Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? (29127 Views)

What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) / Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa / She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by Dj8064209091: 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
U are even talking about girlfriend when most wives even wants their husband to wash their baby's clothes. girl friend things are better than most marriages today. Good girl is a good girl, training matters. some girls are always claiming equality with man so they will not do those legitimate works they ought to do.

1 Like

Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
bros... make u come wash my own... inugo

next...
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by Youngjohnosas: 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=tosyne2much post=72265494] Eeeehyah I feel your pains bro [/quZote] Lols it's funny though,used to play games alot but just decided to stick with one but she is giving attitude.she probably think she is being smart but she isn't.
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by tosyne2much(m): 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
Dj8064209091:
U are even talking about girlfriend when most wives even wants their husband to wash their baby's clothes. girl friend things are better than most marriages today. Good girl is a good girl, training matters. some girls are always claiming equality with man so they will not do those legitimate works they ought to do.
And this is what is killing most marriages of today

I used to have a Landlord back in Ilorin.. This man is a workaholic.. He goes out very early in the morning and returns late at night, only for him to return back back home at night and start washing his clothes.. The man labours so much for his family but his wife controls him and this is also telling on his children.

Meanwhile this man has two daughters who will sit down and cross their legs while their dad is washing his clothes. Sometimes I feel I should help him but I couldn't.

All these Nairaland ladies are silly. They're just trying to justify rubbish.. Imagine someone saying he's not entitled to wash his fathers clothes and that he can wash it himself. Arrant nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by pureheartlady(f): 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
Dj8064209091:
GBAM you deserve something jare grin
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by pureheartlady(f): 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
tosyne2much:
And this is what is killing most marriages of today

I used to have a Landlord back in Ilorin.. This man is a workaholic.. He goes out very early in the morning and returns late at night, only for him to return back back home at night and start washing his clothes.. The man labours so much for his family but his wife controls him and this is also telling him the children.
Meanwhile this man has two daughters who will sit down and cross their legs while their dad is washing his boxers. Sometimes I feel I should help him but I couldn't.

All these Nairaland ladies are silly. They're just trying to justify rubbish.. Imagine someone saying he's not entitled to wash his fathers clothes and that he can wash it himself.

So sad
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
crunchyg:

What did you regret about it?

Basically the Oga was very insatiable. Although it's only once but still.. He was just always so ungrateful. So I'm definitely not doing it for anyone in the future
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by crunchyg: 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
NuhRegular:

Basically the Oga was very insatiable. Although it's only once but still.. He was just always so ungrateful. So I'm definitely not doing it for anyone in the future
Wow, don't tell me you are still with that oga?
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by tosyne2much(m): 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
pureheartlady:
So sad
I'm glad you can see the direction I'm coming from.

We are now in a generation when nearly every woman wants to control every man under the canopy of being an ambitious woman.

In fact, some daughters do not even respect their father because they grew up seeing their mother always insulting their father. Do you think these ladies will grow up and respect their own husbands? No I guess.

In many homes today, the decision of the man cannot stand because the woman is head of the house. I just can't imagine myself going out in the morning to provide for the family and then return back at night but my wife or daughter won't be able to do my laundry because they see it as slavery
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by pureheartlady(f): 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
tosyne2much:
I'm glad you can see the direction I'm coming from.

We are now in a generation when nearly every woman wants to control every man under the canopy of being an ambitious woman.

In fact, some daughters do not even respect their father because they grew up seeing their mother always insulting their father. Do you think these ladies will grow up and respect their own husbands? No I guess.

In many homes today, the decision of the man cannot stand because the woman is head of the house. I just can't imagine myself going out in the morning to provide for the family and then return back at night but my wife or daughter won't be able to do my laundry because they see it as slavery
I understand you perfectly
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
crunchyg:

Wow, don't tell me you are still with that oga?

Lol.. Clearly I'm not
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by Herrmes: 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
tosyne2much:
You're the one that should go and sit down.. Stop trying to justify laziness and dirtiness probably because you're already used to that lifestyle. You forgot to add that you also need a machine that will bathe you and brush your teeth everyday.

A lady from a well trained home will never be comfortable seeing piled up clothes and dirty plates smelling in the house. No she won't! I know of some ladies that will start complaining each time they come inside a guy's room and will try to tidy up the whole place.

I used to have a female friend like that. This lady used to help me wash dirty plates and curtains each time she visited me in school. We weren't dating oooo

My dear, all ladies were trained differently.. Some ladies need not to be told before they help you with chores. They are already used to cleanliness

I repeat! Only lazy girls see it as slavery to do chores
How about you that does not do your own chores?
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by micxwell(m): 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
IamD18:
Tell your friend to buy a washing machine with the money he's been using to pay her school fees.

Simple.

If I keep paying your school fees and upkeep without getting laundry help , wetin I gain?
I've bn looking for this. Add Generator to it. No time.
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by nonix22(m): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
alexistaiwo:
I work 7days a week.

I will rather "bribe" a Platonic female friend to wash my clothes than give it to a lover.

They will use it against you should things go south.

Exactly mate.
Just like when one dirty girl wanted to give me rim job years back. I told her never, I'm not interested. She for dey use am run mouth till today if I had let that rubbish. "after all I did for him". Wetin u do for him? " she no fit talk
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by Pataricatering(f): 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
Their house will be smelling like his dirty boxers ! Lol ! If he didn’t have a girlfriend would he not wash his own clothes? Or did he start dating her cos he needs a washwoman ?
GrabHisBalls:
That's how their house will be smelling.
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by crunchyg: 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
NuhRegular:

Lol.. Clearly I'm not
That's nice, you are too cute to be treated anyhow
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by ProdigalSaviour: 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
Make that nigga calm down is he paying her up keeps to be a wash....guess no he does that cos he loves her...we should learn to do stuffs expecting nothing. .washing is actually no issue I wash my babes cloth nd she washes mine no big deal...But minus its not an obligation it's a privilege lets not misuse the later
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by revontuli(f): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
pansophist:
If he undertakes responsibilities such as giving her money for hair, recharge cards and creme, then he'll yea, she should wash and iron his clothes.

That sounds like a business transaction: Hiring a house servant to do the chores for money.

1 Like

Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nowadays Girls don forget their duty as a woman shame on them I don't want to say much undecided
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
revontuli:

That sounds like a business transaction: Hiring a house servant to do the chores for money.
... So what does she offer in the relationship?
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by Frankicent(m): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
hefelove:

Bro just be thankful on ur own, i recently resigned from a job that take my time 24/7 i hardly sleep, i hardly have time for myself, i had to resign when they wouldn't even let me go for my day off, stupid jobs dey this country

how much were you been paid?
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by Frankicent(m): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
I stopped giving my girlfriend Tfare when she refused to be washing my clothes with the excuse that I haven't marry her, in fact, I stop giving her any form of help, I put her in side chick position where I think ought to belong, she came back to her senses doing house chores ,running errands when she noticed she is loosing me.

Washing of a boyfriend's clothes is not slavery, thou it depends on how serious the relationship is.

naso comfam guy.... the guy will eventually loose the gal. Anything that makes a guy train a lady to university standard he should just forget her... His training her for someone else.

1 Like

Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by Nonye1234: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
it should be her wish it's not her duty if you need a maid,hire one I can only do it when I feel like. is now you will start washing it for them,they will start washing you
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by pansophist(m): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
revontuli:

The underlying message I'm passing is that it is only when a man has fulfilled his traditional role of being responsible for the subsistence of the household, then, the question of a woman fulfilling her own traditional gender role should be contemplated.
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by Nonye1234: 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
it should be her wish it's not her duty if you need a maid,hire one I can only do it when I feel like. is now you will start washing it for them,they will start washing you
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by revontuli(f): 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
pansophist:

The underlying message I'm passing is that it is only when a man has fulfilled his traditional role of being responsible for the subsistence of the household, then, the question of a woman fulfilling her own traditional gender role should be contemplated.

I know, fair enough it just sounds so alien and remote to me, since I never see it in real life.
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2018
awelekiti:
Your judgement is hard, why na? This guy doesn't have time to wash. If you were employed by one of the multinationals, you'd understand his plight better. I once experienced this so I know what it means. Because they pay you well, they'd make you do the extreme. Once you're home, na to just shower and go to bed, set your alarm and sleep. There's nothing bad in washing his clothes... It's a way of her assisting.
my issue with it is that he expects her to do it, he can stop the money for all he cares, or go and hire a maid
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
tosyne2much:
You're the one that should go and sit down.. Stop trying to justify laziness and dirtiness probably because you're already used to that lifestyle. You forgot to add that you also need a machine that will bathe you and brush your teeth everyday.

A lady from a well trained home will never be comfortable seeing piled up clothes and dirty plates smelling in the house. No she won't! I know of some ladies that will start complaining each time they come inside a guy's room and will try to tidy up the whole place.

I used to have a female friend like that. This lady used to help me wash dirty plates and curtains each time she visited me in school. We weren't dating oooo

My dear, all ladies were trained differently.. Some ladies need not to be told before they help you with chores. They are already used to cleanliness

I repeat! Only lazy girls see it as slavery to do chores
those ladies are just desperate and do not know their worth
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by mechanics(m): 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
hmmmmm, she's right, he should give it to dry cleaners.
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by mechanics(m): 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
No, since she's not yet married to him.
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
bruh
stop the "cash-flow" to her jhor.

the qirl ouqht to volunteer to do your washinqs and other thinqs, even if not everytime buhh at least once in a while.
you pay her bills nah.

what's this?!
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by RedboneSmith(m): 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
Before I read the story, my answer was No, it is not a girlfriend's responsibility to do your laundry for you. Girlfriend is not equal to housekeeper.

Having read the story though (how he foots her bills and all and how it appears he works late could use some help with domestic duties like doing laundry) I think a considerate girl could/should reciprocate by helping out with stuff like this from time to time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies; Before You Finally Give Up On That Relationship. / How To Get A Husband On Uber / So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.