Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Let's Team Up For A Start-up - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Let's Team Up For A Start-up (1077 Views)

Relocate VS Start-up? I Have Decided To Establish A Start-up Here In Nigeria / Must I Become A Programmer To Own A Start-up? / Serious Php/go/scala/python/javascript Developers Needed To Join A Start Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Team Up For A Start-up by creativelymad: 10:18am On Oct 20, 2018
Hello. Are you a good SWE,Software developer or programmer. Or do you know someone. Mail me on creativelymad14@gmail.com so we can team and build this idea I have. The idea sounds great to me but you can mail me to find out if it sounds great to you. If you are good in finances too,please also mail me..

Requirements:
1)don't be money driven.
2)have time.
3)be able to see the bigger picture in things.

Many developers say they don't team up to build a start-up and they would rather get paid. Well,I want you to know the payment you get can only last a while but an idea you build to success will pay you forever until you decide otherwise.

Email: creativelymad14@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Let's Team Up For A Start-up by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
You know someone could just email u to get the idea and if the idea is as good u say it is and the person is financially able he/she could implement it without u. U don't av to think of all what I just wrote though, u could just ignore it. Buh I suggest u start the startup once it starts showing promise u won't be begging for partners rather the reverse. Like always u can ignore this too.
Re: Let's Team Up For A Start-up by creativelymad: 6:25am On Oct 23, 2018
ndiuel:
You know someone could just email u to get the idea and if the idea is as good u say it is and the person is financially able he/she could implement it without u. U don't av to think of all what I just wrote though, u could just ignore it. Buh I suggest u start the startup once it starts showing promise u won't be begging for partners rather the reverse. Like always u can ignore this too.

Thanks. But lol,a pitch is a rough description of one's idea,the idea goes deeper than the pitch. I can go about telling everybody who cares to listen 'I want to build a yoruba speaking robot' but do they know of how I plan building it. The pitch is meant to hook,then an NDA doc can be introduced when I want to introduce interested applicants to the underlying system and working mechanics.

1 Like

Re: Let's Team Up For A Start-up by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 23, 2018
creativelymad:

Thanks. But lol,a pitch is a rough description of one's idea,the idea goes deeper than the pitch. I can go about telling everybody who cares to listen 'I want to build a yoruba speaking robot' but do they know of how I plan building it. The pitch is meant to hook,then an NDA doc can be introduced when I want to introduce interested applicants to the underlying system and working mechanics.
True though. But sometimes all it takes is a pitch. So do u seriously plan to build a Yoruba speaking robot!!! grin grin
Re: Let's Team Up For A Start-up by creativelymad: 9:44am On Oct 23, 2018
ndiuel:

True though. But sometimes all it takes is a pitch. So do u seriously plan to build a Yoruba speaking robot!!! grin grin

Lol. No. I might consider it later in the future though. I doubt we have AI and robotics experts in Nigeria.
Re: Let's Team Up For A Start-up by airsaylongcon: 1:32am On Oct 24, 2018
We do. We have a few AI experts in-country
Re: Let's Team Up For A Start-up by creativelymad: 8:17am On Oct 24, 2018
airsaylongcon:
We do. We have a few AI experts in-country

OK. Are you one? I doubt any would work on such an elaborate project of building a Yoruba speaking robot except it is turned into a business model,say toys for kids that speak Yoruba and other native languages. It could be some kind of learning buddy for kids to teach them native languages and stuff.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know More About Google Admod / What Is Nairaland Algorithm? / Why Are IOS Apps Better Than Android Apps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.