Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Please How Do I Track A Stolen Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please How Do I Track A Stolen Phone (489 Views)

PHOTOS : How Do I Track A Fraudulent POS Transaction? / Woman And Her Children Arrested After Her Husband Bought A Stolen Phone (Photo) / Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Track A Stolen Phone by IamPlato(m): 9:05am On Oct 20, 2018

A New Device I Just Got Not Too Long Ago has Been Stolen By God Knows Who... I Have So Many Important Documents In That Device... Documents That Worth lots Of Money,i Have Some Of My Books I Want To Publish on That Device but Now Its All Gone. Please How Do I Get Back the Phone? Lalasticlala. Mynd44
Re: Please How Do I Track A Stolen Phone by dingbang(m): 9:05am On Oct 20, 2018
Type how do I find my phone on google.. It will give you leads ..
Re: Please How Do I Track A Stolen Phone by TheOdd1sOut: 9:07am On Oct 20, 2018
IamPlato:

A New Device I Just Got Not Too Long Ago has Been Stolen By God Knows Who... I Have So Many Important Documents In That Device... Documents That Worth lots Of Money,i Have Some Of My Books I Want To Publish on That Device but Now Its All Gone. Please How Do I Get Back the Phone? Lalasticlala. Mynd44
if you don't have the IMEI of the phone or the phones IP address then forget about it
The phone don waka ni yen.but if you have it just take it to a certified engineer. They will help you
Re: Please How Do I Track A Stolen Phone by techgeek12(m): 9:10am On Oct 20, 2018
I can help you, if u took some steps, add on whatsapp, 081-350-65-702, faster the better to get it or ur documents back
Re: Please How Do I Track A Stolen Phone by IamPlato(m): 9:11am On Oct 20, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
if you don't have the IMEI of the phone or the phones IP address then forget about it
The phone don waka ni yen.but if you have it just take it to a certified engineer. They will help you

Can I Find It In The Phone Manual
Re: Please How Do I Track A Stolen Phone by TheOdd1sOut: 9:13am On Oct 20, 2018
IamPlato:

Can I Find It In The Phone Manual
maybe
Re: Please How Do I Track A Stolen Phone by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2018
IamPlato:

oh no! How did it happen?
Re: Please How Do I Track A Stolen Phone by IamPlato(m): 9:23am On Oct 20, 2018
techgeek12:

I can help you, if u took some steps, add on whatsapp, 081-350-65-702, faster the better to get it or ur documents back

Can I Call
Re: Please How Do I Track A Stolen Phone by IamPlato(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2018
QueenBelle:
oh no! How did it happen?

Funny Enough It Was In Church, in The Sound Check Room. The Person Removed The Phone And Left The Charger
Re: Please How Do I Track A Stolen Phone by IamPlato(m): 9:26am On Oct 20, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
maybe

This Your Maybe Can Give Heart Attack o
Re: Please How Do I Track A Stolen Phone by IamPlato(m): 9:26am On Oct 20, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
maybe

This Your Maybe Can Give Heart Attack o
Re: Please How Do I Track A Stolen Phone by tripplephi: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2018
GO TO the nearest police station and pay a token and they will help you TRACK IT.

IamPlato:

Re: Please How Do I Track A Stolen Phone by patogist: 10:35am On Oct 20, 2018
techgeek12:

no be you hold the phone?
Re: Please How Do I Track A Stolen Phone by techgeek12(m): 11:13am On Oct 20, 2018
patogist:
no be you hold the phone?
Haba na

(1) (Reply)

Husband Shoots His Wife And Brother Dead After Catching Them Having Sex (PIX/VID / Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo / IMSU Student Stabs Boyfriend, Takes Poison To Her Death (DISTURBING PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.