Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC (52015 Views)

Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment / EFCC Arrests Shehu Sani Over "Extortion" / Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by sirequity(m): 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
grin

Sen Shehu Sani has just dumped D APC. People who did not like you in the morning & afternoon but claim to like you at night,i beg borrow urself some brain. Baba God i thank you say i no become suya in the hands of cash & carry party. (APC) Aboki accept my condolence.. oh my home

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1053660646410280962

Poor
@ShehuSani
. When you should have honourably left with
@BukolaSaraki
, you allowed yourself be deceived by Oshiomhole’s empty promise of ‘automatic ticket’. Now that automatic ticket has become automatic trick, you now realise you were used and dumped

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1053662111795200000

15 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by sirequity(m): 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
The one that got me laughing is Dino Melaye thanking God for not allowing him to be used as Suya grin

So if APC had succeeded using Sani to oust Saraki they would have still dumped him

353 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by braine(m): 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
Dino werey! grin He never fails to take any opportunity to be savage.

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by chimerase2: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
omo see lashing

39 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by MalcoImX: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hmm, it's a good riddance. He rode on the success of Buhari and is Sarakeeing and Melayeing. We dash him to you.

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by Fierce11: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hahahhaha.. Dino melaye is definitely on nairaland.. Somuch savagery! Lemme atikulated go home biko..

161 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by faaz24: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
Birds of a feather..

What difference does it make.

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by SolutionMee: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
cheesy
Automatic ticket has finally become automatic trick.
My prayer for my fellow nairalanders is that may we never be as stupid and gullible as foolery Sheu Sanni
If you no dump APC before 2019, Wetin you gain

229 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by Naijaguy12345(m): 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
Sometimes I wonder if Omokri has a day job. Dino we know is getting paid for doing nothing. 2 people of combined age ove 100 years plus acting like a 15 year old most time.

Oshiomhole is doing a wonderful job, he's the strongest party chairman in African history. He has more power than many African president. The PDP hate him cos they know he's a no nonsense and fearless man.

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by Ehiscotch(m): 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
Oshio"MOLE" . LOL. The man seems to be doing everything wrong for the party even the one that is not his fault sha!

15 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
Dino the Dinosaur,Chai you wicked gan!,,are you sure you go make heaven?,,see finishing!

11 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by yesloaded: 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
Savage grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by Robisky001(m): 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
Kiakiakia.... From automatic ticket to automatic knock down. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by daroz(m): 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lol @ grin
‘Aboki, accept my condolence ‘ grin

Dino is wicked

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by Johnnyessence(m): 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
Shehu sani caused the disgrace in the first place. he doesn't understand that Apc is used and dump

11 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by jumpandpas(m): 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
grin
Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by Johnnyessence(m): 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
I will miss Shehu sani cos' he is one of the outspoken senator in the red chamber. he should just decamp to pdp and support the candidate of kaduna central senatorial district.

21 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by jumpandpas(m): 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
sirequity:
The one that got me laughing is Dino Melaye thanking God for not allowing him to be used as Suya grin

So if APC had succeeded using Sani to oust Saraki they would have still dumped him

APC has nothing to offer apart from empty promises.

They deceived Akpabio with Saraki's position.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by solihu(m): 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
grin grin grin You see the kind of senator we pay heavily with tax money. E no even pity his fallen comrade grin Dino what if with this yabbing he decides to commit suicide grin you get conscience at all? grin grin

44 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by Talknochip(m): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
lol... Karshen Munafiki wulakanchi

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by CilicMarin: 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Oshio"MOLE" . LOL. The man seems to be doing everything wrong for the party even the one that is not his fault sha!

Doing everything right, is handing over automatic ticket to someone who had been indicted for anti party activities? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by tesppidd: 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
It's always very convenient for people to talk shiit.

What's the use and dump?

If he had follwed Saraki will PDP have given him the automatic ticket desired?

Even if he was given would be have a chance under PDP to defeat APC in kaduna central?

Dino and wailers who don't even have sense.

It's not by getting party ticket it is by winning the election.

Let's see how Dino who left with the Saraki would defeat Smart Adeyemi in kogi.

Sani's regret will not be the fact that he didn't follow follow Saraki.

His regret will be denying kaduna state the water scheme loan and falling out with El Rufai.

After all without all the "Sai Baba" chants in 2015 Sani and Dino would never be senators today.

12 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by oshe111(m): 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
Honestly what Oshomole and APC did to Sani is just a tip of what will happen to Tinubu if he fails to ATIKUlate......

This act can only be described as a political suwè of agramatic fila filu with a yamara yemere yumuru of quantum diya dayi which has led to Sani's mudura madaru in a political sphere of guantum tuma that will lead to his dumè and APC' pumeric yamèdrium

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
Savages

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by Borderless: 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Sometimes I wonder if Omokiri has a day job. Dino we know is getting paid for doing nothing. 2 people of combined age ove 100 years plus acting like a 15 year old most time.

Oshiomhole is doing a wonderful job, he's the strongest party chairman in African history. He has more power than many African president. The PDP hate him cos they know he's a no nonsense and fearless man.

Just listen to your own submission. Na wah o.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by cmikel: 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
grin grin

A Government with personels who don't have any investments in the country. they only depend on Nigerian money as salary to survive

The people in government today are the lazy once.

They have no stake in entrepreneurship how can they think of job creation?

I prefer tinubu to be president bc the man is a good entrepreneur.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by Omeokachie: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
Shehu Sani is just too naive for a politician.

You allowed yourself to be played by everybody...Buhari, Oshi-omoh-OLE, the Kaduna midget etc.

Never eat with the devil (even when you think you have a long spoon)!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by AtikuSupportUK(m): 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lol.

It is suicidal to trust Buhari and his gang of thieves.

They also shut out Tinubu till election was approaching and they formed a kangaroo reconciliation committee for him to head.

2019. Tinubu will show them he is a smarter politician

They won't see it coming

12 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by magoo10(m): 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ndume Announces N100,000 Dowry Of His Daughter At The Senate / Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] / Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.