Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay (40101 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / UK Base Nigerian Man Who Came Out As Gay, Reveals What His Parent Did Hearing It / Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by Amuluonyenaego: 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
wasted sperm...... mtcheeeeeew
Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by frankfrancis871: 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
Crimecity:

Yomi a US Based Nigerian Young student has finally let the cat of the bag, Yomi is a Gay, and he came out yesterday.

Yomi is also the President Student Union Bournemouth University, He is the first black man to ever hold the position.

But guess what, Man is a gay, He made it public last night, and surprisingly his friends have been throwing massive support behind him, Including some Nigerians.

One of them who reached out to him, said he's also gay but based here in Nigeria, he's ye to find the courage in coming out..

See more:

https://zenithnaija.com/uk-based-nigerian-man-who-came-out-as-gay-reveals-what-his-parents-did/

US OR UK cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1955233_img20141218200646_jpegfaa624bf5795240c4349c64693d30fc9
Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by Brizzy404: 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
Na wao
Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by Lucifer66(m): 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
His family is disappointed that he is gay.
Well your family is not a family it's s.hit!!!
I say abandon them and never talk to them again.
Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by MumZee1010(f): 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nawaoo

1 Share

Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by Rickyuzzy(f): 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
Gh
Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by sCun: 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
sCun:
The guy is actually UK based, his student Visa is about tto expire and he's looking for asylum in the UK, hence the decision to claim being gay.
He is not gay
Fear Yoruba scammers

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by jeff1607(m): 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
Probably he doesn't want to return to Nigeria
Student visa, asylum things
Who knows

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by Benekruku(m): 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
what sort of fuckery is this?
Why gay come day plenty more and more?
I need to watch my ass while I walk nowadays.
I hate gays like shit!
How can i leave a woman poosi and chook preeq into another man's ass?
Tufiakwa!!!

Because countries have taking lead to recognize them

Its been in existence for decades but was a hidden thing

Just like cultism that used to be a hidden thing before is now a whats up thingy

We are progressing into what the future should look like, everyone can be happy with whoever he/she is

1 Like

Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by Adakintroy: 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
I still mentain that the twentyfirst century gay surge is not natural. It's more of oriented.

No way they can be this much gay being birthed in one lifetime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by MsGood(f): 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
I don't judge gay people because I don't understand them. I really don't understand how they feel so I just wish them the best and hope they come to appreciate God's love for them.
Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by ibkayee(f): 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
Kudos to the young man for taking this brave step, hopefully he can now live freely in his truth.

I imagine his family would’ve been upset no matter how he broke it to them, but if they’re just finding out through social media with the rest of the world, I can imagine the extra shock they’re facing. Then again, I don’t know what the dynamics between he and his family are like

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by mexbee1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
Crimecity:

Yomi a US Based Nigerian Young student has finally let the cat of the bag, Yomi is a Gay, and he came out yesterday.

Yomi is also the President Student Union Bournemouth University, He is the first black man to ever hold the position.

But guess what, Man is a gay, He made it public last night, and surprisingly his friends have been throwing massive support behind him, Including some Nigerians.

One of them who reached out to him, said he's also gay but based here in Nigeria, he's ye to find the courage in coming out..

See more:

https://zenithnaija.com/uk-based-nigerian-man-who-came-out-as-gay-reveals-what-his-parents-did/

Afonja and Gay be like 5 & 6 Bisi Alimi people nd co dis one na anoda Turned Gay Afonja

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
Gay Is An Act Of Stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by Pentools(m): 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
lonelydora:
It seems the closet is becoming too hot for these gays. You better stay there in US and do it. Nigerian law forbids it. And we love the law.

Why have all these lesbians/gays everywhere in Port Harcourt refuse to come out? They should come out and stop hiding it. Well, even the bible said

"stolen meat is sweeter"

Yeye people with no sense.

Abeg can you quote the bible passage where the bible says "stolen meat is sweater".

However gay is demonic. May God keep protecting us. Amen!
Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by Thugnificent(m): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
Good for him!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by Simbrixton(m): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
Those who know, know because dose white boys fit dey read our comments to learn scopes

May God help our struggle and discourage foreign government from undue dominance repression corruption very soon they will instigate another war in our space just to control population

1 Like

Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
Benekruku:

Because countries have taking lead to recognize them

Its been in existence for decades but was a hidden thing

Just like cultism that used to be a hidden thing before is now a whats up thingy

We are progressing into what the future should look like, everyone can be happy with whoever he/she is
Arrant Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by Yankee101: 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2018
Iz he looking for papers?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by bigtt76(f): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
Not all gays and lesbians are homosexuals rather they just have affinity to be pleasured by people of the same sex as they. They can cuddle, help each other achieve orgasm through kissing, hand jobs, fingering and licking but for the men, not necessarily choooking preek for dem nyansh as you said. It is beliefs such as this that is making people feel hatred for gays and lesbians tongue

TheOdd1sOut:
what sort of fuckery is this?
Why gay come day plenty more and more?
I need to watch my ass while I walk nowadays.
I hate gays like shit!
How can i leave a woman poosi and chook preeq into another man's ass?
Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by muyico(m): 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
thy lord will scale us tru d end times
Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by WetinConsignMe: 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
ODVanguard:

As in? Why would anyone choose to be an oddball? Or a life or being looked upon as weird, life of persecution and being ostracized. Society will inevitably just have to accept them for who they are. undecided

Ok, how about people attracted to children or animals or corpses. They did not choose that either. Do we also just accept them for who they are? Just asking.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by hollywater: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
If there are 100 gays in Nigeria, Afonjas has 85 of them.Train your Children very well parents.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by Moorish: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
DFlyest:
grin
Double entendre

Dope
Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by Divay22(f): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
ShakurM:
I want a male son Lord grin
The male son is na giving them problem now grin grin
Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by WetinConsignMe: 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
Thugnificent:
Good for him!! also, Happy birthday to me!! . I thank God for life and being able to complete the 365 day circle. Even tho i don't have food to eat not to talk of celebrating but I'm greatful to God for that priceless gift. I'll really appreciate anyone who'll help to make my day memorable. It'll never be forgotten!! God bless us all.

Happy birthday to you! Gratitude us underestimated. It is the very core of happiness
Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by LyfeJennings(m): 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
O ga o
Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by InvertedHammer: 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
/

Bisi Alami
Bobrisky
Denrele
Yomi.
Wole.

/
Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by engrkaz(m): 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
Yomi or Dan? UK or US?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza / Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening / Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.