Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Pic:how India Prime Minister Campaig For His Re-election - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pic:how India Prime Minister Campaig For His Re-election (504 Views)

Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" / Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times / Donald Trump Becomes Number 1 On Facebook, India Prime Minister 2nd, Trump React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic:how India Prime Minister Campaig For His Re-election by BestDude: 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
See how this man is handling his re-election

Re: Pic:how India Prime Minister Campaig For His Re-election by Coloradvantage(m): 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
Oh! I love this, just like China Indian govt has made policies that have transformed many from acute poverty to prosperity, making live easier for Indians despite their scary population. But here? Within the past 3 years our president has destroyed almost everything and have beeen singing the same old song of PDPs 16 years. His campaign team are digging to see if atiku really employed 50000, forgetting what jobs are. Either direct or indirect. Permanent or auxillary. It is a shame!
Re: Pic:how India Prime Minister Campaig For His Re-election by Famzer: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
Coloradvantage:
Oh! I love this, just like China Indian govt has made policies that have transformed many from acute poverty to prosperity, making live easier for Indians despite their scary population. But here? Within the past 3 years our president has destroyed almost everything and have beeen singing the same old song of PDPs 16 years. His campaign team are digging to see if atiku really employed 50000, forgetting what jobs are. Either direct or indirect. Permanent or auxillary. It is a shame!
Honestly,I love that Indian PM but if only you know that some Indians are already protesting and calling for this man's resignation over his alleged indictment by former President of France on the purchase of fighter jets through Reliance Group of India that has no experience in fighter jets purchase.
In Nigeria, our president has no such baggage on his neck so is it not interesting that a prophet is not honored at home.

Re: Pic:how India Prime Minister Campaig For His Re-election by BestDude: 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
Famzer:

If only you know that some Indians are already protesting and calling for this man's resignation over his alleged indictment by former President of France on the purchase of fighter jets through Reliance Group of India that has no experience in fighter jets purchase. In Nigeria, our president has no such baggage on his neck
has no such baggage on his neck? Are you for real? S9 with everything that has happened on Nigeria under Buhari's watch, you say he doesn't such baggage on his neck... Na God go judge u.
Re: Pic:how India Prime Minister Campaig For His Re-election by Famzer: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
BestDude:
has no such baggage on his neck? Are you for real? S9 with everything that has happened on Nigeria under Buhari's watch, you say he doesn't such baggage on his neck... Na God go judge u.
Sorry, which baggage of corruption does PMB has?p Please indulge me sir.

President Muhammadu Buhari went as far as buying Jets directly from US instead of using third parties like PM Modi and our former President GEJ did and when I say baggage,please I don't want a rehash of those being peddled by those who hate the President for tribal,religious and political reasons sir.

I am talking of real case of corruption o
Re: Pic:how India Prime Minister Campaig For His Re-election by BestDude: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
Famzer:

Sorry, which baggage of corruption does PMB has?p Please indulge me sir.

President Muhammadu Buhari went as far as buying Jets directly from US instead of using third parties like PM Modi and our former President GEJ did and when I say baggage,please I don't want a rehash of those being peddled by those who hate the President for tribal,religious and political reasons sir.

I am talking of real case of corruption o
so the ones happening under your nose Na fake Corruption?

(1) (Reply)

UN Scribe Calls For Credible Probe Of Khashoggi’s Murder / Sri Lanka Police Chief Resigns Over Bombings / Video:President Of Ghana,akuffo Addo Shocked By Tottenham’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.