Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife (78957 Views)

List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles / "I Was Never Single, I Had A Spiritual Wife Before Marrying Naomi" - Ooni Ogunwu / Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by ChangeIsCostant: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2018
It was jubilation galore at Ile-Ife, Osun State on Thursday, as Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, received his new wife at the palace, a day after he marked his 44th birthday.

The marriage rights were done privately in Akure, Ondo State and she was later received at the Ooni’s palace.

The new queen prophetess Shilekunola Moronke Naomi has officially begun her duty as Yeyeluwa of the Source after holding some engagements in the palace - with residents recognising her new status and paying homage to her in Ile-Ife, Osun state. 

The new wife is a Prophetess/Evangelist and also the Founder/President of EN-HERALDS, a prophetic mandate and an interdenominational ministry in Akure, Ondo state, Nigeria.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/prophetess-shilekunola-moronke-naomi-begins-duty-as-ooni-of-ifes-queen.html

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by segunjowo(m): 8:52am On Oct 20, 2018
Ok nairaland front pages won't rest till Ooni's wife stories saturates it abi?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:52am On Oct 20, 2018
She's so beautiful

We sell beautiful and quality window blind at very affordable prices. Check my signature for details or add me on WhatsApp with the link on my signature

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by NwaAmaikpe: 8:54am On Oct 20, 2018
shocked

I bet she is very local.
She can't even use makeup.

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Smellymouth: 8:54am On Oct 20, 2018
Nigerians sef . How can someone say she is a Traditional evangelist? grin

282 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Samantha23(f): 8:55am On Oct 20, 2018
we will need to see a pre wedding picutres grin

4 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Gossiplover: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2018
the same reason that brought you to this thread is the same reason Nairaland FP won't rest.
segunjowo:
Ok nairaland front pages won't rest till Ooni's wife stories saturates it abi?

10 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Chizuru01(m): 9:14am On Oct 20, 2018
smiley

I wonder the day ndi Igbo will start kneeling down when talking to Eze Ndi Igbo.Lol.

Any King that doesn't add a significant economic value to my Existence should park one side abeg

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by iammo(m): 9:15am On Oct 20, 2018
Congrats to the Ooni of Ife, this woman seems young and down to earth unlike the previous olori. And she is a preacher and a prophetess, as a preacher she is already used to relating with crowds and as a prophetess she has some devine spiritual gifts, I hope she collaborate her spiritual gift with the local powers of Oduduwa palace, to further continue her ministry of healing people

12 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by SarakiBukola: 9:20am On Oct 20, 2018
kiss

Daughter of Jesus has received Royal Prick overnight.

The kind juju wey go dey her body now....

Lucky girl, her name is etched forever in history.

Thank God she didnt accept all those randy choirboys and pastors marriage proposals

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 20, 2018
Lucky woman

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by pawesome(m): 9:21am On Oct 20, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by lekzwyc(m): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I bet she is very local.
She can't even use makeup.

Make-up is now an evidence of sophistication? Why are you this dense? Ehn

127 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Evablizin(f): 9:23am On Oct 20, 2018
Smellymouth:
gringringringrin

Nah so we see em bro. Baddest combination of title. grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by AngelicBeing: 9:23am On Oct 20, 2018
Smellymouth:
Hahaha, Lol, traditional Evangelist, native pastor, olokun bishop, mammy water Evangelist grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Horus(m): 9:23am On Oct 20, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7987493_unset4_jpeg9c7cd6e16aca9a535465b7f80ba91530

Ooni of Ife Ooni and his beautiful new wife Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi

4 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Houseofglam7(f): 9:23am On Oct 20, 2018
Hmmmmmm
What exactly is she doing there?
Preaching the gospel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by OhiOfIhima: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2018
Congrat young woman.. You shall reign n triumph forever. Tradition is older than your religion and my religion. Let them talk surely all d young women in dis Nation only 5% can reject d offer of becoming the Queen of Ile Ife, the home of Yoruba traditional custodians popularly called Ooduduwa...

Her Royal Majesty Yeyeluwa of Ife land.. Tuale ma...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by DimIsaac10(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2018
Traditional Royal Evangelist

2 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by boyfwend(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2018
Who owns that big head in the second picture?
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Hotfreezer: 9:25am On Oct 20, 2018
Chizuru01:
smiley

I wonder the day ndi Igbo will start kneeling down when talking to Eze Ndi Igbo.Lol.

Any King that doesn't add a significant economic value to my Existence should park one side abeg

Which Eze Ndigbo? You people that use money to buy
Eze Ndigbo titles. Even your chieftaincy titles are on Jumia for sale.

Igbos don't prostrate because their leaders are not worth prostrating to. They are all sellouts and indeed your leaders are your greatest enemies. The day you get someone worth prostrating to, you all would prostrate.

Meanwhile, he're your daddy kneeling to Kanu.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by inspector44(m): 9:26am On Oct 20, 2018
I see no wonder he has been frequenting church programme. Good for them anyway
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Buhari2019: 9:27am On Oct 20, 2018
Still searching for Nairaland Atikulation Movement. They disappeared yesterday.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Offpoint: 9:27am On Oct 20, 2018
Can they just stick to one woman?

prophetess and king, I need explanation on what darkness has to do with light.

"A penís who goes on on hole-digging rampage will one day dig an abode of a viper" -- offpoint 2018

2 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Hoodbilonia: 9:28am On Oct 20, 2018
i said she bleached
but some pussy ass ewedu bellied afonjas came for me like they came for a fist fight
fuc u
lets see how this gonna last

2 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Born2Breed(f): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2018
Smellymouth:

Lol @ trado-evangelist

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by kalvoken(m): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2018
Smellymouth:

As in native pastor na cheesy cheesy grin grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) / Igbos Of Bioko, Equatorial Guinea - A Forgotten Minority Tribe / Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.