Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Questions About The Ooni Of Ife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions About The Ooni Of Ife (2568 Views)

See Recent Picture Of Ex Wife Of Ooni Of Ife Wife Wura Ola / 8 Questions About Sex We’re Too Embarrassed To Ask / Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
Mizk:
Is went to grin

Hian is it a crime to be totally oblivious of who ooni of ife is?
'She'.

If I pick your errors, you'll hide.
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by Mizk(f): 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
You have a life outside Nairaland and your entire wretched life is documented on Nairaland with lies as a diary? Between you and I; who looks more like someone with a life outside Nairaland? You have a life outside Nairaland and you've been following all Ooni of Ife's stories that you had to create a thread to say he's hyped? You clearly don't know what it means to have a life outside social media. Same old rhetoric for people without lives in reality.

I'm a fan of you? Are you as grounded as Chimamanda? 'cause that's the only Nigerian woman I'm a fan of. You're even too small and shallow for me to follow.
grinPain everywhere, you can go now, grabhisballs, not my fault you're this unfortunate, you're merely transferring aggression. cheesy
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
Mizk:
grinPain everywhere, you can go now, grabhisballs, not my fault you're this unfortunate, you're merely transferring aggression. cheesy
I'll assume you're humbled. Olodo! Keep modifying.

Keep hiding your stupidity in those laughing emoji.
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by Mizk(f): 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
'She'.

If I pick your errors, you'll hide.
I am not above errors i owned up to that, but its strange for Einstein like you to make mistakes, or are you no longer the smartest freshman on Nairaland? Jambito. grin
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by Mizk(f): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
I'll assume you're humbled. Olodo! Keep modifying.

Keep hiding your stupidity in those laughing emoji.
I'm modifying to make it more painful grin smartest jambite in the world, she is so smart she couldn't get into the university till her late 20s.
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
Mizk:
grinThe bushpig behind this moniker has a grudge, she never let things go.
Mizk:
I am not above errors i owned up to that, but its strange for Einstein like you to make mistakes, or are you no longer the smartest freshman on Nairaland? Jambito. grin
That was how you owed up to your stupidity.

Seems calling me a JAMBITE gives you a glimpse of home that you'll some day get a life? grin I can never write JAMB in my life again nor UTME, but you might. Who is the joke on? You.
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by IamD18: 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by Mizk(f): 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
That was how you owed up to your stupidity.

Seems calling me a JAMBITE gives you a glimpse of home that you'll some day get a life? grin I can never write JAMB in my life again nor UTME, but you might. Who is the joke on? You.
Whatever rocks your boat troll. kiss
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
Mizk:
Whatever rocks your boat troll. kiss
And the idiot sends me a kiss. Seems you don't know the kind of people to throw your smelly mouth at?
Mizk:
I'm modifying to make it more painful grin smartest jambite in the world, she is so smart she couldn't get into the university till her late 20s.
Séun dropped out of school, and you're using his platform. At least if you won't go, be creative. Don't be dumb, please. Now, get lost. Fùcking lowlife! grin
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by Mizk(f): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
And the idiot sends me a kiss. Seems you don't know the kind of people to throw your smelly mouth at?Séun dropped out of school, and you're using his platform. At least if you won't go, be creative. Don't be dumb, please. Now, get lost. Fùcking lowlife! grin
If you aren't you, you'd be mocking you for being this unfortunate, i am trying to show you the love you was deprived of while growing up and pig, ask nicely so i can give you the proof you need, all this dropout story you're manufacturing won't hold. smiley
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
Mizk:
If you aren't you, you'd be mocking you for being this unfortunate, i am trying to show you the love you was deprived of while growing up and pig, ask nicely so i can give you the proof you need, all this dropout story you're manufacturing won't hold. smiley
Take a look at your disjointed grammar. Did I say you dropped out? No be who see admission go dropout? cheesy

Small girl, go do your home work on 'Monarchs', and quit showcasing your foolery to the world. Lastly, find out the difference between, 'Elected, succession, and primogeniture'. Educate yourself!
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by Mizk(f): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Take a look at your disjointed grammar. Did I say you dropped out? No be who see admission go dropout? cheesy

Small girl, go do your home work on 'Monarchs', and quit showcasing your foolery to the world. Lastly, find out the difference between, 'Elected, succession, and primogeniture'. Educate yourself!
Lmao oh the new thoery is i was never in school grin while you was struggling with jamb i was already in school, if i wasn't in school and i got to your age believe me I'll kill myself, fact, lols. Ask nicely wink

Lastly, i am too lazy to do home works, i have a bushpig on Nairaland, why do the homework myself when Einstein bushpig is around.
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
Mizk:
How is he able to afford all the luxury he enjoys? Is he entitled to a trust fund or something?

Is he mandated to marry every year?

What is his use? Is he doing some community policing?

Is it just a title? Or he's actually a king? If he's a king who are his subjects, i am sure his servants are not serving him out of indebtedness or loyalty, they're being paid.

Where is his kingdom?

Does he have powers to make laws?

Is it inherited? Or it's by election?

If its by inheritance what if the hier of the ooni is a lunatic?
No intelligent girl would ask such dumb questions. On a second thought, she even asked of where his kingdom is and if he has the powers to make laws. Are you 2yrs? cheesy grin

And she's brazen about this crass stupidity. cheesy
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by Mizk(f): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
No intelligent girl would ask such dumb questions. On a second thought, she even asked of where his kingdom is and if he has the powers to make laws. Are you 2yrs? cheesy grin

And she's brazen about this crass stupidity. cheesy
actually i am in my early 20s, so ancestor help me out.
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
If I were your parents, I would send you back to SS1. This foolishness is contagious. cheesy grin

If it's to create one thread on one of those your copy and paste, you'd have sense. You should be used for specimen in a lab. What a waste of oxygen! cheesy
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by Mizk(f): 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
If I were your parents, I would send you back to SS1. This foolishness is contagious. cheesy grin

If it's to create one thread on one of those your copy and paste, you'd have sense. You should be used for specimen in a lab. What a waste of oxygen! cheesy
Coming from the almost 30yrs old bush pig, since you're so ill mannered you mentioned my parents let me go down to your level, i can only imagine what they think of you considering the fact that you stayed at home till you're almost 30, they should just ship your ugly inside and outside ass to one old soldier because no man in his senses will house you, there's nothing desirable about you.
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by Hier(m): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
oniker(Uswrm
Mizk:
How is he able to afford all the luxury he enjoys? Is he entitled to a trust fund or something?

Is it just a title? Or he's actually a king? If he's a king who are his subjects, i am sure his servants are not serving him out of indebtedness or loyalty, they're being paid.

Where is his kingdom?

Ooni is into real estate before he became the king and he marries at will, oracles chooses kings
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by Mizk(f): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hier:
oniker(Uswrm

Ooni is into real estate before he became the king and he marries at will, oracles chooses kings
So the Oracle communicate to them directly? I am really curious.
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
Mizk:
actually i am in my early 20s, so ancestor help me out.
We are gradually getting there. Being in your 20s is no excuse for being ignorant on things you should have a knowledge of as early as 16-17yrs. You're indeed too stupid for pulling this age excuse. Didn't you do government as one of the general subjects in SS? Actually, I corrected you, but pride didn't let you say 'Thanks' and instead you claimed a bushpig was trolling you. Did others you said you were ignorant and tribalistic troll you? That said. You'll forever remain ignorant on the matter 'till you read about it. And if you eventually decide to read, all thanks to me.
Mizk:
Coming from the almost 30yrs old bush pig, since you're so ill mannered you mentioned my parents let me go down to your level, i can only imagine what they think of you considering the fact that you stayed at home till you're almost 30, they should just ship your ugly inside and outside ass to one old soldier because no man in his senses will house you, there's nothing desirable about you.
If I follow you eh, you'll regret today. Ugly is what you see when you look at the mirror and I think you should add dumb to that. cheesy Olodo! I said "If I were your parent". Go to school, you said you won't.
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by Mizk(f): 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
We are gradually getting there. Being in your 20s is no excuse for being ignorant on things you should have a knowledge of as early as 16-17yrs. You're indeed too stupid for pulling this age excuse. Didn't you do government as one of the general subjects in SS? Actually, I corrected you, but pride didn't let you say 'Thanks' and instead you claimed a bushpig was trolling you. Did others you said you were ignorant and tribalistic troll you? That said. You'll forever remain ignorant on the matter 'till you read about it. And if you eventually decide to read, all thanks to me. If I follow you eh, you'll regret today. Ugly is what you see when you look at the mirror and I think you should add dumb to that. cheesy Olodo! I said "If I were your parent". Go to school, you said you won't.
And thats how she was on it all day, life outside nairaland indeed.
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by Hier(m): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
Mizk:
So the Oracle communicate to them directly? I am really curious.

The Oracle speaks to a priest who would in turn speak to the kings maker who would in turn inform the chosen king of his election based on the decision of the oracle, then he would oblige to become the king, and preparations are made.
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by Mizk(f): 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hier:

The Oracle speaks to a priest who would in turn speak to the kings maker who would in turn inform the chosen king of his election based on the decision of the oracle, then he would oblige to become the king, and preparations are made.
This further complicates things, as i don't believe in supernatural powers.
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by amaniro: 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
Mizk:
This further complicates things, as i don't believe in supernatural powers.

To answer your ignorant question which you could have fixed in a more articulated manner but of course it was driving to a negative oblivion.

Ooni of ife is the Spiritual head of the Yorubas.

Alaafin of Oyo..... Kabiyeesi sir, is the political head of the Yorubas.

Am not Yoruba but am not ignorant, All monarchs in Nigeria are funded by FG.
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by Mizk(f): 7:31am On Oct 21, 2018
amaniro:

To answer your ignorant question which you could have fixed in a more articulated manner but of course it was driving to a negative oblivion.

Ooni of ife is the Spiritual head of the Yorubas.

Alaafin of Oyo..... Kabiyeesi sir, is the political head of the Yorubas.

Am not Yoruba but am not ignorant, All monarchs in Nigeria are funded by FG.
And you had to show me you can't make your point without abusive remarks, you kept repeating you're not ignorant like its an anthem, it proves you are, i am not ignorant either, i just didn't pay attention to your so called spiritual head, i am allowed to have intrests.
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by Iamgrey5(m): 8:19am On Oct 21, 2018
cheesy grin

Idowest idowest awon mafia
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by amaniro: 9:07am On Oct 21, 2018
Mizk:
And you had to show me you can't make your point without abusive remarks, you kept repeating you're not ignorant like its an anthem, it proves you are, i am not ignorant either, i just didn't pay attention to your so called spiritual head, i am allowed to have intrests.

You just showed your ignorance again. I told you am not Yoruba so to what extent is he my "spiritual head"?
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by Mizk(f): 9:19am On Oct 21, 2018
amaniro:

You just showed your ignorance again. I told you am not Yoruba so to what extent is he my "spiritual head"?
Ok keep beating yourself up, i am done with this.
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 21, 2018
Mizk:

Where is his kingdom?

why don't you direct all these your questions to Obi of onitsha. Start by asking him, then move to Olu of warri maybe their own lifestyle can give you a glimpse to the Nigerian first class kings lifestyle.
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 21, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

The tribalism in her posts is veiled.
you noticed that. Thunmbs up bro. She deserves an aggressive response or better still big time Savage..
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:55am On Oct 21, 2018
IntrovertedK:
you noticed that. Thunmbs up bro. She deserves an aggressive response or better still big time Savage..
Yes, I did. No matter the cloak on tribalism, I will decipher it. Her posts, actually, reek of opprobrium.
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by highqueen(f): 11:10am On Oct 21, 2018
Mmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] / I Don't Know Why My Father Will Not Allow My Mother To Rest! / Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.