Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) (44180 Views)

Uniben Vs Unilag Trending On Twitter / FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets / Prof. Idowu Olayinka, UI Vice Chancellor Fights Dirty On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by dangoteinlaw: 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Sorting is almost nonexistent in UNIBEN. The guy is a bloody liar! A never-do-well who wants to demean other people's achievement simply because UNIBEN refused him admission.

And I heard Engineering boys are arrogant. How true is that? grin
arrogant?? I don't know of that hon but pride I certainly will agree, perhaps it's part of what we are taught.if you aren't confident in yourself how can the client be confident in your work cool gbagaun.
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by tokrizy: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=Born2Breed post=72282370][/quote]
u wey ur puccy don condemn
I dnt talk to daft persons.
puccynanomus bitch.
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by tokrizy: 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
writerights:

Sharrap, that a tweet from OAUvsUNILAG banters. WTF is a uniben IB card abeg?

u wey no get sch I mean u wey no go sch self dey talk?
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by profudus(m): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
This is the result of joblessness and laziness
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Digitalwitch: 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
Humility017:

did you just mention ecostat?

bro please talk what you know....that department is one of the strongest department in that school in terms of bookwise.
the students read to stupor... I was in the faculty of social science... had my 2.1 above 4 points without blocking any lecturer.....even when I gift my project supervisor a wine he refused it...I got sharp A on my project....he was so impressed with my work.

ecostat is one department in uniben I know if you're good you're good....

you can easily get a first class in that department without stress....

all my courses...I always know my score prior the results is released

because should I write very well during exam...I know i am getting A for sure.
answer just 3 questions or three and a half...I know i am getting a B.

uniben is a stress free school to me if you're serious with your books.
We are talking about the flaws in your school you talking about how students read book who doesn't read or study.if you don't read you will fail but if you pass it means you read. You can pass with different means; the easy way or the hard way. The bottom line is that department called eco stat is the zonal headquarter for sorting. You might not see it but it is starring at your face. I don't want to mention names so as not to castigate some persons leading to loss of job. The countri hard no be small so make I non pour sand for person garri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Dilianne(f): 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Born2Breed(f): 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
tokrizy:

u wey ur puccy don condemn

I dnt talk to daft persons.

puccynanomus bitch.

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by tokrizy: 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=Born2Breed post=72284560][/quote]
E pain am.
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by TheManOfTheYear: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
Digitalwitch:

Anyone with brain should try somewhere else not uniben. University of Ibadan is even better than you so called uniben. Uniben derive joy in seeing their students fail,they don't care. Their hostels except for keystone is dirty. Hall 4 and 5 looks like where pigs live. Imagine chocking 8 students in a room meant for 4 persons. Once you enter hall 4, what welcomes you is beans and poo. Is their auditorium that can't even accommodate a faculty. A good student should seek somewhere not uniben.
Hall 4 and 5? Lol. This one no know wetin e dey talk oo
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by peacezy555: 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
Digitalwitch:

I know uniben more than you. I have seen students that sort from 100 level to final year in engineering especially production engineering. Ask anyone in production engineering if they don't sort there. Go to Eco stat and ask if they don't sort there too or is accounting that they don't. Don't let you friend deceive you. She was too dull to see the hand writing on the wall. Her father doesn't want to join the sorting team because he may soil his name. One of the few department that don't sort is Mathematics.
I am in mathematics Dept and they also sort. 20k per course
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by peacezy555: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
Digitalwitch:

Anyone with brain should try somewhere else not uniben. University of Ibadan is even better than you so called uniben. Uniben derive joy in seeing their students fail,they don't care. Their hostels except for keystone is dirty. Hall 4 and 5 looks like where pigs live. Imagine chocking 8 students in a room meant for 4 persons. Once you enter hall 4, what welcomes you is beans and poo. Is their auditorium that can't even accommodate a faculty. A good student should seek somewhere not uniben.
absolutely true
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by peacezy555: 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
Humility017:

did you just mention ecostat?

bro please talk what you know....that department is one of the strongest department in that school in terms of bookwise.
the students read to stupor... I was in the faculty of social science... had my 2.1 above 4 points without blocking any lecturer.....even when I gift my project supervisor a wine he refused it...I got sharp A on my project....he was so impressed with my work.

ecostat is one department in uniben I know if you're good you're good....

you can easily get a first class in that department without stress....

all my courses...I always know my score prior the results is released

because should I write very well during exam...I know i am getting A for sure.
answer just 3 questions or three and a half...I know i am getting a B.

uniben is a stress free school to me if you're serious with your books.
sorry to ask does ecostat dept ask their students to defend project?
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Youngjohnosas: 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Ekpoma doesn't reject students. Jamb score, from 150 and you're in as stipulated by NUC. UNIBEN on the other hand takes a minimum of 200 and above. In order to be on a safer side, 250 above depending on course. 300 and above, medicine. There's no way Ekpoma would reject a student and UNIBEN would take that same student on merit. Try another lie with an ignorant JAMBITE, just maybe.

Arguing with you guys is a waste of my time 'cause you and I know better.
its obvious u r ignorant,no need trading words with you.you don't know and don't want to know it's a pity.FYI the minimum JAMB cut off marks for State Universities is 180 but don't know where u got ur figures and admission might depends not only on the outcome of UME but the stipulated quota the University can accommodate.the same way we have silenced u guys at the law school if given the opportunity in other courses it will happen.
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by rock003: 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
folake4u:
Like for Uniben Share for AAU cheesy

Folake, mo fé toast e. kiss
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by hadeyoyeh: 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
UNIBEN law is the most difficult faculty to get a first class. Since inception, they've had just two first class graduates from that faculty and the last one was just this year.

See...even you know that you can't compare that thing(Epkoma) to UNIBEN. Your exams from 100l to final year are objectives...why won't you all get first class with empty brains? grin My cousin who schooled there even said 99.9% of Epkoma girls have been used for ritual by Ekpoma boys 'cause Yahoo plus is the order of the day.

You guys should go play with your mates abeg! Most of your students were denied admission by UNIBEN so I understand the hate. #fact! grin
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Youngjohnosas: 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
don't flatter urself I never applied for AAU.. the AAU students I knew were either cultists or dropouts. My dad preferred I go to auchi poly, used my upper credit to finish at uniben... Gbagaun
u should have told us u your jamb score was 140 and funny enough u made friends with dead brain students that were either cultists or drop out and they had to smuggle u to AUCHI the international headquarters of cultism.u nor try for the lie at all.
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Youngjohnosas: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
There's no war there. UNIBEN students didn't even entertain them. Who compares Ekpoma to UNIBEN is like comparing a G-wagon to Keke napep.

Virtually all the students in Ekpoma once tried getting admission in UNIBEN, but where rejected.
u probably think everyone wrote jamb 10 times like u. continue with ur baseless assumptions.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by dangoteinlaw: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
Youngjohnosas:
u should have told us u your jamb score was 140 and funny enough u made friends with dead brain students that were either cultists or drop out and they had to smuggle u to AUCHI the international headquarters of cultism.u nor try for the lie at all.
lmao I wrote jamb 2ice, scored 267 2008 scored 256 2009, not now admission is getting better, back them u need more than just Ur grades to enter uni... My name came out no 2 first batch in auchipoly, I resumed almost close to 1st semester ending coz I never liked poly...abeg 4get issues, my battery is low,

Maybe direct entry is the family calling, my younger sister is at Ilorin now. after finishing ND at the same auchi poly hehehe
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
osax4pal:
@dangoteinlaw u are this dull that's the reason AAU denied u admission. In the just released Law school result, how many student from uniben graduated with First Class. AAU student got majority of the first class

This is very big lie. A lie from the pit of hell. Out of 161 students that graduated with a first class from the Law School, only 1 is an AAU graduate. Uniben had 5. What is this one saying? People can lie oo.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
tokrizy:

u wey no get sch I mean u wey no go sch self dey talk?

Lol... Whenever you arrive Unilag, mention me.
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by BraniacX(m): 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
You said UNIBEN lecturers collect bribe to admit. I'm going to help you. grin

See...on UNIBEN merit list, first list. No matter where you're from; once you scored an aggregate that'll place you on that list, UNIBEN won't play with you. I'm from Rivers State, I got my admission on merit and didn't know any lecturer or person to run anything for me and my name came out on merit list.

On second list, being supplementary list. Senior lecturers are given one slot each to place a candidate that mustn't score below average, that's 50, and these students are more often than not given other courses 'cause people on merit already filled the spaces for major courses they don't play with. Now, these lecturers can collect money to fill students in those their slots while some don't. I just told you of a case my roomate's dad refused to fill her for his slot 'cause he doesn't use his own. He wants you to come on merit. UNIBEN has a standard.

Ignore the joker who must have applied to uniben and missed out, you can't testify on what you've not personally experienced!
Uniben doesn't joke with their merit list and that is why after unillorin(because of their steady calendar) Uniben is the 2nd most sought after tertiary institution in jamb.
Uniben I dare say, is the most multi ethnic school in Nigeria and I have been to a few, if you earn your place on merit, even the V.C's candidate won't gain admission ahead of you and that's a fact.
Comparing our alma mater to AAU is an insult I would personally not give life to by entertaining it, the only area(s) AAU tops uniben is in cultism, prostitution and other vices

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Youngjohnosas: 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
lmao I wrote jamb 2ice, scored 267 2008 scored 256 2009, not now admission is getting better, back them u need more than just Ur grades to enter uni... My name came out no 2 first batch in auchipoly, I resumed almost close to 1st semester ending coz I never liked poly...abeg 4get issues, my battery is low,

Maybe direct entry is the family calling, my younger sister is at Ilorin now. after finishing ND at the same auchi poly hehehe
k no problem the fact u had 265 doesn't make u better k.back then there were plethora of miracle centers conducting jamband with just a subscription of 5k u are good to go.so I wouldn't judge academic performance by a jamb score that I don't know how it was obtained.cheers.
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Youngjohnosas: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
BraniacX:

Ignore the joker who must have applied to uniben and missed out, you can't testify on what you've not personally experienced!
Uniben doesn't joke with their merit list and that is why after unillorin(because of their steady calendar) Uniben is the 2nd most sought after tertiary institution in jamb.
Uniben I dare say, is the most multi ethnic school in Nigeria and I have been to a few, if you earn your place on merit, even the V.C's candidate won't gain admission ahead of you and that's a fact.
Comparing our alma mater to AAU is an insult I would personally not give life to by entertaining it, the only area(s) AAU tops uniben is in cultism, prostitution and other vices
if AAU is known for cultism then they learnt from UNIBEN, the pioneer of cultism in South south.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by mechanics(m): 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
tokrizy:

wen I went to AAU.

I fvcked 7 girls in d same hostel and they are all friends.

my AAU guy asked me what d trick was.

I told him bruh I just showed them my UNIBEN ID CARD and that's all.

they fed me well infact gave me transport money and still come to visit me in Benin to continue from where I stopped.

just ordinary ID CARD.

AAU girls easy pass GST112.

And you are happy for writing that abi, what if you contact HIV during the one hour pleasure, think twice and change.
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by BraniacX(m): 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
Digitalwitch:

Is not uniben that I know that even a market woman is given admission even if she score below average. Do you know many that got admitted below 50 in that school? They are numerous to mention. Uniben was good when admission list was once not batches
by their lies we shall know them, AAU is just Uniben's garbage bin, all those who fail to make the cut and those who wash out find sanctuary there!
And I call BS on you saying people scoring below 50 are admitted into Uniben, you could have stuck with facts and said we exhaust our merit list first, foremost and always, then the rest can be considered based on their patron lecturer's admission quota/lobbying power which is something I would like to believe happens in every other school and those of us who were admitted on merit do not condone it but it is what it is and even those ones are given fringe courses not the courses they applied for.
Champion your AAU if you must, that's your prerogative, win the dissfest if you must, I hope a trophy and some prize money comes with it, but do not insult pur intelligence by comparing your wackjob school to Uniben, we have standards abeg! And on the market woman gaining admission to study in Uniben, why does her being a market woman have to imply that she lacks the necessary intelligence to sit for and pass an entrance exam?
See the flawed logic they teach you at ekpoma? Your school is an insult to the memory of Dr Ambrose Ali

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by BraniacX(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Youngjohnosas:
if AAU is known for cultism then they learnt from UNIBEN, the pioneer of cultism in South south.
maybe they did, maybe they didn't, I am no cultist so I won't assume expertise on that topic, but fact is, AAU owns cultism now, along with every other vice, it found a suitable home and built itself a fortress in your institution
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Tejiriseth(m): 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
"I heard"
I marvel at the level of your ignorance
GrabHisBalls:
AAU, Ekpoma. That one na school? Abeg, leave thrash for lawman. I heard their exams from 100l to final year are objectives. Garbage in, garbage out.

They're beefing 'cause 90% of their students couldn't meet up UNIBEN cut-off, then ended up in Ekpoma. Drawing up a comparison is a mistake in the first place. I don't see UNIBEN students oblige them.

Aggrieved Ekpoma students! grin
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Youngjohnosas: 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2018
BraniacX:
maybe they did, maybe they didn't, I am no cultist so I won't assume expertise on that topic, but fact is, AAU owns cultism now, along with every other vice, it found a suitable home and built itself a fortress in your institution
it should b hear say not fact.your baseless fact is lame and unfounded,i think you are high on drugs that's why you are churning out baseless fact you can't verify.A kettle calling a pot black.
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by BraniacX(m): 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
Youngjohnosas:
it should b hear say not fact.your baseless fact is lame and unfounded,i think you are high on drugs that's why you are churning out baseless fact you can't verify.A kettle calling a pot black.
my fact isn't baseless afterall, I see I touched a nerve, facts the factional leader of aye in my area in ekosodin(Edo street) when I was in school was a jobless AAU graduate resident in ekosodin, I would call names but that would be just asking for trouble, chew on that

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Youngjohnosas: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
BraniacX:
that's mere assumption and doesn't hold water.you are typing gibberish and cannot be taken serious.UNIBEN is still notorious for it's cult activities.
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Youngjohnosas: 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
BraniacX:
my fact isn't baseless afterall, I see I touched a nerve, facts the factional leader of aye in my area in ekosodin(Edo street) when I was in school was a jobless AAU graduate resident in ekosodin, I would call names but that would be just asking for trouble, chew on that
you are just kidding me so you mean the guys that pioneered cultism and made Benin a hell of place are AAU students.u are too dumb for my liking.A student of another institution at the fore front of cultism in a different school.ur lies is stale and boring try other options bro.
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by odizeey(m): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
Digitalwitch:

Yes Nigeria schools dey cast but make we non carry school name for head. That is the problem with many persons in this forum. Most of these premiere universities have lost their taste. They are living on pass glory. They lack basic infrastructures. Most of the lecturers that made uniben great have retired. The ones coming up are too dirty ( although not all).
bro u don't get d point. the op na your sch guy, not Uniben. even as Uniben cast reach una no still reach am. so no go there

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cultists Shoot Final Year Student Dead At Rivers State University (Graphic) / Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel / Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.