Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Nigerian man knocks his dog out with weed. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian man knocks his dog out with weed. (972 Views)

Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) / Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex / Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian man knocks his dog out with weed. by Issakendrick: 9:26am On Oct 20, 2018
Nigerian man knocks his dog out after feeding the dog with weed.

WATCH VIDEO

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/10/nigerian-man-knocks-his-dog-out-with-weed-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun

Re: Nigerian man knocks his dog out with weed. by Issakendrick: 9:27am On Oct 20, 2018

Re: Nigerian man knocks his dog out with weed. by BiafranBushBoy: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2018
What a blogger. cheesy

"Man knocks his dog out with weed"

"Man knocks his dog out after feeding it with weed"

Finish!!! cheesy
Re: Nigerian man knocks his dog out with weed. by delzbaba(m): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
What a blogger. cheesy
"Man knocks his dog out with weed"
"Man knocks his dog out after feeding it with weed"
Finish!!! cheesy
you be real bush boy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian man knocks his dog out with weed. by BiafranBushBoy: 9:43am On Oct 20, 2018
delzbaba:
you be real bush boy

I don't know which one is bigger...

Your I.Q or the last toe of my foot.

Still thinking...
Re: Nigerian man knocks his dog out with weed. by delzbaba(m): 9:46am On Oct 20, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

I don't know which one is bigger...
Your I.Q or the last toe of my foot.
Still thinking...

Re: Nigerian man knocks his dog out with weed. by BiafranBushBoy: 9:50am On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=delzbaba post=72251069][/quote]

Now I figured out which is bigger...

I guess my toe is a Goliath to your I.Q

bye!
Re: Nigerian man knocks his dog out with weed. by sLentlover7778(m): 9:51am On Oct 20, 2018
You have sense but you are not making sure of it..
Re: Nigerian man knocks his dog out with weed. by delzbaba(m): 9:52am On Oct 20, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

bye!

Re: Nigerian man knocks his dog out with weed. by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 20, 2018
That dog would forever be thankful.
Re: Nigerian man knocks his dog out with weed. by chuksville(m): 10:23am On Oct 20, 2018
This is animal rights abuse... nonsense!!!!

Re: Nigerian man knocks his dog out with weed. by meobizy(f): 10:48am On Oct 20, 2018
Why does weed affect almost every animal in the same way? Man is always able to find/create the best of highs.
Re: Nigerian man knocks his dog out with weed. by Born2Breed(f): 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

bye!

Re: Nigerian man knocks his dog out with weed. by Hoodbilonia: 12:26am On Oct 21, 2018
dah dog ehn
d dream wey e go dream go sweet dah nite o.
if e smell weed now e go jus dey smile
before u know it
it becomes a drug addict
cant donwit out it
if his master does not feed it with weed or his mastee goes broke..the dog go vex
enter street
go find s.k buy shaps

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Luxury Semi Detached 4bedroom Duplex With Penthouse In Abuja With Pics / Man Knocks Down A Hooker With His Car During A Crazy Fight (Photos) / Business Man Caught Having Anal Sex With 13-year-old Boy In Balogun Market (VIDE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.