Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,645 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) (44177 Views)

Uniben Vs Unilag Trending On Twitter / FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets / Prof. Idowu Olayinka, UI Vice Chancellor Fights Dirty On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Digitalwitch: 8:04am On Oct 21, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
Uniben Vs AAU ke? I'm from ekpoma and I lived in ekosodin (uniben) for 4 years.. bru uniben na school oo, their iq way above AAU students. Facilities n standard of education uniben beat AAU, AAU na fraud, just taking students money for nothing.

Based on merit, a Uniben student will easily gain employment compared to AAU, if u know u know
Based on merit no employer will consider uniben. Employers are now wise to fall that crap called unibest.They are interested in your grade and performance

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Digitalwitch: 8:07am On Oct 21, 2018
Rstc:
It is madness to compare AAU to uniben.
They are on different strata in every way.

See as those AAU people mouth sharp with abuse.

You go Don know say dis ones no go school.
Uniben na skool? kiss undecided undecided undecided. That school wen slow like glo network. Their SUG wen non fit bark but small protest dem lock heh mouth.
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 21, 2018
osax4pal:
@dangoteinlaw u are this dull that's the reason AAU denied u admission. In the just released Law school result, how many student from uniben graduated with First Class. AAU student got majority of the first class
UNIBEN law is the most difficult faculty to get a first class. Since inception, they've had just two first class graduates from that faculty and the last one was just this year.

See...even you know that you can't compare that thing(Epkoma) to UNIBEN. Your exams from 100l to final year are objectives...why won't you all get first class with empty brains? grin My cousin who schooled there even said 99.9% of Epkoma girls have been used for ritual by Ekpoma boys 'cause Yahoo plus is the order of the day.

You guys should go play with your mates abeg! Most of your students were denied admission by UNIBEN so I understand the hate. #fact! grin

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 21, 2018
Digitalwitch:

Based on merit no employer will consider uniben. Employers are now wise to fall that crap called unibest.They are interested in your grade and performance
Keep deceiving yourself. Anywhere in Nigeria, if you drop a Federal school certificate while another dropped a State school certificate; relevance would be given to one with the federal school certificate. While you're busy saying employers don't look at UNIBEN certificate, UNIBEN Students are getting jobs. grin

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2018
kehinde1588:
Grab.HisBalls. They are roasting your sch o grin grin
There's no war there. UNIBEN students didn't even entertain them. Who compares Ekpoma to UNIBEN is like comparing a G-wagon to Keke napep.

Virtually all the students in Ekpoma once tried getting admission in UNIBEN, but where rejected.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Digitalwitch: 8:31am On Oct 21, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Keep deceiving yourself. Anywhere in Nigeria, if you drop a Federal school certificate while another dropped a State school certificate; relevance would be given to one with the federal school certificate. While you're busy saying employers don't look at UNIBEN certificate, UNIBEN Students are getting jobs. grin
Am sure that is what your peeps have been feeding with but the reality is that employers don't look at certificate again. There are many first class uniben students I know that are still jobless as I post this.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 21, 2018
Digitalwitch:

Am sure that is what your peeps have been feeding with but the reality is that employers don't look at certificate again. There are many first class uniben students I know that are still jobless as I post this.
Every institution will definitely have jobless graduates, but that employers don't look at UNIBEN certificate is a lie. The must sort after UNIBEN graduates in labour market are their pharmacy graduates and they get jobs in good places. I'm not here to argue blindly with you.

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by dangoteinlaw: 8:42am On Oct 21, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
UNIBEN law is the most difficult faculty to get a first class. Since inception, they've had just two first class graduates from that faculty and the last one was just this year.

See...even you know that you can't compare that thing(Epkoma) to UNIBEN. Your exams from 100l to final year are objectives...why won't you all get first class with empty brains? grin My cousin who schooled there even said 99.9% of Epkoma girls have been used for ritual by Ekpoma boys 'cause Yahoo plus is the order of the day.

You guys should go play with your mates abeg! Most of your students were denied admission by UNIBEN so I understand the hate. #fact! grin
bru not that I am against your argument here but you just killed this thread and made uniben look like fools with the mention of yahoo here. A graduate should know better, whish I could delete all my comments!!!
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 21, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
bru not that I am against your argument here but you just killed this thread and made uniben look like fools with the mention of yahoo here. A graduate should know better, whish I could delete all my comments!!!
That Yahoo story came from an Ekpoma student(my cousin). Dude is currently serving in Ondo State. In fact, he made me understand that he can't approach a girl from the community sef 'cause they've been used. My other cousin dated two Epkoma girls who happen to be friends...as he dumped one, the other one availed herself but that's not the topic anyway. Who compares Ekpoma to UNIBEN must be very stupid. Are both institutions on same pedestal?

And I'm not a bro.
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Digitalwitch: 8:55am On Oct 21, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Every institution will definitely have jobless graduates, but that employers don't look at UNIBEN certificate is a lie. The must sort after UNIBEN graduates in labour market are their pharmacy graduates and they get jobs in good places. I'm not here to argue blindly with you.
Mr man stop spreading lies. No reasonable employers looks at certificate to employ their staff. Uniben don cast now,they are living on pass glory. Uniben now is characterized with sorting and blocking. Lecturers now take bribe and they are not afraid to collect. Admission is not by merit again. Employment is by knowing vc or Oba of Bini. The school now has series of batches for admission compare to before when admission is once. Faculty of engineering, social and management sciences and pharmacy breed corrupt lecturers and students. Many employers are aware of this hence they don't look at certificate again

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 21, 2018
Digitalwitch:

Mr man stop spreading lies. No reasonable employers looks at certificate to employ their staff. Uniben don cast now,they are living on pass glory. Uniben now is characterized with sorting and blocking. Lecturers now take bribe and they are not afraid to collect. Admission is not by merit again. Employment is by knowing vc or Oba of Bini. The school now has series of batches for admission compare to before when admission is once. Faculty of engineering, social and management sciences and pharmacy breed corrupt lecturers and students. Many employers are aware of this hence they don't look at certificate again
Funny enough, you claim to know UNIBEN, but don't know shìt. Have you seen any UNIBEN student that said he/she sorted or blocked all his/her lecturers from 100l to final year? Sorting is a problem in all institutions, but you can't sort all the lecturers 'cause there are some with principles. And hey, sorting isn't the order of the day so don't go about saying it's characterised by sorting. People who won't read are those who look for who to sort and you know what happens when the lecturer is a no nonsense person? You carryover the course.

See...my former roomate wrote jamb, applied for Accounting and got marketing. Guess what? Her dad is a lecturer in Engineering who could've ordinarily put her in Accounting department with his influence but he refused 'cause he doesn't do such. That should tell you something. Then imagine when his student that's not even his child fails his course...can you sort such a man? Argue wisely please!

About lecturers collecting bribe to admit, I'll educate you on that one.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 21, 2018
Digitalwitch:

You said UNIBEN lecturers collect bribe to admit. I'm going to help you. grin

See...on UNIBEN merit list, first list. No matter where you're from; once you scored an aggregate that'll place you on that list, UNIBEN won't play with you. I'm from Rivers State, I got my admission on merit and didn't know any lecturer or person to run anything for me and my name came out on merit list.

On second list, being supplementary list. Senior lecturers are given one slot each to place a candidate that mustn't score below average, that's 50, and these students are more often than not given other courses 'cause people on merit already filled the spaces for major courses they don't play with. Now, these lecturers can collect money to fill students in those their slots while some don't. I just told you of a case my roomate's dad refused to fill her for his slot 'cause he doesn't use his own. He wants you to come on merit. UNIBEN has a standard.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by McCoy662(m): 9:46am On Oct 21, 2018
OP is from AAU. Uniben is winning by wide margin
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Divay22(f): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2018
So this is now the new work in town.
And 2019 election that would either make a difference in our lives or we end up suffering more is around the corner undecided
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by SirLakes: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2018
Dumbos

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by MYHUBBY: 9:52am On Oct 21, 2018
all these nonsense trends

you mods here need to be schooled on jurisprudence law. y'all lacks the credibility of being a mods, why would you be banning a member without banning the person that instigate the bullying?

this height of foolishness. you banned me on a weird and demeaning response one Igbo say against I and my tribe, you banned me and leave him unbanned

I won't hold my lips shut until you dummies get sense on the duty of mods. this height of foolishness
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by empressteemah06(f): 9:54am On Oct 21, 2018
It is becoming stale and borrriiiinnnnnnggggg
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by empressteemah06(f): 9:55am On Oct 21, 2018
MYHUBBY:
all these nonsense trends

you mods here need to be schooled on jurisprudence law. y'all lacks the credibility of being a mods, why would you be banning a member without banning the person that instigate the bullying?

this height of foolishness. you banned me on a weird and demeaning response one Igbo say against I and my tribe, you banned me and leave him unbanned

I won't hold my lips shut until you dummies get sense on the duty of mods. this height of foolishness
same thing was done to me.. The guy abused my family... And I replied him... I was banned... The thing here is.. First report gets justice.. Nonsense
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by IMASTEX: 9:55am On Oct 21, 2018
It this supposed to be the scientific research or academic debate expected from "educated" persons?! Nigeria is gone!

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Rstc: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2018
Comparing the most sought after school in the south south and top 5 in Nigeria to AAU.

Some people deserved to be slapped.

The VC of Ambrose Alli was a lecturer from the department of chemical engineering from uniben.
Prof aluyor.

When he was going to the school, he just took one of my guys with him.

One of the best graduates from chemical engineering - Engineer Barnabas.

I hear the guy is doing well there as a lecturer outshining them over there.

Though I don't know if prof aluyor is still a VC.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by MYHUBBY: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2018
empressteemah06:
same thing was done to me.. The guy abused my family... And I replied him... I was banned... The thing here is.. First report gets justice.. Nonsense

don't mind those illiterates mods. that's Nigerians for you, just put them one small position they will be forming boss

thunder will strike any mods here that banned me here unjust. thunder will still strike that mumu that first ban me. oloshi
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by engrelvis(m): 9:58am On Oct 21, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
Uniben Vs AAU ke? I'm from ekpoma and I lived in ekosodin (uniben) for 4 years.. bru uniben na school oo, their iq way above AAU students. Facilities n standard of education uniben beat AAU, AAU na fraud, just taking students money for nothing.

Based on merit, a Uniben student will easily gain employment compared to AAU, if u know u know
thanks for yr honesty.how can u b comparing Uniben with AAU? That itself is an insult!
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Digitalwitch: 10:00am On Oct 21, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
You said UNIBEN lecturers collect bribe to admit. I'm going to help you. grin

See...on UNIBEN merit list, first list. No matter where you're from; once you scored an aggregate that'll place you on that list, UNIBEN won't play with you. I'm from Rivers State, I got my admission on merit and didn't know any lecturer or person to run anything for me and my name came out on merit list.

On second list, being supplementary list. Senior lecturers are given one slot each to place a candidate that mustn't score below average, that's 50, and these students are more often than not given other courses 'cause people on merit already filled the spaces for major courses they don't play with. Now, these lecturers can collect money to fill students in those their slots while some don't. I just told you of a case my roomate's dad refused to fill her for his slot 'cause he doesn't use his own. He wants you to come on merit. UNIBEN has a standard.
Is not uniben that I know that even a market woman is given admission even if she score below average. Do you know many that got admitted below 50 in that school? They are numerous to mention. Uniben was good when admission list was once not batches

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by empressteemah06(f): 10:02am On Oct 21, 2018
MYHUBBY:

don't mind those illiterates mods. that's Nigerians for you, just put them one small position they will be forming boss

thunder will strike any mods here that banned me here unjust. thunder will still strike that mumu that first ban me. oloshi
lol.. No vex... I don't even remembered the motherfucka...
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Posa: 10:04am On Oct 21, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
AAU, Ekpoma. That one na school? Abeg, leave thrash for lawman. I heard their exams from 100l to final year are objectives. Garbage in, garbage out.

They're beefing 'cause 90% of their students couldn't meet up UNIBEN cut-off, then ended up in Ekpoma.
Lol, was this for the twitter war between both Uni's or what?
Let Me educate you a bit
In My 100l in 2014/2015 Seesion, I took 18 courses, just 3 courses were Multiple choices because they were general courses, the others were purely German mixed with conc Theory questions, mind you the multiple choice era in AAU right now is meant for the 100 and 200l classes only and this is due to The newly introduced Computer Based Examination (CBE) and they get their score and result immediately they click the submit button.....can Uniben beat this? Argue with your VC who happens to Be My Parishioner. I think He is even in a Church right now, oh He is seated over there������

5 Likes

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by frubben(m): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2018
Leetunechi:
Like if you graduated from the great federal polytechnic auchi
yes ooo great poly

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Digitalwitch: 10:06am On Oct 21, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Funny enough, you claim to know UNIBEN, but don't know shìt. Have you seen any UNIBEN student that said he/she sorted or blocked all his/her lecturers from 100l to final year? Sorting is a problem in all institutions, but you can't sort all the lecturers 'cause there are some with principles. And hey, sorting isn't the order of the day so don't go about saying it's characterised by sorting. People who won't read are those who look for who to sort and you know what happens when the lecturer is a no nonsense person? You carryover the course.

See...my formal roomate wrote jamb, applied for Accounting and got marketing. Guess what? Her dad is a lecturer in Engineering who could've ordinarily put her in Accounting department with his influence but he refused 'cause he doesn't do such. That should tell you something. Then imagine when his student that's not even his child fails his course...can you sort such a man? Argue wisely please!

About lecturers collecting bribe to admit, I'll educate you on that one.

I know uniben more than you. I have seen students that sort from 100 level to final year in engineering especially production engineering. Ask anyone in production engineering if they don't sort there. Go to Eco stat and ask if they don't sort there too or is accounting that they don't. Don't let you friend deceive you. She was too dull to see the hand writing on the wall. Her father doesn't want to join the sorting team because he may soil his name. One of the few department that don't sort is Mathematics.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 21, 2018
Digitalwitch:

Is not uniben that I know that even a market woman is given admission even if she score below average. Do you know many that got admitted below 50 in that school? They are numerous to mention. Uniben was good when admission list was once not batches
Guy, your argument now bores me. If you don't know that Edo Indegenes are also given priority in admission as done by all universities in Nigeria then it's your problem, not mine. grin

I had a girl from Delta state who applied for Agric, scored 48, and her name came out on merit list. You know why? Lack of competition in the department while you can't be in my Department with an aggregate of 50% 'cause it's one of the most competitive. If they don't give you admission, just know you performed poorly going by general performance.

I would advise anyone I see with a brain who wants to prove himself intelligent to try UNIBEN.
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by tamunoinaemi: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2018

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Digitalwitch: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2018
Posa:

Let Me educate you a bit
In My 100l in 2014/2015 Seesion, I took 18 courses, just 3 courses were Multiple choices because they were general courses, the others were purely German mixed with conc Theory questions, mind you the multiple choice era in AAU right now is meant for the 100 and 200l classes only and this is due to The newly introduced Computer Based Examination (CBE) and they get their score and result immediately they click the submit button.....can Uniben beat this? Argue with your VC who happens to Be My Parishioner. I think He is even in a Church right now, oh He is seated over there������
Uniben are still using paper pencil format to write exams whereas their utme is CBT, isn't ironic?

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 21, 2018
Posa:

Let Me educate you a bit
My cousin schooled my Ekpoma. Should I now believe a virtual person(you) to one who had a practical experience?
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Posa: 10:11am On Oct 21, 2018
Rstc:
Comparing the most sought after school in the south south and top 5 in Nigeria to AAU.

Some people deserved to be slapped.

The VC of Ambrose Alli was a lecturer from the department of chemical engineering from uniben.
Prof aluyor.

When he was going to the school, he just took one of my guys with him.

One of the best graduates from chemical engineering - Engineer Barnabas.

I hear the guy is doing well there as a lecturer outshining them over there.

Though I don't know if prof aluyor is still a VC.
U see your life? See as you yeye finish
I shame for u
Which Department did this your supermodel Engr Barnabas lectures? You don’t even know if he is still a VC and you dare open that your stupid phone to type rubbish here
Well, lemme spare you because today is Sunday, try this tomorrow being Monday and see how you would receive a spiritual slap from AAU
Idiot

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikeogu Oke Is Dead! Winner Of N37m NLNG Prize Dies / Cultists Shoot Final Year Student Dead At Rivers State University (Graphic) / Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.