Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Xender Iphone And Andriod - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xender Iphone And Andriod (700 Views)

Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? / Help: Why Is My Xender Is Not Connecting? I Have Done Everything I Could / Check Out How To Connect Your Xender With Pc And Transfer Files (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xender Iphone And Andriod by quinSonia(f): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
It was working b4

Pls any time I tried to connect my iPhone to a xneder on Android it will should connection fail
Re: Xender Iphone And Andriod by Godisallgood: 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
quinSonia:
It was working b4

Pls any time I tried to connect my iPhone to a xneder on Android it will should connection fail

The xender must be on thesame updated version to work.. So makes sure the android and ios version of xender is updated to latest version
Re: Xender Iphone And Andriod by quinSonia(f): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
Godisallgood:

The xender must be on thesame updated version to work.. So makes sure the android and ios version of xender is updated to latest version

IOS is 3. 5. 7 and Android is 4. 00

So I'm not understanding
Re: Xender Iphone And Andriod by Crizillion1(m): 11:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
quinSonia:

IOS is 3. 5. 7 and Android is 4. 00

So I'm not understanding
We are talking about the Xender version not the version of the phones
Re: Xender Iphone And Andriod by oxygenlove(m): 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
most android xender now has scanning option to connect,,which lack on some device. i find it difficult to connect my xender with fellow android talkless of iPhone
Re: Xender Iphone And Andriod by quinSonia(f): 11:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
Crizillion1:
We are talking about the Xender version not the version of the phones

Xender version of dem 3. 5 (ios) n 4. 00(Android)

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Features And Price / Iphones And Samsungs For Sale At Giveaway Price / Nokia X6 Or Samsung A20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.