Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,501 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:36 PM

Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' (33796 Views)

Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) / Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend / Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by Lerio(m): 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
Q
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by madgoat(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
deedy111:
I can't just imagine a guy banging a fellow guy strong,non sexy butt with all that masculine moan and even worst with a dangling diick.

It only tells some humans are mistakes to humanity, aliens that escaped abortion

Personally I just feel gays are occultic people, pocessed, winch people, destiny killers etc

Come here let me spoil ur yansh with my rod then u will understand the sweetness of masculinity kiss kiss grin
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by longjon: 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
madridsta007:
[s][/s]

LOL.

You guys havent started yet.
The focus on 2019 shall be competence based.
Just that.

Nigeria must not be allowed to get into the doldrums.

X

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by chris31(m): 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you Bobrisky.

Please even if they have refused to legalize same sex marriage in Nigeria; let's learn to love and accept gays and lesbians.

Who knows our kids could turn out to be one.
Stop the discrimination.
Na ur kids bro
It can never happen for my linage

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by arrestdarrester: 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you Bobrisky.

Please even if they have refused to legalize same sex marriage in Nigeria; let's learn to love and accept gays and lesbians.

Stop the discrimination.

Please understand that God cannot bless what He has called abomination.

If Bobrisky like let him give his body to be burned at the stake and claim 'martyrdom' he shall end up in hell if he fails to repent and believe the gospel of Jesus Christ.

I pray both of you encounter Jesus soon enough

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by zeuss: 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
Progress2019:
PETER OBI AND THE NNAMDI KANU CONNECTION: THE AGENTS OF DESTRUCTION HAVE ARRIVED

Peter Obi, an unrepentant ethnic bigot and religious fanatic is an agent of national disintegration. He is a Biafran apologist and patron of the IPOB terrorist organization. Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB has been threatening Hausa/Fulani Muslims, Yoruba Xtians and Muslims in his quest to achieve his Biafran dream which will lead to disintegration of Nigeria and another probable civil war.

Exactly a week after Peter Obi was picked as running mate to Atiku, the fugitive and IPOB/Biafra warlord, Nnamdi Kanu resurfaces in Isreal. Obi was nominated last week Friday, October 12. Nnamdi Kanu was seen in Israel on Friday, October 19. Like Obi, like Nnamdi Kanu. Can you see the connection.

Peter Obi has been a supporter of IPOB terrorists. See here�

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/release-nnamdi-kanu-biafra-activists-peter-obi/amp/

https://www.legit.ng/amp/1098099-release-biafra-activists-peter-obi-tells-federal-government.html

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/biafra-peter-obi-says-operation-python-dance-will-not-end-agitation/amp/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/228112-release-biafra-activists-peter-obi-tells-nigerian-govt.html

Nnamdi Kanu calls Nigeria a zoo.

Another Nigeria-Biafra civil war loading with Nnamdi Kanu and Peter Obi.

Should we allow Biafra/IPOB terrorist patron like Peter Obi to be a Vice President in Nigeria?

Is Peter Obi as VP not likely to kill Atiku so that his Biafran dream can be actualized much earlier than planned?

Is Peter Obi, an Xtian fanatic and Biafra warlord not a disaster waiting to happen?

STOP ATIKU AND STOP PETER OBI.

Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani and South South should vote Buhari/Osinbajo for 2019

Courtesy: Progressive Change 2019

You must be a dreamer fabricating and conjuring all sorts of lies to further your sick position please be informed that fani kayode and fayose of ekiti are christian yoruba who were pillars of nnamdi kanu so is afenifere and many other Yoruba groups and individuals who don't share the same slave mentality with you your information the south-south has nothing to do with you so face your front

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by arrestdarrester: 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
Progress2019:
PETER OBI AND THE NNAMDI KANU CONNECTION: THE AGENTS OF DESTRUCTION HAVE ARRIVED

Peter Obi, an unrepentant ethnic bigot and religious fanatic is an agent of national disintegration. He is a Biafran apologist and patron of the IPOB terrorist organization. Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB has been threatening Hausa/Fulani Muslims, Yoruba Xtians and Muslims in his quest to achieve his Biafran dream which will lead to disintegration of Nigeria and another probable civil war.

Exactly a week after Peter Obi was picked as running mate to Atiku, the fugitive and IPOB/Biafra warlord, Nnamdi Kanu resurfaces in Isreal. Obi was nominated last week Friday, October 12. Nnamdi Kanu was seen in Israel on Friday, October 19. Like Obi, like Nnamdi Kanu. Can you see the connection.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/release-nnamdi-kanu-biafra-activists-peter-obi/amp/

https://www.legit.ng/amp/1098099-release-biafra-activists-peter-obi-tells-federal-government.html

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/biafra-peter-obi-says-operation-python-dance-will-not-end-agitation/amp/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/228112-release-biafra-activists-peter-obi-tells-nigerian-govt.html

Should we allow Biafra/IPOB terrorist patron like Peter Obi to be a Vice President in Nigeria?

Is Peter Obi as VP not likely to kill Atiku so that his Biafran dream can be actualized much earlier than planned?

Is Peter Obi, an Xtian fanatic and Biafra warlord not a disaster waiting to happen?

What are you raising false alarm about?

All the cries of Christians killed by your fellow herdsmen did not push you to scream 'Nigeria-Biafra War' loading.

It is Peter Obi running as VP and Nnamdi KANU resurfacing that is giving you sleepless nights.

Zombie!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by zeuss: 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you Bobrisky.

Stop the discrimination.
Don't conform to perversion.
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by trano(m): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
Progress2019:

Your father should have used condom if He knew this is the kind of person he gave birth to
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by AngelicBeing: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you Bobrisky.

Stop the discrimination.
shocked

Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by BalogunIdowu(m): 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you Bobrisky.

Stop the discrimination.

Birds of same feathers...
Let your kid be one actually don't generalise it...

What a odd world!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by Wesley013(m): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lol quite alright
Tamarapetty:
Anoint your hole before going there.
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by Dizzytee: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you Bobrisky.

Stop the discrimination.

Gay Spotted*
Abeg Na Only ur children n family member go be gay n lesbian..

i rebuke you
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by Constantiney: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
Abjay97:
Nwamikpe could be crazy at times...
Some gay people say they are born that way.. that is why they should be BORN AGAIN..

Hate No Gay.. but hate the act of same sex relationship and marriage
Educate yourself before displaying your gross
ignorance human.

You as a straight person I assume,
it is possible for you to be "born again" and turn gay?

You saying you "hate no gay" but
hate the act of same sex
relationship is like saying you don't dislike beans
but hate beanscake. Stu.pid isn't it?

SMH.
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by kingthreat(m): 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you Bobrisky.

Stop the discrimination.

Na all your male children go dey suck preek. Idiota
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by nijabazaar: 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you Bobrisky.

Stop the discrimination.

You are so enlightened
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by AFONJACOW(m): 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
No be to form gay go collect 1m from this man... sorry woman
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by nijabazaar: 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
If one can choose to be something or change his genes to other than what he is....I would want to be a fair, high cheeked bone Norwegian with the brain of a japanese scientist working with CERN...

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you Bobrisky.

Stop the discrimination.
it is a lie they are not born that way, how can they be born that way when non of they parents were gay, or will you say that God recreated them that way,

Kontinu
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by Lucifer66(m): 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
arrestdarrester:

If Bobrisky like let him give his body to be burned at the stake and claim 'martyrdom' he shall end up in hell if he fails to repent and believe the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Which Jesus? Jesus the liar? Or Jesus the footballer?
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
BB9ja007:
better speak for urself, what is our kid. My grand fada no be gay my papa no be gay my elder broda children no be gay na me go come born gay.

God forbid
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you Bobrisky.

Stop the discrimination.
your kids ode
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Anoint your hole before going there.
bobrisky is a reciever not a giver same as the boy...
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by when2(f): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
The likes of bobrisky have nothing good to offer to the society. Have sold their soul to the devil. And are out to deceive the unwary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by haywhy1: 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you Bobrisky.

Stop the discrimination.

Abi eleribu ni eleyi ni?
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by HallaDaTruth: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
deedy111:
I can't just imagine a guy banging a fellow guy strong,non sexy butt with all that masculine moan and even worst with a dangling diick.

It only tells some humans are mistakes to humanity, aliens that escaped abortion

Personally I just feel gays are occultic people, pocessed, winch people, destiny killers etc
The Admins of this forum are gay, thats why they are promoting it daily
Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by HallaDaTruth: 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
when2:
The likes of bobrisky have nothing good to offer to the society. Have sold their soul to the devil. And are out to deceive the unwary.
It's a shame that this forum is trying to popularise this demonic sexual act

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' by HallaDaTruth: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
arrestdarrester:

God bless you. It's high time we stamp our feet and condemn this useless act. Why are the devilish admins always promoting it to front page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention / Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye / Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.