Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) (44201 Views)

Uniben Vs Unilag Trending On Twitter / FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets / Prof. Idowu Olayinka, UI Vice Chancellor Fights Dirty On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Tareq1105: 10:12am On Oct 21, 2018
tokrizy:

wen I went to AAU.

I fvcked 7 girls in d same hostel and they are all friends.

my AAU guy asked me what d trick was.

I told him bruh I just showed them my UNIBEN ID CARD and that's all.

they fed me well infact gave me transport money and still come to visit me in Benin to continue from where I stopped.

just ordinary ID CARD.

AAU girls easy pass GST112.

So, that's an achievement
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by tokrizy: 10:15am On Oct 21, 2018
Tareq1105:

So, that's an achievement
yes kill yourself
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Digitalwitch: 10:16am On Oct 21, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Guy, your argument now bores me. If you don't know that Edo Indegenes are also given priority in admission as done by all universities in Nigeria then it's your problem, not mine. grin

I had a girl from Delta state who applied for Agric, scored 48, and her name came out on merit list. You know why? Lack of competition in the department while you can't be in my Department with an aggregate of 50% 'cause it's one of the most competitive. If they don't give you admission, just know you performed poorly going by general performance.

I would advise anyone I see with a brain who wants to prove himself intelligent to try UNIBEN.
Anyone with brain should try somewhere else not uniben. University of Ibadan is even better than you so called uniben. Uniben derive joy in seeing their students fail,they don't care. Their hostels except for keystone is dirty. Hall 4 and 5 looks like where pigs live. Imagine chocking 8 students in a room meant for 4 persons. Once you enter hall 4, what welcomes you is beans and poo. Is their auditorium that can't even accommodate a faculty. A good student should seek somewhere not uniben.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by tunary(m): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2018
tokrizy:

wen I went to AAU.

they fed me well infact gave me transport money and still come to visit me in Benin to continue from where I stopped.

just ordinary ID CARD.

Is sex an achievement?
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Posa: 10:17am On Oct 21, 2018
Digitalwitch:

Uniben are still using paper pencil format to write exams whereas their utme is CBT, isn't ironic?
Hahahhahahah
100l and 200l in AAU, continuous assessment and Examination is computer based, you get your result and Grade immediately and it’s saved in your kofa account, even PUME screening is online based, Uniben should come learn from Us. Idiots
An 100l Student school fee in BCH can pay for a Unibens’ Students school fee from 100l till 500l and still be enough to feed the person for the next 2 years... compare 125,000-12,500. Make una go jare

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by tunary(m): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2018
This is immature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by gpdkingpin1(m): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2018
osax4pal:
@dangoteinlaw u are this dull that's the reason AAU denied u admission. In the just released Law school result, how many student from uniben graduated with First Class. AAU student got majority of the first class

Wrong. Uniben had 5 first class. AAU HAD 1

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by tokrizy: 10:18am On Oct 21, 2018
tunary:
Is sex an achievement?
nah but I'm jst telling u Hw cheap dey re
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 21, 2018
Digitalwitch:

Anyone with brain should try somewhere else not uniben. University of Ibadan is even better than you so called uniben. Uniben derive joy in seeing their students fail,they don't care. Their hostels except for keystone is dirty. Hall 4 and 5 looks like where pigs live. Imagine chocking 8 students in a room meant for 4 persons. Once you enter hall 4, what welcomes you is beans and poo. Is their auditorium that can't even accommodate a faculty. A good student should seek somewhere not uniben.
UNIBEN denied you admission obviously. You chose keystone over NDDC, Hall 5 and Hall 6? You're aggrieved! grin So UI doesn't have these hostel problems UNIBEN does? grin

I won't be surprised if you're still seeking for admission anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by iremumartins(m): 10:22am On Oct 21, 2018
[/s][left][/left][s]
GrabHisBalls:
AAU, Ekpoma. That one na school? Abeg, leave thrash for lawman. I heard their exams from 100l to final year are objectives. Garbage in, garbage out.

They're beefing 'cause 90% of their students couldn't meet up UNIBEN cut-off, then ended up in Ekpoma. Drawing up a comparison is a mistake in the first place. I don't see UNIBEN students oblige them.

Aggrieved Ekpoma students! grin. Come attempt AAU exam whether you go go score 1/100
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Youngjohnosas: 10:23am On Oct 21, 2018
tokrizy:

wen I went to AAU.

just ordinary ID CARD.

lols u will be intimidated bro, AAU girls nor dey run local.A friend of mine invited his bro from UNIBEN during our graduation he confessed that Jesus Christ is Lord.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by iremumartins(m): 10:25am On Oct 21, 2018
Uniben students nor go even score 1/100 for ordinary CBE. Not to talk of the theory

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by tokrizy: 10:29am On Oct 21, 2018
Youngjohnosas:
lols u will be intimidated bro, AAU girls nor dey run local.A friend of mine invited his bro from UNIBEN during our graduation he confessed that Jesus Christ is Lord.

AAU na my backyard e dey na bro.

I dey ball in AAU wella

dem girls I never give one 5naira to fvck dem bfore
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 21, 2018
Posa:

Hahahhahahah
100l and 200l in AAU, continuous assessment and Examination is computer based, you get your result and Grade immediately and it’s saved in your kofa account, even PUME screening is online based, Uniben should come learn from Us. Idiots
An 100l Student school fee in BCH can pay for a Unibens’ Students school fee from 100l till 500l and still be enough to feed the person for the next 2 years... compare 125,000-12,500. Make una go jare
MUMU! It's a federal University. School fees has been subsidised to give you quality education. Do you think that UNIBEN school fees could pay its lecturers? Or that of any Federal University? You'll call yourself a graduate and be drawing silly comparison. cheesy

UNIBEN is a blueprint your lecturers point you to. All my cousins who base in Edo state tried UNIBEN and were denied, when I left PH for Benin for my Exams, I was told by them that I won't make it 'cause of crowed. Guess what? I ignored them 'cause I knew for a fact that they don't read. The same UNIBEN gave me admission while your almighty Ekpoma gave them admission. That should tell you something. Ekpoma students is made up of a chunk of UNIBEN rejects.

What is doing you is like when you go for law and UNIBEN gives you social works, years in social works, then you start claiming social works is better than law. Who compares a federal UNI to a state one? Ignorant people do!

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2018
iremumartins:
Uniben students nor go even score 1/100 for ordinary CBE. Not to talk of the theory
Why then did you run from UNIBEN to Ekpoma? cheesy What an Irony!
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Youngjohnosas: 10:38am On Oct 21, 2018
iremumartins:
[/s][left][/left][s]
u should do better research bro,based on the genius u claim to be I would advise you to deal on facts not baseless assumptions or hear say.i graduated last year I didn't write a single objective examination save for GST.i think objective test was introduced recently for 100 and 200l simply because pen and paper test was outlawed with the Introduction of CBT. thank God for law school we have been dominating,it has opened the eyes of everyone and countered your baseless propaganda that an average Uniben student is better. thank God for the connections at your disposal and I am convinced u gained admission through the back door like the usual business it has turned into.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Digitalwitch: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
UNIBEN denied you admission obviously. You chose keystone over NDDC, Hall 5 and Hall 6? You're aggrieved! grin So UI doesn't have these hostel problems UNIBEN does? grin

I won't be surprised if you're still seeking for admission anywhere.
Is it obvious that all I said is true. Unfortunately I never for once applied to that school but I know in and out of the university. Your so called Hall 6 is strictly for ladies. Dem still dey suffer for water at times. Uniben show dem pepper few week back

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Favor99(m): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
MUMU! It's a federal University. School fees has been subsidised to give you quality education. Do you think that UNIBEN school fees could pay its lecturers? Or that of any Federal University? You'll call yourself a graduate and be drawing silly comparison. cheesy

UNIBEN is a blueprint your lecturers point you to. All my cousins who base in Edo state tried UNIBEN and were denied, when I left PH for Benin for my Exams, I was told by them that I won't make it 'cause of crowed. Guess what? I ignored them 'cause I knew for a fact that they don't read. The same UNIBEN gave me admission while your almighty Ekpoma gave them admission. That should tell you something. Ekpoma students is made up of a chunk of UNIBEN rejects.

What is doing you is like when you go for law and UNIBEN gives you social works, years in social works, then you start claiming social works is better than law. Who compares a federal UNI to a state one? Ignorant people do!
You guys, all of you, not just the guy I’m quoting but all of you: please stop this unnecessary fighting and beef. It might seem friendly or benign to you now but can grow into something worse.
Let’s stop this division and fights between our people. The enemy is dividing us in so many ways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 21, 2018
tokrizy:

wen I went to AAU.

just ordinary ID CARD.

AAU girls easy pass GST112

For your dream. Seems u too like jetli movies

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by iles199: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2018
KOLLYPROF:
Why all these Twitter rant please
From Oau vs Unilag to
Lautech vs Unilorin
Bowen vs Babcock
Now AAU vs Uniben
Lazy Nigerian youths indeed
Mcheeew

u can never see my dear unibadan in Dis kind of thing, we breed brains with discipline
not mediocres like d ones displayed above..UI with her own class, respect..we no get time

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Youngjohnosas: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2018
GrabHisBalls:

I have friends also that were declined admission at ekpoma and admitted by Your almighty UNIBEN.nothing extraordinary about you guys just a bunch of average students with few exceptional ones. majority gained admission through the back door and not on merit. take a chill bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2018
osax4pal:
@dangoteinlaw u are this dull that's the reason AAU denied u admission. In the just released Law school result, how many student from uniben graduated with First Class. AAU student got majority of the first class

When will you stop disseminating spurious information? Must you blow things out of proportion? Must you continue to engage in an eternal war with facts?
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 21, 2018
Digitalwitch:

Is it obvious that all I said is true. Unfortunately I never for once applied to that school but I know in and out of the university. Your so called Hall 6 is strictly for ladies. Dem still dey suffer for water at times. Uniben show dem pepper few week back
You're not a student of Ekpoma nor a student of UNIBEN, but came in to ridicule UNIBEN. Your case isn't far-fetched. Guy, go read hard, UNIBEN might consider you next year. At least I know why the Ekposki students are aggrieved; rejection. Yours, rejection, bitterness cum foolishness.

There's no place in Nigeria where Federal UNIVERSITIES are compared to state. If I drop my certificate in labour market and someone from Ekpoma drops his/hers from same department (Accounting), mine will be given audience to that of a person from any State UNI. It's not called a federal UNI for nothing. Ekpoma of all schools lacks standard...the comparison is a stupid one to begin with. Go ask NUC and be educated.

They're not on the same pedestal.
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 21, 2018
Youngjohnosas:
I have friends also that were declined admission at ekpoma and admitted by Your almighty UNIBEN.nothing extraordinary about you guys just a bunch of average students with few exceptional ones. majority gained admission through the back door and not on merit. take a chill bro
Ekpoma doesn't reject students. Jamb score, from 150 and you're in as stipulated by NUC. UNIBEN on the other hand takes a minimum of 200 and above. In order to be on a safer side, 250 above depending on course. 300 and above, medicine. There's no way Ekpoma would reject a student and UNIBEN would take that same student on merit. Try another lie with an ignorant JAMBITE, just maybe.

Arguing with you guys is a waste of my time 'cause you and I know better.
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by dangoteinlaw: 11:00am On Oct 21, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

When will you stop disseminating spurious information? Must you blow things out of proportion? Must you continue to engage in an eternal war with facts?
gpdkingpin1:

Wrong. Uniben had 5 first class. AAU HAD 1
the guy's is intellectually immature, why am I not baffled?
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by micflo28(m): 11:01am On Oct 21, 2018
Waiting for benson idahosa university and igbinedion university okada brawl

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by davestead(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2018
Digitalwitch:

I know uniben more than you. I have seen students that sort from 100 level to final year in engineering especially production engineering. Ask anyone in production engineering if they don't sort there. Go to Eco stat and ask if they don't sort there too or is accounting that they don't. Don't let you friend deceive you. She was too dull to see the hand writing on the wall. Her father doesn't want to join the sorting team because he may soil his name. One of the few department that don't sort is Mathematics.

Dude I don't usually reply people here on nairaland, but you just wrote nonsense. I'm currently in Uniben Production Engineering 500 level and I can confidently say that our lecturers are mostly the Deeper life and Redeem church going types. My 100 level course adviser is a pastor that has his own church for that matter and never allowed me to carry beards or even grow hair(old school). Like 3 more of them are pastors in their churches. In fact, Production Engineering lecturers do not protest results given to them from other engineering departments no matter the rate of failure, unlike their counterparts. So I know for sure that you don't know what you're saying. When it comes to Physical science, Mathematics is the most corrupt and they sort aimlessly. My friend there is continuously harrased for sex in by their randy lecturers. The only strict department that rarely sort in physical science is Chemistry. Before you speak about Uniben, get your facts right bro. My two cents.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by rayval(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
AAU, Ekpoma. That one na school? Abeg, leave thrash for lawman. I heard their exams from 100l to final year are objectives. Garbage in, garbage out.

They're beefing 'cause 90% of their students couldn't meet up UNIBEN cut-off, then ended up in Ekpoma. Drawing up a comparison is a mistake in the first place. I don't see UNIBEN students oblige them.

Aggrieved Ekpoma students! grin

That one pain am
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Tonimordred(m): 11:26am On Oct 21, 2018
I hear sey bubu wil go bak 2 duara 2019
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Dumetroniks: 11:27am On Oct 21, 2018
Digitalwitch:

I know uniben more than you. I have seen students that sort from 100 level to final year in engineering especially production engineering. Ask anyone in production engineering if they don't sort there. Go to Eco stat and ask if they don't sort there too or is accounting that they don't. Don't let you friend deceive you. She was too dull to see the hand writing on the wall. Her father doesn't want to join the sorting team because he may soil his name. One of the few department that don't sort is Mathematics.

Oga will you keep quiet there and stop making a fool of yourself! Which production engr do you sort from 100 to final year. I'm a graduate of production engr uniben 2010 and can tell u shit u don't know. Na ibhadode former engr dean u want go sort or na prof akpobi or na prof igboanugo or bolaji or who sef. If you don't know shit just keep quiet. Production engr na one of the toughest dept in engr wey if u no ready read book na spill u go dey spill go. Don't come online to say what you don't know .
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Dumetroniks: 11:30am On Oct 21, 2018
davestead:

Dude I don't usually reply people here on nairaland, but you just wrote nonsense. I'm currently in Uniben Production Engineering 500 level and I can confidently say that our lecturers are mostly the Deeper life and Redeem church going types. My 100 level course adviser is a pastor that has his own church for that matter and never allowed me to carry beards or even grow hair(old school). Like 3 more of them are pastors in their churches. In fact, Production Engineering lecturers do not protest results given to them from other engineering departments no matter the rate of failure, unlike their counterparts. So I know for sure that you don't know what you're saying. When it comes to Physical science, Mathematics is the most corrupt and they sort aimlessly. My friend there is continuously harrased for sex in by their randy lecturers. The only strict department that rarely sort in physical science is Chemistry. Before you speak about Uniben, get your facts right bro. My two cents.

Don't mind the yeye fellow. Think say people no dey naira land from the departments he was mentioning. I graduated from production 2010 and trust me no be beans. Our's was the first post ume set so we saw real hell in exams and results from mechanical especially. How u want take sort those prof dem wey no get time pass church and research.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries / CMS Grammar School Celebrates 160th Anniversary, Nigeria Oldest Secondary School / Photos Of The School In Kagara, Niger State Where Bandits Kidnapped 27 Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.