Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo (44711 Views)

20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) / EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) / Man Attacks Student With Gun At University Of Uyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by Nathdougg: 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
This handsome Bobo..
Rest on bro
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by okenwaa(m): 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
You go play game,your body no carry am....you come die ruggedly.
Are you not rugged??
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by enemyofprogress: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
What did he did to them and why was he beated to dead
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
Obviously gang related
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
And yet, when other countries discriminate against us we cry wolf. Nigeria and Nigerians are evil place and people respectively. For God's sake what is this?

RIP young man
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by enemyofprogress: 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nathdougg:
This handsome Bobo..
Rest on bro
make I bring Vaseline?
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by fkj950ax(m): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
wasesi:
smiley smiley smileyBE A CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE APP DEVELOPER with IONIC IN 3 WEEKS – GUARANTEED!
smiley smiley

Can you guys stop spamming every post.

Everyone has seen your ad. If you don't have registered participants, that means people are not interested.
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by dan2976: 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
Sounds like initiation to me.. Not all guys want to belong. Some are innocently invited to a party which turns out to be a recruitment ceremony. Very few live to tell the story. Most are untraceable because they are buried at the site of the initiation which is usually in the middle of nowhere... RIP.. Fine guy. .. For those of u in the system that are still alive, please carefully select those u hang with. Cultism has never paid..
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by Aladdin1(m): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
who kill this handsome boy now? abeg God fish them out and let them die a painful death!
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by afternysc(f): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
Every comment is money.
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by Ishilove: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
What did this handsome young man get himself mixed up in? Too bad. My heart goes out to his family
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by iamehmakute(m): 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
Why do people look handsome/beautiful all of a sudden on their obituary pics?
BTW r.i.pieces to the dead if his hands has in anyway meted same fate to someone else.
This matter is deeper and bigger than how it seems but it is in the human nature to sympathize and reason incognitively
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by PennywysCares(m): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
visijo:
i hope it is not what i am thinking ?? Ka se uniuyo nnyin..
of course u know ur Uniuyo indulge in cultism, this is a clear case of cultism.
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by visijo(m): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
PennywysCares:
of course u know ur Uniuyo indulge in cultism, this is a clear case of cultism.
since i started school there, i have never seen any sign of cultism.. So that is absolute fallacy.
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by otherway: 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Probably cult related.

Rest in Peace/ Pieces according to the life you led.

It is either cult or girl related. I know from experience.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by sweetguy10(m): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lol bamming gone wrong .... Ofrukpe Niggas
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by Princeton92(m): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
Bros mi, abeg no vex na Buhari follow bruise am causecicdont get it...
MrOjay1:
Buhari you shall never go unpunished you bastard!
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
MrOjay1:
Buhari you shall never go unpunished you bastard!
Holy moses shocked shocked shocked cool shocked
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by cyril700(m): 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
story reported up side down, nigga stays in my Area at afaha in uyo, the story is trending right now, he is a popular phone snatcher and that's what he did, sneaked out in the night and snatched a phone at shelter afrik estate in Uyo,and was mobbed to dead.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by Xkalaban(m): 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
Eiyah, this is really disheartening. This is obviously a young kid with a bright future. Chai, may God punish the devils that cut this young man's life short undecided
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by Isobug: 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
cyril700:
story reported up side down, nigga stays in my Area at afaha in uyo, the story is trending right now, he is a popular phone snatcher and that's what he did, sneaked out in the night and snatched a phone at shelter afrik estate in Uyo,and was mobbed to dead.

Hmm..... This sounds like the real story.
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by Nathdougg: 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
enemyofprogress:
make I bring Vaseline?
your papa
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by bro4u: 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
visijo:
since i started school there, i have never seen any sign of cultism.. So that is absolute fallacy.
lols,since you started you say? probably you're just starting, so that means the 'show me love boiz' haven't approached you before.
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by bro4u: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
cyril700:
That serves him right if this story is true, all those phones snatchers around ikpa road, udoette, idak okpo and others disturbing we students are heartless.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by PennywysCares(m): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
visijo:
you won't say the truth, though I wasn't expecting that from you
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by madgoat(m): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
Boring story... No pix of the corpse undecided
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by Yuceeluv(f): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
All this beauty going six feet under...life is indeed nothing.
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
cyril700:

Is it Afaha Offot?
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by montumonami(m): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
visijo:
I graduated from there.... Any body that has not seen a sign of cultism in uniuyo is probably a ghost student..........Just go to school in black and yellow...definitely...some idiots are gonna block you..
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by abbiboy: 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
Cult boys..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic / Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos / Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.