Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Thread On Buhari's "Achievements" As President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread On Buhari's "Achievements" As President (491 Views)

Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor / 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements / Presidency Releases Document Detailing Buhari’s Achievements In 3 Years READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread On Buhari's "Achievements" As President by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
As promised, here is a thread of Buhari's achievements as President. This is for those who are looking for reasons to vote for Buhari in 2019.

Please you're allowed to add in case I've missed some. And I was not paid to write this (sorry). Share for a voter on your TL

We will have to start with education because that is where the future of Nigeria lies. Buhari loves education.

First, the Buhari administration started a free lunch program in most schools in disadvantaged states.

Professor Osinbajo has nice pictures with the school kids

The program was supposed to get more kids to enroll and remain in school. Anyways, the score sheets are out and you'd be amazed.

In 2018, more than 13 million Children are out of school in Nigeria. That is more than the population of Belgium.
And the tertiary education systems remain relatively the same. No renovations, no revamping...

GEJ was mocked for building universities across the geopolitical regions.

Minor setback for Buhari. So let's move on.

Re: Thread On Buhari's "Achievements" As President by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
Under Buhari, Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world.This is no longer a breaking news anyways.

About 87 million people live below the poverty line (less than $2 daily).

There are more POOR people living in Nigeria alone than all OTHER WEST AFRICAN countries combined
Re: Thread On Buhari's "Achievements" As President by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
By 2015, Nigeria ranked as the 136th most corrupt country in the world (in descending order).

By 2018, Nigeria now ranks as the 148th most corrupt country. So much for fighting corruption.

Lots of (Backwards) progress in 3 years. Brekete Brekete
Re: Thread On Buhari's "Achievements" As President by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
Between 2015 and 2018, about 9.9 million Nigerians have lost their jobs and are now unemployed.

For those who don't understand English, here's a breakdown. About 9.9 million people who had jobs by January 2015 are now Jobless in 2018.

3 years of sai Baba
There are 16 million unemployed Nigerians.They are unemployed and VERY LIKELY poor (part of the 87 million who are critically poor).

The Youth unemployment rate alone has risen from 14.9% in 2015 to 33.1% in 2018.

Grab an economist near you to help you put that in perspective
Re: Thread On Buhari's "Achievements" As President by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nigeria's external debt has risen by 11.47bn between 2015 and 2018.
https://www.studyinholland.nl/finances/scholarships/highlighted-scholarships/holland-scholarship/participating-research-universities
That means $11.47bn was borrowed between 2015 and 2018 to transformation Nigeria. Are you feeling the impact? Yes, I a feeling the decay.

PS: Benin Republic's 2017 GDP was $9.2bn. We borrowed more than...nvm
You must have read about the foreign investors (manufacturers like Nestle and co) who fled Nigeria between 2018 and 2018.

Buhari's astute economic management was too good for them. Corrupt foreigners.

Anyways, Nigeria has lost $2bn from such fleeing foreign investors!
Nestle is just an example of manufacturer-ish eh

Between 2015 and 2018, Nigeria's manufacturing production fell from 7.5% to 3% people don't want to manufacturer in Nigeria again.

Buhari gave it to them hot hot. Somebody should sai baba!!
Re: Thread On Buhari's "Achievements" As President by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
An estimated $3.85bn is being paid for subsidy by Buhari's administration and the price of oil has also risen between 2015 to 2018

Subsidy is meant to reduce the price of commodity,no?There is some sorcery going on here.

Someone get me Tolu Ogunlesi or any APC minion to explain
About $30bn is currently unaccounted and/or misappropriated under Buhari's regime between 2015 and 2018.

That is more than the GDP of **Insert one or two countries or more countries **

Anyways, I believe Buhari used it to play 2 odds in Bet9ja. Expect $60bn in 2019.

Ah. I'd provide links you can use as reference so it doesn't seem like words in the wind. Also Google yourself so you can fact-check them.
Lalasticlala, mynd44.

Source: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1052986616258682881.html
Re: Thread On Buhari's "Achievements" As President by Rickyzagy: 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
His best and greatest achievement is that biafra will get their freedom under his watch

If you know you know
Re: Thread On Buhari's "Achievements" As President by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
The picture below speaks a little of Buhari achievenemt ..Op will you advice that buhari should be given another chance to complete the projects he started just like in the picture below?,,My people apart from those benefiting from this Government,which i know their don't have conscience,any other person should think about what the family of this people killed will be passing through;among those in this picture are breadwinners of their family,some their children are roaming about helpless,some are students in their final year ,some are graduates who their parents are expecting to be of help to the family;look in this picture and see careers and destinies wasted..Can you now tell me the reason why Buhari deserve second tenure when it Government cannot perform it paramount function of protecting life and properties...I spit on anyone who still support this Government that has brought hunger and division among us..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Final Solution To Vote Buying And Elimination Of Electoral Fraud / New Minimum Wage: Full Text Of What Buhari Said After Receiving Report / President Buhari Speaks On Saying 40m Nigerians Are Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.