Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? (29136 Views)

What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) / Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa / She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by Snow87(m): 7:09am On Oct 22, 2018
Some niggas dey try o, me Carry my money dey train woman is like trekking from Nigeria to London. Brother help me hold ur friend ear, oya draw well well ok. Tell ur friend to use that excess money he is wasting to buy an automatic washing machine and use the remaining to invest in real estate. A word is enough for the wise cos relationships like doesn't end in praise, Roger out.
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by Dshocker(m): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2018
NuhRegular:
Lol.. I only did this once and til today I've always regretted it grin

Never doing it again

But what of if you get married,are you going to wash his clothes?
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by hefelove(m): 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
Frankicent:

The place you working now kio?
Baba na interning and side hustle o
Re: Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? by Frankicent(m): 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
hefelove:
Baba na interning and side hustle o
make sense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Many Nigerian Men Woo Ladies Using English? / 10_signs_that_a_girl_likes_you There Are Some Common Signs, Are They / So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.