried for nine months and had an intensely painful labour for "comes out" as a homosexual. I can only imagine the trauma his mom is going through. My heart is with her at this trying time. They shouldn't alienate the boy though, they should keep him in their prayers and hopefully he'd retrace his steps away from perversion.

grin
Re: UK Base Nigerian Man Who Came Out As Gay, Reveals What His Parent Did Hearing It by Duchessree(f): 8:19am On Oct 20, 2018
hmm
Re: UK Base Nigerian Man Who Came Out As Gay, Reveals What His Parent Did Hearing It by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
thank your stars you ain't my son. I'll track yo ass down and murder you bitch.
BTW I can't raise no faqqot. I'm sure of that.

1 Like

Re: UK Base Nigerian Man Who Came Out As Gay, Reveals What His Parent Did Hearing It by Gistformant: 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: UK Base Nigerian Man Who Came Out As Gay, Reveals What His Parent Did Hearing It by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
Xaos:
Was expecting them to disown him... Glad they didn't.
I've got my eyes on you closely around here gay boy. continue in ur perversion

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Hot Something Is Trending On Facebook / See How Botched Lip Filler Procedure Distorted A Woman’s Looks / Video Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband Ned Nwoko Digging It On The Dance Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.