Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Petlanders, How Do I Give My Dog This? - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Petlanders, How Do I Give My Dog This? (2524 Views)

If You're On A Low Budget And You Need A Security Dog. This Is For You / (bear Dog) This Is What I Call Irresponsible Breeding / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petlanders, How Do I Give My Dog This? by AfricaNigerian: 7:17am On Oct 24, 2018
Donbosco46:
To all the pet lovers our super pet chop is opened
You will locate us at 45 Victor fagbemi Aboru or Call
08037617220 for your pets food and accessories we
Also deliver nation wide.
which state is it
Re: Petlanders, How Do I Give My Dog This? by Donbosco46: 11:37am On Oct 24, 2018
AfricaNigerian:
which state is it
Lagos state thank you
Re: Petlanders, How Do I Give My Dog This? by AfricaNigerian: 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
Guys! My boerboel pup's stomach looks kinda big even after being dewormed 2days ago angry.
What do.you suggest I do pls

Eveezy, johnnyn1, Vincentjk, PawsofDikeje and others
Re: Petlanders, How Do I Give My Dog This? by johnnyn1(m): 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
AfricaNigerian:
Guys! My boerboel pup's stomach looks kinda big even after being dewormed 2days ago angry.

Boerboel are known to have large stomach/appetite so they eat a lot. that one of the reasons they are among Large breed I guess.
Vincentjk will shed more explanations
Re: Petlanders, How Do I Give My Dog This? by johnnyn1(m): 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
AfricaNigerian:

Post pics of your boerboel too
Re: Petlanders, How Do I Give My Dog This? by Ofeh2(m): 11:27am On Oct 25, 2018
Op pls give me your WhatsApp number wanna discuss something with you
Re: Petlanders, How Do I Give My Dog This? by AfricaNigerian: 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: Petlanders, How Do I Give My Dog This? by AfricaNigerian: 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
johnnyn1:

Boerboel are known to have large stomach/appetite so they eat a lot. that one of the reasons they are among Large breed I guess.
Vincentjk will shed more explanations
Yea she eats too much cry
I feed her 4times a day and at night when She sees that anybody in the house is eating she'd run to the person and start crying and trying to jump just because of the food angry

I just thank God that she does not mess up the house, she poo at most 5times a day which is better grin
Re: Petlanders, How Do I Give My Dog This? by AfricaNigerian: 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
guys is it right to give AntiBiotics to my 7weeks boerboel pup everyday? I give her once in a day, is this right
Re: Petlanders, How Do I Give My Dog This? by johnnyn1(m): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
AfricaNigerian:

Yea she eats too much

I just thank God that she does not mess up the house, she poo at most 5times a day which is better grin
wow..
Post a pics let us see
Re: Petlanders, How Do I Give My Dog This? by AfricaNigerian: 5:21am On Nov 26, 2018
[b]At a point I'd think SKYE would die and at another I'd say NO she won't die.
I tried all I could but it kept getting worst even after treatments.

SKYE was still finding it hard to breathe even after the injections.

At a point I prayed she should die faster cos what she was going through was way bigger than her but couldn't afford to lose my first dog just like that.
She couldn't sleep last night, her eyes were shining big and it was obvious she wasn't comfortable... She knew it'd be her last, she came to me to rest her head on my legs and very fast she went to her pillow and now Breathing was now harder than before that her mouth was Now very wide open... She looked round, looked at me with that gentle look of hers and she screamed three times (I knew it was the end) she looked straight and brought down her head (SKYE wasn't breathing) I thought this was joke, I had to make a video and send to my Master.
Guys, Skye was already gone. I tried to be strong but tears dropped, I waited for 10minutes whether she'd wake up but nothing happened, even the holy water I sprinkled on her couldn't wake her... She left so soon
Rip SKYE I love you[/b]
Re: Petlanders, How Do I Give My Dog This? by EricBloodAxe: 11:52am On Nov 26, 2018
Skye black abi. Dog that only exist on nairaland pet section. No pictures or videos anywhere.
Re: Petlanders, How Do I Give My Dog This? by MajorLanister: 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
Well, op first of all, why didnt share on this forum about what u were passing through with ur dog. Before this very dog, I remember u saying u had a digital camera which u intend sharing pics of ur anticipated pup if given.
Thirdly, been ur first dog, u should have seek some advise from experts on nairaland both on vaccines, dewormings and other.
Well rip Skye. But op u no try. It seems like the dog didn't even exist in first place. And by d way, how's d lion cub doing?
AfricaNigerian:

At a point I prayed she should die faster cos what she was going through was way bigger than her but couldn't afford to lose my first dog just like that.
She couldn't sleep last night, her eyes were shining big and it was obvious she wasn't comfortable... She knew it'd be her last, she came to me to rest her head on my legs and very fast she went to her pillow and now Breathing was now harder than before that her mouth was Now very wide open... She looked round, looked at me with that gentle look of hers and she screamed three times (I knew it was the end) she looked straight and brought down her head (SKYE wasn't breathing) I thought this was joke, I had to make a video and send to my Master.
Guys, Skye was already gone. I tried to be strong but tears dropped, I waited for 10minutes whether she'd wake up but nothing happened, even the holy water I sprinkled on her couldn't wake her... She left so soon
Rip SKYE I love you[/b]
Re: Petlanders, How Do I Give My Dog This? by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
AfricaNigerian:

Rip SKYE I love you[/b]

It breaks my heart to read stories like this. So sorry for the poor dog, I wish she didn't die. Op, I feel your pain. My dog lives right in my house, I know I clingy and loving they are. Sorry bro.
Re: Petlanders, How Do I Give My Dog This? by AfricaNigerian: 7:53am On Nov 28, 2018
MajorLanister:
Well, op first of all, why didnt share on this forum about what u were passing through with ur dog. Before this very dog, I remember u saying u had a digital camera which u intend sharing pics of ur anticipated pup if given.
Thirdly, been ur first dog, u should have seek some advise from experts on nairaland both on vaccines, dewormings and other.
Well rip Skye. But op u no try. It seems like the dog didn't even exist in first place. And by d way, how's d lion cub doing?

it's not my fault that she died, my vet gave her overdose which started the issues with her and when I took her back to him, he gave her two injections and her condition worsened then she died angry
RIP SKYE
Re: Petlanders, How Do I Give My Dog This? by AfricaNigerian: 7:53am On Nov 28, 2018
ayobamiakinrind:

It breaks my heart to read stories like this. So sorry for the poor dog, I wish she didn't die. Op, I feel your pain. My dog lives right in my house, I know I clingy and loving they are. Sorry bro.
thanks sir sad

1 Like

Re: Petlanders, How Do I Give My Dog This? by MajorLanister: 10:30am On Nov 28, 2018
AfricaNigerian:
it's not my fault that she died, my vet gave her overdose which started the issues with her and when I took her back to him, he gave her two injections and her condition worsened then she died angry
RIP SKYE

Sorry bro...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imported 4 Months Male Caucasian / The Dog That Doesn't Bark - The Basenji / World Ugliest Dogs (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.