Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,000 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 (60747 Views)

Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) / Bishop David Oyedepo Commissions Pst David Ibiyeomie Chokhman Academy Igwuruta / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by papascode: 7:40am On Oct 21, 2018
DangotePikin:
Does CU have talenled sporting personel as students to breed the next Messi and Usain Bolts of this world?

I trust oyedepo he is ready to employ morinho to start a football academy that will be exported to the world

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by Pekele007: 7:41am On Oct 21, 2018
Mankosi:
This guy dey rake in money oo
Is your paltry 20naira included? grin

8 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by lexy2014: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2018
barojana:
Bishop Oyedepo declares Covenant University Sporting Complex Open

By Leke Beecroft

Today was the Formal opening by the Chancellor, Covenant University, Rt Rev (Dr) David Oyedepo of the awesome Covenant University (CU) Stadium and sporting complex. The 20th of October 2018 is the Founders Day and 16th Anniversary of CU and as such the opening and dedication was done in celebration. Other activities that took place at the opening were a novelty football match between male students and male Alumni which ended 2-2 as well as tug of war between female students and female staff of the university.

CU was recently rated the best University in West Africa as well as one of the best 5 in Africa by the Times Higher Education. It also broke into the top 1000 Universities in the world along with the University of Ibadan.
To God be the glory.

Cc highered frostybutter dmakoy codetemplar gerrard59 darkid1

which one is Rt. Rev again? has he been promoted from bishop to Rt. Rev.?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by Realdeals(m): 7:42am On Oct 21, 2018
He is a visionary leader.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by Is04970: 7:46am On Oct 21, 2018
This is the Lord's doing.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by gbagyiza: 7:47am On Oct 21, 2018
InansBobo:
CU be attaining giants feat always. Whatever bishop Oyedepo heads is always at the top, with the little school fees paid at CU in comparison with other expensive private universities, CU is leading them in all realm...
Kudos to the brain behind Winners

I am not winners member but i must say bishop Oyedepo is breaking ground in every side. I like is mentality n ideologies. Respect Sir.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by sarcasticdude(m): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2018
Church biziness cheesy

Well kudos sha,to that guy saying this stadium is better than akwa ibom stadium,just wanna ask

Na back of tv una dey watch?

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 21, 2018
HebronHF:
School stadium better than Akwa Ibom stadium.. Nawa for Nigeria
I guess u have not seen Akwa Ibom stadium.it is by far better than what I'm seeing now o
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by Ikpongiton: 7:51am On Oct 21, 2018
HebronHF:
which of the stadiums in akwaibom are you refering to?because,akwa ibom has two ultra-modern stadiums in uyo and one in eket.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 21, 2018
divinecode101:

What are you waiting for? Is there nobody rich enough in your generation to give you the initial capital to start your own church business?

God bless you grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by madridsta007(m): 7:56am On Oct 21, 2018
barojana:
Bishop Oyedepo declares Covenant University Sporting Complex Open

By Leke Beecroft

Today was the Formal opening by the Chancellor, Covenant University, Rt Rev (Dr) David Oyedepo of the awesome Covenant University (CU) Stadium and sporting complex. The 20th of October 2018 is the Founders Day and 16th Anniversary of CU and as such the opening and dedication was done in celebration. Other activities that took place at the opening were a novelty football match between male students and male Alumni which ended 2-2 as well as tug of war between female students and female staff of the university.

CU was recently rated the best University in West Africa as well as one of the best 5 in Africa by the Times Higher Education. It also broke into the top 1000 Universities in the world along with the University of Ibadan.
To God be the glory.

Cc highered frostybutter dmakoy codetemplar gerrard59 darkid1

Well-done, Convenant University!!!
Congratulations and more grace, Dr Oyedepo. I tap into the spirit of excellence and faith God has bestowed upon you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by Akpacha(m): 8:14am On Oct 21, 2018
InansBobo:
CU be attaining giants feat always. Whatever bishop Oyedepo heads is always at the top, with the little school fees paid at CU in comparison with other expensive private universities, CU is leading them in all realm...
Kudos to the brain behind Winners
Little school fee indeed.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by unitysheart(m): 8:15am On Oct 21, 2018
EVILFOREST:
CHURCH BUSINESS is a very good and lucrative business
The only sensible comment. He makes money every week and can build things as he wish.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by deavicky(m): 8:15am On Oct 21, 2018
I just wish my bishop would allow super Engle to play some matches there. No be force oh, I just dey talk in behalf of our failed government.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by Focusmind: 8:19am On Oct 21, 2018
One thing I like about this man is his penchant for high standard in doing things

Our standards in this country is terribly low. If this was to be built by governments, you will see gross incompetence and quality of job at inflated prices.

Kudos to him

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by ArticleBeast: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2018
unitysheart:

The only sensible comment. He makes money every week and can build things as he wish.
Did anybody stop you guys for venturing into church biz? Abi space don finish for your area. Bros keep shut and take notes not hate.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by soulpiano23(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Go and start your own church business .in the next 16 years let us see how many billion you have made.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by masseratti: 8:33am On Oct 21, 2018
Is this an artificial turf? Or natural grass turf?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by soulpiano23(m): 8:34am On Oct 21, 2018
unitysheart:

Bros, go and start your own church business if you are a Christian and if you a Muslim quickly start your mosque business.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by colossus91(m): 8:40am On Oct 21, 2018
DangotePikin:
Does CU have talenled sporting personel as students to breed the next Messi and Usain Bolts of this world?
have u seen an ajebutter play football to the peak?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 21, 2018
Oyedepo is really trying. As a pastor he is questionable, but as a leader he is admirable.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by fashrola(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2018
HebronHF:

You are typing crap undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by Agugbadin: 8:50am On Oct 21, 2018
Great, this is wonderful. Only a ministry with a vision can achieve this. If it is a government own stadium it will be 20 times the cost.
Thank you Papa,

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by franzis(m): 8:59am On Oct 21, 2018
the man is firm lover of sports , i remember him donating money to a local football team i played for back then to fund a trip for an invitational tournament to Ghana
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by Abimbola29(m): 8:59am On Oct 21, 2018
masseratti:
Is this an artificial turf? Or natural grass turf?
its natural sir,as a natter of fact an going to the place right now you may want to take a Trip to canaanland its a place to be sir!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by IkUKU01(m): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2018
EVILFOREST:
shut up that's a failure orientation
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by djon78(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2018
I so much have great respect and regard for this man. Talk whatever you want to say, this man is stands out, is excellent and distinct in his acts.

So much respect Bishop
I thank God for showing people like us that anything is possible through your doings
Thank God for shinning as a light in a very dark and backward Nation.

You are indeed very inspiring!!

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by smexy(m): 9:10am On Oct 21, 2018
I wish we could have someone this visionary to be president.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by omooba969(m): 9:13am On Oct 21, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Mosque business nko? undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by Tundeobama(m): 9:14am On Oct 21, 2018
if this can be built by church for less than 1billion just 500m why can't we have this in every state so cheap must be give all contract to foreigners we pay high with low quality.i have always observe church project so big and cheap using local contractors.Any governor or. senator reading this shame on you.
Am jelous of Christian they hv prove to be light..waiting to see the completion of multi billion ota estate by winners.Rccg own runs on 24hrs electricity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by AngelicBeing: 9:18am On Oct 21, 2018
Focusmind:
One thing I like about this man is his penchant for high standard in doing things

Our standards in this country is terribly low. If this was to be built by governments, you will see gross incompetence and quality of job at inflated prices.

Kudos to him
Oyedepo carries unusual grace, what is happening in Canaan land and the entire winners commission is beyond tithes and offerings, I laugh when people accuse the man of taking peoples money, Oyedepo is blessed and anything he touches turns to gold, the wealth of the heavenly realms is dropping upon Oyedepo per second per second, the more the man is accused and hated wrongly, the more he is soaring higher and higher.

Oyedepo is just blessed, there is nothing anyone can do about it, even if you put oyedepo in the Sahara desert without a church, the desert will blossom and turn to blessed place, it is not about tithes or offerings but the finger of the celestial forces at work in his life, I covet such unusual grace cool

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 by omooba969(m): 9:18am On Oct 21, 2018
fashrola:

You are typing crap undecided

You have just typed crap coz I expect you to counter his claim.

Happy Sunday. cool

cc HebronHF

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Post Your 'Front Page-Worthy' TOPICS And LINKS Here / She Lured Him Into Sex, And This Finally Happened To Him / Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.