Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? (29126 Views)

What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) / Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa / She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by pureheartlady(f): 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
lefulefu:
my brother most cases its really not about feminism. Its just dat some ladies dont know how to do any domestic stuff cos their moms never taught them when they were younger. Probably when the mom was in the kitchen cookin the dauther was in the sittingroom watching keeping up with the kardeshians or zee worldcheesy. When it was time to wash her clothes it was either d mom washing her dauther's clothes or telling a maid to wash itcheesy. So how do u expect such a lady to engage in any domestic stuff when marriedcheesy. Does a lion change to a hyena?cheesy.
grin True talk
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by XklusivGistBlog(m): 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
I wash my moonlight clothes whenever shes on her period or even sick. I wash myself except she wants to help,i have never asked her to.

There is nothing there.

1 Like

Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by XklusivGistBlog(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by seangy4konji: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
If it was me. I know Erin I go do..

I see my mama growing up.. Having to cook, get out bags and still drive to work.

Weekends, she Don pack every full before she start the Moi moi.

All man to himself
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by iamademola(m): 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
ednut1:
Works in a multinational but cant afford washing machine

He offend you be for ? shocked
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
MsGood:
Do whatever makes you happy. It's a NO for me though.

BUT COLLECTING HIS MONEY IS A YES.
WHAT'S YOUR ROLE IN HIS LIFE AGAIN?

ADVICE TO THE MAN IN QUESTION + OTHER MEN FOLKS..
IF AFTER ALL YOU'RE INVESTING INTO A RELATIONSHIP AND THE ONLY THING YOU'RE GETTING IS SEX.... (YOU'RE LOSING ENERGY TO DEADWOOD HERE AS WELL)....

YOU BETTER STOP WASTING ALL THAT EFFORT TRAINING ANOTHER MAN'S GROWN UP CHILD.

LAST TIME I LOOKED COMMERCIAL LOVE PEDDLERS PROVIDE BETTER SERVICES THAN WHAT YOU'RE GETTING SETTLING FOR LESS.
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by victorian(f): 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
Buy washing machine. Case closed.

Some guys sef sad

But she's meant to cook and clean the house, nothing wrong in those chores. But washing of clothes? Yuck! angry I can't deal Abeg
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by bookorlah(f): 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
Her choice
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
pureheartlady:
grin True talk
there some ladies dem no even sabi boil eggcheesy. Give dem kettle to boil egg and dem go burn egg to charcoalcheesycheesy.
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by boxypane(m): 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
Should a boyfriend help his girlfriend financially?
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by pureheartlady(f): 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
lefulefu:
there some ladies dem no even sabi boil eggcheesy. Give dem kettle to boil egg and dem go burn egg to charcoalcheesycheesy.
shocked have you met one before? wink
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by Daeylar(f): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
Unfortunately the fact that he pays her fees and gives her money for upkeep monthly doesn't mean she will do whatever he wants.
Your friend's girl should help wash if she can, but this one he is looking for hand washed clothes specifically (meaning he doesn't want the use of a washing machine.) sad it's to get and pay someone who will wash his clothes for him
Her reason for not washing the clothes is quite unnecessary

2 Likes

Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
lefulefu:
my brother most cases its really not about feminism. Its just dat some ladies dont know how to do any domestic stuff cos their moms never taught them when they were younger. Probably when the mom was in the kitchen cookin the dauther was in the sittingroom watching keeping up with the kardeshians or zee worldcheesy. When it was time to wash her clothes it was either d mom washing her dauther's clothes or telling a maid to wash itcheesy. So how do u expect such a lady to engage in any domestic stuff when marriedcheesy. Does a lion change to a hyena?cheesy.
how is it the mothers' fault or what sort of reasoning is this? a mother doesn't need to teach you how to do domestic chores before you learn how to do them for yourself.
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
michaelandre:
tell ur friend to stop paying her schoolfee and use the money to buy a washing machine if she ask why let him tell her that "he is not paying her schoolfee anymore that if he continues paying it when they get married what would he be doing, that should better start paying because he isn't her dad" u can't be helping someone that can't help u nahh!!! a relationship should be a 50/50 thing.
so u want her to come to nairaland and say naija men are pigs after he stops paying her school fees abi?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by Youngjohnosas: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
it's pretty sad some ladies just want a one sided relationship,they can offer nothing and u can't please them as well.they ask for a favour and you decline, it automatically makes you a bad person but u ask for one they feel they are not slaves and therefore not obligated to you...i am currently facing such in my relationship, I try to make her happy to the best of my ability but she simply can't reciprocate.when she comes visiting, she always wants me to join her in all chores.its compulsory for her because she is not a slave,i should join her prepare the meals or do it my self and she will serve and I will clear the dishes while she will clean it.. we having been dating for over two years,I treat her well and till date I haven't gotten a dime from her when I am broke but I don't complain that I am a slave.its bad.
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by geunik(m): 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
He prefers handwashing to machine washing that is why he has not bought a washing machine. Thesame machine Lauder's use to damage his clothes
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by Realkemi(f): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ur friend too stingy......
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by MsGood(f): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

BUT COLLECTING HIS MONEY IS A YES.
WHAT'S YOUR ROLE IN HIS LIFE AGAIN?

ADVICE TO THE MAN IN QUESTION + OTHER MEN FOLKS..
IF AFTER ALL YOU'RE INVESTING INTO A RELATIONSHIP AND THE ONLY THING YOU'RE GETTING IS SEX.... (YOU'RE LOSING ENERGY TO DEADWOOD HERE AS WELL)....

YOU BETTER STOP WASTING ALL THAT EFFORT TRAINING ANOTHER MAN'S GROWN UP CHILD.

LAST TIME I LOOKED COMMERCIAL LOVE PEDDLERS PROVIDE BETTER SERVICES THAN WHAT YOU'RE GETTING SETTLING FOR LESS.
Hmmm. I guess I'll stop commenting on nairaland because their so many irrational people here. You think all women are the same. Well, I don't believe in premarital sex neither do I have anything against washing clothes for a boyfriend. Like I said, do whatever makes you happy. I will definitely wash my boyfriend's clothe if he is indisposed or it is very necessary but I WILL NEVER BECOME A LAUNDRY WOMAN FOR A BOYFRIEND AND I WON'T ADVISE ANYONE TO.

4 Likes

Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
Administration1:
No need of too much stories,
I have a friend who works with a multinational firm, he has a matured girlfriend in her second level in the University, she resigned her job two years ago to get a degree.
They have been dating for over a year now and he intends settling down next year with her, presently, the guy pays her fees and gives her monthly upkeep cash, money to make her hair etc. but the problem is that the young man complains that she rarely washes his clothes, even boxers. Sometimes the guy spends 7 days in a week at work with no time to wash his clothes. And he doesn't like giving his clothes to drycleaners as they usually ruin the colours. He prefers hand-washing them, which he does any night he returns, sometimes, into the night, 1:00AM when you call my guy, he is still washing his clothes, bedsheets etc.

When asked the girl says "I am not washing your clothes, if i start washing your clothes now, what will I do when we get married, you'd better give them to the drycleaner.

My guy is totally confused, knowing that a character exhibited during a relationship will definitely come into play in marriage. Please what should he do.

Tell the fooOOool to buy a washing machine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
pureheartlady:
shocked have you met one before? wink
aghh i have seen plenty ooocheesy. I dont even want to talk about one of my guy's girlfriend when she cooks her beans and u happen to eat a part of it her beans could keep u bedridden for six monthscheesy. Mehn some babes dey cook oocheesy.
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by zicoraads: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
Daeylar:
Unfortunately the fact that he is pays her fees and gives her money for upkeep monthly doesn't mean she will do whatever he wants.
Your friend's girl should help wash if she can, but this one he is looking for hand washed clothes specifically (meaning he doesn't want the use of a washing machine.) sad it's to get and pay someone who will wash his clothes for him
Her reasons for not washing the clothes is quite unnecessary
See una double standards!

As long as his friend is concerned, she has to do it. What is her own contribution to the relationship financial-wise?

Tell your friend not to buy any washing machine OP. She should either do it, or he should pack her things out of his house.

1 Like

Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:
how is it the mothers' fault or what sort of reasoning is this? a mother doesn't need to teach you how to do other domestic chores before you learn how to do them for yourself.
of course the mother plays a major part in the upbringing in the female child. A lady that cant cook,cant wash...always sits in the sittingroom all day watching kardeshians or if she aint watching kardeshians she's picking fights with her neighbours.. Who do u think made such a young lady grow up like dat?
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by tosyne2much(m): 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
lefulefu:
You have spoken wisely bro

Even as a man, I'm very domesticated. I can't stand the sight of dirty plates and unswept floor, so I don't expect less from a lady

Some ladies are just plain lazy. To bathe sef na war. You see some of them outside and they will look glooming. Follow them to their room and you will be disappointed
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by marvinsync(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
Administration1:
No need of too much stories,
I have a friend who works with a multinational firm, he has a matured girlfriend in her second level in the University, she resigned her job two years ago to get a degree.
They have been dating for over a year now and he intends settling down next year with her, presently, the guy pays her fees and gives her monthly upkeep cash, money to make her hair etc. but the problem is that the young man complains that she rarely washes his clothes, even boxers. Sometimes the guy spends 7 days in a week at work with no time to wash his clothes. And he doesn't like giving his clothes to drycleaners as they usually ruin the colours. He prefers hand-washing them, which he does any night he returns, sometimes, into the night, 1:00AM when you call my guy, he is still washing his clothes, bedsheets etc.

When asked the girl says "I am not washing your clothes, if i start washing your clothes now, what will I do when we get married, you'd better give them to the drycleaner.

My guy is totally confused, knowing that a character exhibited during a relationship will definitely come into play in marriage. Please what should he do.

op are u mad?

the answer to ur question is there

when u say gives her money for monthly up keep = my bìtch

she should wash ur clothes I mean ur " friend's" clothes or fvck off

u work all week and gives her cash and she can't even support u with this small thing
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
tosyne2much:
You have spoken wisely bro

Even as a man, I'm very domesticated. I can't stand the sight of dirty plates and unswept floor, so I don't expect less from a lady

Some ladies are just plain lazy. To bathe sef na war. You see some of them outside and they will look glooming. Follow them to their room and you will be disappointed

follow dem to dhier room?shocked. Biko dont bring up dat part abegcheesy. I know how a number of guys have been traumatised by wat they see in some roomscheesy. Anyway thank God for my legscheesy. Anytime i am unfortunate to come across a lazy untidy chick i always runcheesy.
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by Westaslave2(f): 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
Yes and no! Ask me y!
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by MissRaine69(f): 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
eyinjuege:
Why is he responsible for her school fees and what not?
If she cannot help him with housework especially when he's hardly around and she is, why should he also help her pay her fees?
Meanwhile, there are other options of washing clothes. I'm sure he can employ someone to specifically hand wash his clothes. He should do that, or she can get someone to do it.
If they're both very busy people, they should employ someone to wash for them
He is one of those men who like to be martyrs .
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by MissJoy29(f): 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
zicoraads:

See una double standards!

As long as his friend is concerned, she has to do it. What is her own contribution to the relationship financial-wise?

Tell your friend not to buy any washing machine OP. She should either do it, or he should pack her things out of his house.
She should either do it or pack out? I don't support the girl's refusal not to help. Remember I said "HELP". But it's not her obligation to wash his clothes neither is it the guy's obligation to pay her fees. He's probably doing it on his own without the girl mandating him to. But if the girl is mandating him to but yet doesn't want to assist him with his clothes (there are ways to), then the guy is stupid & being used as a money bag. On the other hand, if the girl isn't mandating him to & the guy is just doing it for doing sake, then why is he trying to guilt-trip her into washing the clothes? He should probably stop paying the fees so that it won't hurt so much as the girl has refused to help.

Oh & by the way, I don't think they are living together.
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by Ebrus1(m): 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
One of my gal friend in my lodge do wash my clothes anytime i ask her to without hesitation, i dont even gv her money sef.
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by MissJoy29(f): 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
lefulefu:
Why use kettle to boil egg?
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by marvinsync(m): 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
LadySarah:
So who has been washing his clothes until he met the girl?
wanted to align with the Op but got put off when he insisted on a hand washed cloth.it means that even if the girl gets him a washing machine as a gift,it will be kept aside for the hands to do the job and for how long will this happen?

She's only trying to stop what she can't encourage in her marriage. When the babies come,laundry will become lager plus ogas own that will be "hand washed". grin grin

If I were her,I will get you a washing machine then you can do ur wish with it.

This is the reason why most women get fat and out of shape because of chores and soon look older than their husbands..

lol "she gets him a gift "

when the op said hand washed he probably meant certain clothes like silk and stuff , if u had a washing machine ud see that it even says that there are some materials that are better hand washed unless u buy a very expensive one that covers that ,

but how can someone pay ur school fees , give u monthly up keep pay ur other necessities like hair and shame won't catch u to at least wash his clothes something u know bothers him

she's a witch

1 Like

Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by tosyne2much(m): 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
Youngjohnosas:
it's pretty sad some ladies just want a one sided relationship,they can offer nothing and u can't please them as well.they ask for a favour and you decline, it automatically makes you a bad person but u ask for one they feel they are not slaves and therefore not obligated to you...i am currently facing such in my relationship, I try to make her happy to the best of my ability but she simply can't reciprocate.when she comes visiting, she always wants me to join her in all chores.its compulsory for her because she is not a slave,i should join her prepare the meals or do it my self and she will serve and I will clear the dishes while she will clean it.. we having been dating for over two years,I treat her well and till date I haven't gotten a dime from her when I am broke but I don't complain that I am a slave.its bad.
Eeeehyah I feel your pains bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies; Before You Finally Give Up On That Relationship. / How To Get A Husband On Uber / So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.