Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK (38284 Views)

From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost / Dasuki’s Release: Abba Kyari, Malami, Hadi Sirika, Fayemi Convinced Buhari – FFK / We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by SirDelvin: 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
Yes daura is a must 4 that dullard. ATIKUlate OBIdiently

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by yesloaded: 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
oya vote me in asap come 2019 grin
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Houseofglam7(f): 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by HomeOfMe(f): 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
Frm the attention seeker. He's just saying this to raise dust,unsettle some people and stir up unnecessary provocation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by HyconMojo(m): 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
The same way omisore called you to partner with PDP for Osun gubernatorial but later con give you LEG-OVER go APC

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by atiku4President(m): 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
THIS will give Sai Barbarians high BP o

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
Thunder fire Roma. Walai.. can you imagine. they should Better stop supporting super Eagles o..stupid team
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Antipob777(f): 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
Igbos are indeed shameless, frustrated and cowards. This is the more reason nobody believes on Biafra.

One thousand kanu and ten thousand FFK cannot unseat Bugatti, APC will sweep the South East and South South.

Mark my words

11 Likes

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Bannylove13: 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
sirequity:
Those who think IPOB is not politicised have a long way to go.

Ipob is not..

Buhari is a common enemy that must be send back to daura ..for the benefit of all Nigerians..

With Buhari back to daura..a sane opportunity to discuss restructuring is certain.

Not a jackboot Dullard with zero understanding of the working of the country call Nigeria..
That think Nigeria begin and end with herdsmen and bruntashi..

Nigeria must be restructured.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by iyobosadavid: 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hahahaha see as cownu dey use Igbo people brain dey drink garri like groundnut. I pity for his brainless followers... 1 million Atiku combine with Cownu no go see draw with Buhari. SAI BABA till 2023

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by jeromeoke(m): 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
Weytin for tomorrow live radio, even buhari and okorohausa will tune their radio

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Misterdhee1(m): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
Omo ale jatijati grin Same way he received a call from Omisore

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by traihit: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
Oniyẹyẹ meji... cheesy grin
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by janejive(f): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
The enemy of my enemy is my friend

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by drey076(m): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
This man thinks that the insignificant votes from the southeast will kick out Buhari

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
If that is okay....is a welcome development
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by TheAngry1: 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
Shameless blabber!
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Hotfreezer: 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
"A vote for PDP is a vote for Biafra"

That single line would sink PDP in the north and SW.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Misterdhee1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
Bannylove13:

Ipob is not..

Buhari is a common enemy that must be send back to daura ..[/b]for the benefit of all Nigerians..[b]

With Buhari back to daura..a sane opportunity to discuss restructuring is certain.

Not a jackboot Dullard with zero understanding of the working of the country call Nigeria..
That think Nigeria begin and end with herdsmen and bruntashi..

Nigeria must be restructured.
Talk for your family bro. No real Nigerian is asking you to send Buhari out. We accepted your rant about Nigeria being a zoo. So please let Buhari continue to be the zookeeper. You wanted Biafra nd you should concentrate on that rather than waste your 5% percent vote again

10 Likes

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Nnemuka(f): 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
Biafra has always championed the course of Restructuring...
Restructure Nigeria or give us Biafra

1 Like

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by dalongjnr: 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2018
It's now clear that the fight for Biafra was deliberately ignited by the opposition (PDP), to distract and tarnished the present government.
Up north, we will reply u at the right time come 2019.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by tesppidd: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
buhariguy:
See fear for thief ffk,
He has be restless since yesterday.

So terrorist nnamdi kanu call you not to agitate for lefelendum again and to thief atikulate with you.
He's an adult child.

That's how he ran out to call Omisore his cousin.

"I will speak with my cousin Omisore, so he will help us defeat APC in osun"

I pity anybody who claps for Fani Kayode.

11 Likes

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by freshbillz15(m): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
The same way u spoke and agreed with omisore ,only a fool will take ffk serious

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by pawesome(m): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
Berankis:
This fool should just shut up and get out!
painment
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Progress2019: 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
PETER OBI AND THE NNAMDI KANU CONNECTION: THE AGENTS OF DESTRUCTION HAVE ARRIVED

Peter Obi, an unrepentant ethnic bigot and religious fanatic is an agent of national disintegration. He is a Biafran apologist and patron of the IPOB terrorist organization. Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB has been threatening Hausa/Fulani Muslims, Yoruba Xtians and Muslims in his quest to achieve his Biafran dream which will lead to disintegration of Nigeria and another probable civil war.

Exactly a week after Peter Obi was picked as running mate to Atiku, the fugitive and IPOB/Biafra warlord, Nnamdi Kanu resurfaces in Isreal. Obi was nominated last week Friday, October 12. Nnamdi Kanu was seen in Israel on Friday, October 19. Like Obi, like Nnamdi Kanu. Can you see the connection.

Peter Obi has been a supporter of IPOB terrorists. See here�

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/release-nnamdi-kanu-biafra-activists-peter-obi/amp/

https://www.legit.ng/amp/1098099-release-biafra-activists-peter-obi-tells-federal-government.html

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/biafra-peter-obi-says-operation-python-dance-will-not-end-agitation/amp/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/228112-release-biafra-activists-peter-obi-tells-nigerian-govt.html

Nnamdi Kanu calls Nigeria a zoo.

Another Nigeria-Biafra civil war loading with Nnamdi Kanu and Peter Obi.

Should we allow Biafra/IPOB terrorist patron like Peter Obi to be a Vice President in Nigeria?

Is Peter Obi as VP not likely to kill Atiku so that his Biafran dream can be actualized much earlier than planned?

Is Peter Obi, an Xtian fanatic and Biafra warlord not a disaster waiting to happen?

STOP ATIKU AND STOP PETER OBI.

Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani and South South should vote Buhari/Osinbajo for 2019

Courtesy: Progressive Change 2019

9 Likes

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by vikstandon(m): 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
As an Igbo man...If this be true, I pity people who worked and gave their life up at making NNAMDI Kalu this relevant.
The future is pregnant, I won't be surprised to hear Kalu NNAMDI tell us someday that Late Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu has been appearing and disturbing him to vie for a political office and deliver the Igbo mandate of self determination.

Some leave to fulfill their destiny to fulfill the destinies of others.
FFK may be worst than Lieyeh Mohammed! on the other hand.

I don't fear been quoted!!! But save this, you would someday remember me for this.

7 Likes

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Splashme: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
Yes oo!!!
The lifeless animal must be chased back to daura with his cows
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by semyman: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
Miscreants
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by KilmerRougeDon: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
Chai, zombies must be foaming through their ears, nostrils & mouths by now....mekina take ham heasy o shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by iCauseTrouble: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
FFK..... Remember you spoke to OMISORE too during the OSUN rerun and he promised to work with you. We all saw the result after the election.

6 Likes

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Mankosi: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
No link and it's on frontpage?
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Lordofthewest(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Hahahaha

Hahahaha.

Hahaha

Hahaha

Hahahaha

Hahaha

If this is true I spit on ipob pigs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Amaechi Is A Thief': APC Members Protest In Rivers, Urge FG To Prosecute Him / Buhari Set To Increase Workers' Salaries - Daily Times / Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.