Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl (42680 Views)

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by 24hoursreporter: 11:22am On Oct 20, 2018
Dating a broke girl is a risk no guy actually wants to take. To put it differently, the frustration you get from dating a broke girl is something you can't explain.

Dating a broke girl will definitely skyrocket your expenses as you try to meet up with her endless demands. Sadly, after spending your hard earned money on most of these girls, they will end up ditching you for another guy who has the money to spend.

Broke girls are all about your money nothing else. However, in this article, you learn the reasons you should never date a broke girl.

Top 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl

#1. Ungrateful

One of the reasons you should not date a broke girl is the fact that they are ungrateful. Since they don't know how difficult it is to make money, they are always ungrateful.

Whenever you buy them gifts or give them money, they will reluctantly say thank you. Sadly, the reality of broke girls is that they will always ditch you for the next richer guy, even if you give them all your savings. Like said, they are always all about your money nothing more.

#2. They More Concerned About Their Look

Broke girls don't even think about you a bit. As a matter of fact, they are more concerned about their hair, eyelashes, manicure and pedicures.

They will always want to do anything that will make you spend more. If you want to understand the perfect definition of liability, date a broke girl.

#3. They Are Good At Advising You on How To Spend Your Money

Broke girls are skilled financial planners. If you give them the opportunity, they will want to tell you how to spend your money.

Funny right? But this is the truth. Those guys that have dated broke girls before can relate this.

#4. They Are Notorious Flashers (They Seldom Call)

One of the reasons you should never date a broke girl is that they seldom call. Even if they have call credit on their phone, they will never call, rather flashing is their second nature.

It is so disheartening that when you send a broke girl card, she flashes you to say that she receives the message. It is this pathetic.

#5. They Expect Everything From You, Yet They Will Never Sacrifice Anything

Even on your birthday, broke girls buy you the worst gift. They can't even sacrifice little money to buy you something exceptional.

Guess what? On their own birthday, they expect you to paint the sky red and buy them the latest iPhone. You see why dating a broke girl is a mistake you shouldn't make?

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/10/20/5-reasons-you-should-never-date-a-broke-girl/

104 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by 24hoursreporter: 11:23am On Oct 20, 2018
Meanwhile, see these helpful tips to overcome heartbreak ===> http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/02/17/6-helpful-ways-to-overcome-heartbreak4043/

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by TheOdd1sOut: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2018
A broke girl is an unnecessary burden. I prefer to not date at All and practice friends with benefits

153 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by 24hoursreporter: 11:27am On Oct 20, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
A broke girl is an unnecessary burden. I prefer to not date at All and practice friends with benefits

True talk. Those who have experienced it can relate.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Wilfredpat22(f): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2018
Its best men practice Friends with benefits with us because we women are nothing to write home about

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Fierce11: 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
Torture me.. And i won't still doubt this..
Dating a broke girl is like dating my dog.. No influence.. No improvement.. No value.. The only benefit and difference? SEX... I don't even think it's a benefit.. Because you end up spending on her and indirectly paying for the pussay.
Any guy that dates a broke lady, is just a fool amongst fools.. (spits)
Dominatrix4U:
Your dog is useless. You d only dog owner whose dog is of no value. U probably own an ekuke
Broke pained girl.. Why are you quoting me? Believe me when i tell you this: my neopolitan mastiff and my 2weeks old guinea pig are singlehandedly richer and smarter than you.
If you are ready, I can offer you cleaning of my dog's kennel as a job.. 12k per month can save you all this pain you're feeling and the shame you carry.. Inbox me if you're in Jos.

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Oreofepeters: 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
Broke girls are usually senseless, futureless and sadistic sardists.

Not all tho. there are some that are hardworking with lofty ambitions, just that they are very rare...

44 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by stubbornman(m): 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
One thing about dating a broke girl is that they don't even know what they want.... They stick around with you until someone who can spend better arrives then they dump you. .. after they call and start begging you to let them in.... Some are just confused and never willing to succeed!!!

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
If God want to punish a man he gives him a broke girl from a poor home..

If you're rich date girls in your class.

Poor girls are too needy and stressful.

126 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Alagbaraa(m): 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
I'm hear to learn. tbh op, I can't relate to any of the above.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Biglittlelois(f): 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
shocked how did this thread get to front page are moderators encouraging degrading insults and opinions of the female gender?? i notice most romance topics that makes front page has to do with painting females bad, why Seun take note!!!

At topic, no situation or circumstance in life is permanent, anyone is free to date whoever from both genders regardless of being self sufficient or not, live and let live.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by 9jvirgin(m): 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
I dislike broke girls, they are always in need. They blame everyone for not helping except their parents.

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
If you don't want to date a broke girl.
You might end up not dating anybody because even a girl that has a well paying job and a fat bank account will claim broke when she sees a maga.

The appropriate advice should have been "NEVER PRESENT YOURSELF AS A CASH COW TO ANY GIRL YOU ARE DATING "

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by ITCareerINxtGen: 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
No news here.
How will U end the year? Broke? Self-assured? Rich? U have the power to determine it. Stop waiting. Take SURE STEPS! Not wishful thinking. Life offers U so many doors, it is up to U to choose which to open & which one to close. Remember time is not your friend! A service business puts money in your pocket, like this one -

http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Phones-Tablets-Repairs-Professionals/dp/9789534116. Get It NoW!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by BruncleZuma: 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by SicilianMafia: 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
grin
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by omooba969(m): 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
NL chicks are in trouble today. grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by ednut1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Its best men practice Friends with benefits with us because we women are nothing to write home about
guy hiding under female moniker lol. Say no to broke gals tho

10 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Geenosko: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
Counter thread loading...

5 REASONS NOT TO DATE A BROKE GUY grin

8 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
OP you're the wisest fellow on nairaland.

14 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
Fallacy of hasty generalization

6 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Dominatrix4U(f): 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
Fierce11:
Torture me.. And i won't still doubt this..
Dating a broke girl is like dating my dog.. No influence.. No improvement.. No value.. The only benefit? SEX... I don't even think it's a benefit.. Because you end up spending on her and indirectly paying for the pussay.
Any guy that dates a broke lady, is just a fool amongst fools.. (spits)
Your dog is useless. You d only dog owner whose dog is of no value. U probably own an ekuke

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by omooba969(m): 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
stubbornman:
One thing about dating a broke girl is that they don't even know what they want.... They stick around with you until someone who can spend better arrives then they dump you. .. after they call and start begging you to let them in.... Some are just confused and never willing to succeed!!!

Most broke girls are streetwise, I'm wary of them.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Kjking(m): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
In as much as i am almost tempted to agree with you, i wont, why?? cause its an hasty generalization.. once societal status does not necessarily translate into their character... Not every broke girl out there is burdensome... some were raised to be hardworking and depend on their hard work...Some of these girls even have the heart to give you out of the little they have an expect little or nothing... i am saying this because I've met a few of them, plus i have an issue with hasty generalization... So its really not about the societal status but their upbringing which contributes to their character....

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Hemzhy(m): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
I'm currently testifying to this �

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Nnemuka(f): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
10 reasons not to date a broke girl

5 reasons a working class babe will not be submissive

7 reasons you should run from feminist

4 reasons she's a gold digger

Las Las NA una go tire grin cheesy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by alizma: 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
bad weekend for NL babes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Aystarz: 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
Broke NL boys brokeshaming broke NL girls grin . Una deserve each other. grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by omooba969(m): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
stubbornman:

Most broke girls are too streetwise for my liking, I'm wary of them. cool

6 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by omooba969(m): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hemzhy:
I'm currently testifying to this.sad

The Lord is your strength.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Dominatrix4U(f): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
It is better to date a broke girl than to date a BROKE Man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Kenobi1312(m): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
Only keep them for knacks.. I repeat only for knacks!!

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Post-your-best-pics-of-you Season3 (independence Version15.0) / Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick / 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.