Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' (33811 Views)

Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) / Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend / Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by madridsta007(m): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
[s]
Progress2019:
PETER OBI AND THE NNAMDI KANU CONNECTION: THE AGENTS OF DESTRUCTION HAVE ARRIVED

Peter Obi, an unrepentant ethnic bigot and religious fanatic is an agent of national disintegration. He is a Biafran apologist and patron of the IPOB terrorist organization. Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB has been threatening Hausa/Fulani Muslims, Yoruba Xtians and Muslims in his quest to achieve his Biafran dream which will lead to disintegration of Nigeria and another probable civil war.

Exactly a week after Peter Obi was picked as running mate to Atiku, the fugitive and IPOB/Biafra warlord, Nnamdi Kanu resurfaces in Isreal. Obi was nominated last week Friday, October 12. Nnamdi Kanu was seen in Israel on Friday, October 19. Like Obi, like Nnamdi Kanu. Can you see the connection.

Peter Obi has been a supporter of IPOB terrorists. See here�

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/release-nnamdi-kanu-biafra-activists-peter-obi/amp/

https://www.legit.ng/amp/1098099-release-biafra-activists-peter-obi-tells-federal-government.html

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/biafra-peter-obi-says-operation-python-dance-will-not-end-agitation/amp/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/228112-release-biafra-activists-peter-obi-tells-nigerian-govt.html

Nnamdi Kanu calls Nigeria a zoo.

Another Nigeria-Biafra civil war loading with Nnamdi Kanu and Peter Obi.

Should we allow Biafra/IPOB terrorist patron like Peter Obi to be a Vice President in Nigeria?

Is Peter Obi as VP not likely to kill Atiku so that his Biafran dream can be actualized much earlier than planned?

Is Peter Obi, an Xtian fanatic and Biafra warlord not a disaster waiting to happen?

STOP ATIKU AND STOP PETER OBI.

Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani and South South should vote Buhari/Osinbajo for 2019

Courtesy: Progressive Change 2019
[/s]

LOL.

You guys havent started yet.
The focus on 2019 shall be competence based.
Just that.

Nigeria must not be allowed to get into the doldrums.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by chineloSA(f): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
Why run to his house? WHY not bank account?

The guy is recruiting him for his gay activities.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by deebrain(m): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by Born2Breed(f): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
Progress2019:
PETER OBI AND THE NNAMDI KANU CONNECTION: THE AGENTS OF DESTRUCTION HAVE ARRIVED

Peter Obi, an unrepentant ethnic bigot and religious fanatic is an agent of national disintegration. He is a Biafran apologist and patron of the IPOB terrorist organization. Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB has been threatening Hausa/Fulani Muslims, Yoruba Xtians and Muslims in his quest to achieve his Biafran dream which will lead to disintegration of Nigeria and another probable civil war.

Exactly a week after Peter Obi was picked as running mate to Atiku, the fugitive and IPOB/Biafra warlord, Nnamdi Kanu resurfaces in Isreal. Obi was nominated last week Friday, October 12. Nnamdi Kanu was seen in Israel on Friday, October 19. Like Obi, like Nnamdi Kanu. Can you see the connection.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/release-nnamdi-kanu-biafra-activists-peter-obi/amp/

https://www.legit.ng/amp/1098099-release-biafra-activists-peter-obi-tells-federal-government.html

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/biafra-peter-obi-says-operation-python-dance-will-not-end-agitation/amp/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/228112-release-biafra-activists-peter-obi-tells-nigerian-govt.html

Should we allow Biafra/IPOB terrorist patron like Peter Obi to be a Vice President in Nigeria?

Is Peter Obi as VP not likely to kill Atiku so that his Biafran dream can be actualized much earlier than planned?

Is Peter Obi, an Xtian fanatic and Biafra warlord not a disaster waiting to happen?

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by Fierce11: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you Bobrisky.

Please even if they have refused to legalize same sex marriage in Nigeria; let's learn to love and accept gays and lesbians.

Who knows our kids could turn out to be one.
Stop the discrimination.
People are being chased by stupidity.. I'm surprised that you're the one chasing it.. (spits)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
Progress2019:

you want we Christians in South south to vote a Muslim but you are advising Muslim to vote against obi because he support Christians.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by chuckjonesbaba(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
katstyle:

You are a great fool

Lol
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by chuckjonesbaba(m): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
Bambambiglo:
Why bobrisky has not been arrested till date baffles me.

Please how can I write an open letter to the NPF and make it go viral?

Or does he have a strong connection with a powerful gay in Nigeria?

A word of advice my brother just ignore them.. there must be a reason. One day monkey go go market but no go come back.
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by onmyowncj: 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nwaamaikpe u sabi job,I need a mentor
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Oga mind your business. The politician stealing your money, how many letter you don write? Be chasing shadow instead of important things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by chuckjonesbaba(m): 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
Mklanceee:

you want we Christians in South south to vote a Muslim but you are advising Muslim to vote against obi because he support Christians.

Don't mind that Bigoted oaf.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by mudiana(m): 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you Bobrisky.

Please even if they have refused to legalize same sex marriage in Nigeria; let's learn to love and accept gays and lesbians.

Stop the discrimination.
hope when they say let's love pedophiles and accept them, you will be ready

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Anoint your hole before going there.

Lol omg well not to accuse anyone but the James guy seems gay.
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by deedy111: 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you Bobrisky.

Stop the discrimination.

By the time u start getting 1 like, you'll begin to watch your comments

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by stella55(f): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nawa for this gay people.
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by ednut1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
Bambambiglo:

arrested for
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by kiddapunk: 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you Bobrisky.

Stop the discrimination.
Oga how were you born?? Butthole?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by chuddyforlife(m): 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you Bobrisky.

Stop the discrimination.

i see this as a rubbish comment

i dnt believe some like you will comment dis nonsense

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
Gay and Lesbian life is a norm, it goes beyond Biology.

Biology defined Genders, but has no authority to define sexuality. And it is not about even Sexuality. I carried out an extensive research on these issues and after years of struggle, I was shocked to know that some of the Gods and Angels are androgynous beings, even the very ones that created us had both male and female aspects, in essence, the Gods fuckkked themselves to produce humans. Then cross-breed, clone and genetically modify DNAs to get best species. That mix up led to imbalances in hormonal sequences and some people are born to be gays and lesbians. Even in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah. It has always been so. Blame the Gods, and not the Humans.

Do not believe me, but please do your research, and when you are through, you will come to that realization.

Now, I have nothing against Gays and Lesbians, but I love bi-sexual ladies alot, if not for anything but the three-some sessions. grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by WebSurfer(m): 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you Bobrisky.

Stop the discrimination.
Gay alert
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by Curtisaxel7(m): 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
Na him nyash go suffer am grin
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by Fitbillionairep: 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
this is how some pipu dey use their hand kill their self. this guy will over throw him
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by Fitbillionairep: 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
Progress2019:

please report this idiot for derailing
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by joenor(m): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
smile, but come to think of it, from the pic up there, bobrisk don turn full female with his look oo.
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by doskie(m): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
lilmax:
I get irritated by those who use short hand
same here. it bores me out reading short hand articles.
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by condomuser: 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
if you go to his house, he will fvuck your ass.
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by johncreek: 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:

Pray your kids turn one. New day new madness. This your new self is not the best of what can come from you. Spits on F*ggots. No homo
Amen grin
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by johncreek: 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
doskie:
make thunder fire you there.
Amen grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary / Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls / Mixed Reactions As Little Girl Dances To Bad Boy Timz's Song, "Move" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.