Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos) (53566 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men / Zimbabwean Man Discovers Love Potion With List Of Lovers In Girlfriend’s Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos) by Tonimordred(m): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
Dat tyn fit b thyme n curry
Re: Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos) by Wizaugpet(m): 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
post=72260924:
My opinion on this.

First how she take know say na love portion she must be vast in this kinda stuff.

Second wetin she dey find when she go see love portion, she got what she was looking for.

Third it is written love portion doesn't mean it's love portion witch doctors no dey write label for their stuff like say na pharmaceutical product.

Fourth dudes no dey use love portion so make this girl lockup na mostly girls dey use love portion guys what we guys do is go after the money.
Correct guy... cheesy

I love the way you organise your propositions...

Great argument!! (8
Re: Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
That's serious o, she should leave the guy, he's not sincere.
Re: Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos) by SignatureNG(f): 2:53am On Oct 21, 2018
1stola:
Mtcheeeeewu

lol this one too loud
Re: Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos) by ladyn4real(f): 9:30am On Oct 21, 2018
you are doing bf and gf things yet you are not his gf yet, abeg park one side
Re: Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2018
Boy frnd and galfrnd role already,so fast nii..any way na fake news..may i no waste my strength dey comment jare.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married / Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.