Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract (8144 Views)

Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye / Who Else Thinks That Satan Is Using Science To Decieve People / The Devices Of Satanic Agents: Read If You Have Siblings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
I'm just weeks old on this platform, and i saw this as very useful means of spreading the word of the kingdom, being a disciple of Jesus. But being highly spiritually inclined i was able to quickly detect the presence of many serpents who are only here to pass on the message of their master, the devil to deceive the gullible and also to distract people from hearing the word of God. But when it happens that the word of the kingdom had been heard already by someone, they immediately try to steal it from their hearts, just as in the parable of the sower, when the enemy immediately comes and takes away the words of the kingdom from the heart of the person who hears it before they are able to understand it.(Mt 13:1-23). So shine your eyes well well so that you do not fall for their deceit otherwise you would live to regret it as man did in the beginning. As for me they should know me well for their master Satan na my boy so they no fit cough for where i dey. No mercy for the devil's work at all for where i dey.

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 21, 2018
A clue to detecting such serpents here is that they are using the same strategy that the old serpent used to deceive man in the beginning, that God lied to man because he didn't mean well for him, while they are the ones telling man the truth as they have man's best interests at heart. But with the benefit of hindsight, you can clearly judge what their true intentions are, considering where man was before the serpent came to him with their so called "truth", and what became of him after he choose to believe that he was telling him the truth, and that God who created man was lying to him. Even up to this very day the damaging impact of man's choice in the beginning is still being felt on the lives of his descendants, and by extension, the Earth and everything in it, which God had made in the beginning and placed in man's charge. And this is in spite of the fact that Jesus had paid the price the price for man's sins, for it were better man wasn't deceived at first. So better be wiser than those wise serpents.

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Divinerace(m): 5:39am On Oct 21, 2018
Some-of-them-are-not-human-but-spirits-sent-from-demonic-world-to-deceive-and-cause-confusion-in-this-forum!#if-you-think-am-lying-ask-dlordsamurai.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Originakalokalo(m): 5:52am On Oct 21, 2018
Let's Pray about it.

I have started.

God is going to give all of them an assignment they are not going to finish.

Anytime there is a reasonable post, they flood the place with their demonic messages.

I declare in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth,

Every of their demonic activities on nairaland are put on hold in Jesus name...

As many as are sending demonic messages to distract the heart of men from the truth,
the fire of the Holy Ghost shall surge through their bodies and soul in Jesus name...

I put those spirits in them in bondage in the name of Jesus .

So it shall be.

Let's continue to pray in this line .

Jesus is Lord.

God bless Nairaland.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by paxonel(m): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2018
jesusjnr:
I'm just weeks old on this platform, and i saw this as very useful means of spreading the word of the kingdom
you are welcome!

But study to show yourself approved first before you come out preaching thats what we are saying, otherwise you find yourself disgracing christianity and the jesus christ you are preaching, infact there are atheists here waiting for you this is not church everything a pastor spew out of his mouth bad or good the congregation will say ride on sir.

People not agreeing with your terms like your church will do does not mean they are demons grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 21, 2018
Satan, yes ok, i can hear you say you are already feeling the heat, well get ready cause i'm only just warming up. You ain't seen nothing for your works are going down! #nomercyforthedevil'sworks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
Divinerace:
Some-of-them-are-not-human-but-spirits-sent-from-demonic-world-to-deceive-and-cause-confusion-in-this-forum!#if-you-think-am-lying-ask-dlordsamurai.
Yes, you are right in the sense that it's evil spirits or Satan himself that's speaking or doing such things through humans, just as he did with the serpent in the beginning. For that's where the deception lies for some would think that they're conversing with their fellow man, not knowing that it's actually the devil that's speaking with them, just as the woman was deceived then into thinking its just the serpent that she knew that she was speaking to, so that makes it easier for them to fall for his deception. For if the devil came by himself it would be more difficult for man to be deceived by him that's why he uses fellow humans who man could easily relate with to communicate his deceit. That's why i just had to first take off his mask so people know who is actually behind them, then the rest would be up to them.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by LordReed(m): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
LoL. Na wa for demons, dem don dey use internet now. Make angels begin use Internet too na. LMFAO!

13 Likes

Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by bobowaja(m): 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
Smiles.

This country should just legalize weed and recommend the dosage. Some people are seriously abusing it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 22, 2018
Do not be deceived

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by budaatum: 12:52am On Oct 22, 2018
jesusjnr:
Satan, yes ok, i can hear you say you are already feeling the heat, well get ready cause i'm only just warming up. You ain't seen nothing for your works are going down! #nomercyforthedevil'sworks
Hey! Welcome. I'll be your demon. Practise on me.
Let me follow you awhile so I miss nothing.

God will be the wind in your sail.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 22, 2018
budaatum:

Hey! Welcome. I'll be your demon. Practise on me.
Let me follow you awhile so I miss nothing.

I was actually speaking of the real devil and at least of one high ranking demons would have manageable, not a wannabe devil who is desperately seeking to get his attention so as to be recruited by him into his satanic forces on earth. I thought i knew everything about the devil but didn't know that he also rejects applications of certain people despite that he still has a lot of vacancies and spaces yet unfilled in his office. I truly feel sorry for you that in spite of all your effort to get his attention he's simply ignored you. Maybe he feels you are so useless and wouldn't offer anything extra to his work, just saying. Maybe you should keep trying and one day he change his mind about you. Or maybe it's time you tried God instead for nothing's useless to him, but it's your call.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by LordReed(m): 6:20am On Oct 22, 2018
@budaatum

Don't you just love the way Christians easily cook up stories of who the devil and god hate/love despite never having seen either of them. Then they say its not a fairytale. LMFAO!

9 Likes

Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by budaatum: 9:38am On Oct 22, 2018
LordReed:
@budaatum

Don't you just love the way Christians easily cook up stories of who the devil and god hate/love despite never having seen either of them. Then they say its not a fairytale. LMFAO!
Seems they can't make up their minds if I don't qualify, according to some. Seriously though. It's rather indicative of a mental dysfunction on their part. It makes them feel better to believe some are damned.

If they thought some they'd reason that a god who's said to have asked them to forgive 70 times 70 times would likely forgive 70 million times 70 million times and some, and wouldn't have sacrificed his son if he was so willing to let the devil have any of its creations. I'd even expect god to go to hell to grab its creations in fact, "no satan, you can't have none!" But not their god it seems. A rather wasteful god if one asked me. Or a badly understood fairytale on their part. Or a bad fairytale even. They seriously need an upgrade!

Some would be like "Hey god! Why you let that sinner in?" when they get to heaven. Except that it's a fairytale.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Dantedasz(m): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
Satan, Satan, i know you are yet going to get some people here in spite of this warning because of the extent of some people's foolishness and blindness, but you can't deny how much harder it is to deceive man when your cover's has been blown, for you go surely lose some souls as a result. Glory to God!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
The real satanists appear to have gone into hiding, while the fakers and wannabes appear to be seriously auditioning to take over from their roles, we'll maybe it's their time to shine!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by LordReed(m): 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
budaatum:

Seems they can't make up their minds if I don't qualify, according to some. Seriously though. It's rather indicative of a mental dysfunction on their part. It makes them feel better to believe some are damned.

If they thought some they'd reason that a god who's said to have asked them to forgive 70 times 70 times would likely forgive 70 million times 70 million times and some, and wouldn't have sacrificed his son if he was so willing to let the devil have any of its creations. I'd even expect god to go to hell to grab its creations in fact, "no satan, you can't have none!" But not their god it seems. A rather wasteful god if one asked me. Or a badly understood fairytale on their part. Or a bad fairytale even. They seriously need an upgrade!

Some would be like "Hey god! Why you let that sinner in?" when they get to heaven. Except that it's a fairytale.

Nah, god is allowed to break his own rules and ask others to break them at his orders. Don't kill but kill all my enemies for me.

6 Likes

Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by budaatum: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
LordReed:

Nah, god is allowed to break his own rules and ask others to break them at his orders. Don't kill but kill all my enemies for me.
You de mind their god, and dem! Thankfully, it's not all of them or we might have had to arm ourselves.

By the way, notice how that created god thread is going? He's now begging for engagement grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
I don't know if it's too early to do this but anybody, anyone noticed how the real satanists appear to have suddenly gone undercover? Shhh let keep this observation close to our chest and keep monitoring the events on this segment as it unfolds to see if they are just pretending or if it's for real that they actually gone under. Shhh

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by budaatum: 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
Damn! I need to grow horns and breath fire!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
budaatum:
Damn! I need to grow horns and breath fire!
So much just to be a real devil! Poor satan wannabe!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by budaatum: 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
jesusjnr:
So much just to be a real devil! Poor satan wannabe!
You this junior jesus, you are seriously raining on my parade here! Sometime now you'd be dragging me to heaven when I'm trying hard to go to hell!

Do I need to beg or something?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by LordReed(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
budaatum:

You de mind their god, and dem! Thankfully, it's not all of them or we might have had to arm ourselves.

By the way, notice how that created god thread is going? He's now begging for engagement grin cheesy cheesy

Don't be surprised some of them are asking god to deal with us, as we are enemies. LoL

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by vaxx: 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
budaatum:

So you are indeed a true feline. You must have been so hurt online that it manifest in you offline. You still manage to include vaxx topic here.

I even wonder how you reach that conclusion that vaxx is begging for engagement ( perhaps the open question i ask that is yet to be answer) so that is how you can thoroughly thought it out.?

I say it again, that lack of understanding and/or misinterpretation will only take you to the place where you're not able to justify logic and reason anymore.

Are you that dense ?? I know you exhibit the trait of ignorance but that does not mean you should be dense too..... anyway that is your own issue

You can keep the bullshit flowing, but you proved my point and haven't noticed it.

Don't worry, that your overboiling emotion will be hotter than 100 degrees Celsius when powerd.

Devil dice game loading......
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by budaatum: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
Yawn. It's not my bedtime yet. Stop boring me to sleep please.

vaxx:
So you are indeed a true feline. You must have been so hurt online that it manifest in you offline. You still manage to include vaxx topic here.

I even wonder how you reach that conclusion that vaxx is begging for engagement ( perhaps the open question i ask that is yet to be answer) so that is how you can thoroughly thought it out.?

I say it again, that lack of understanding and/or misinterpretation will only take you to the place where you're not able to justify logic and reason anymore.

Are you that dence ?? I know you exhibit the trait of ignorance but that does not mean you should be dence too..... anyway that is your own issue

You can keep the bullshit flowing, but you proved my point and haven't noticed it.

Don't worry, that your overboiling emotion will be hotter than 100 degrees Celsius when powerd.

Devil dice game loading......
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by budaatum: 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
LordReed:

Don't be surprised some of them are asking god to deal with us, as we are enemies. LoL
Well, no worries there then. As long as they don't assist god, we're safe.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by vaxx: 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
budaatum:
Yawn. It's not my bedtime yet. Stop boring me to sleep please.

lool ......keep the bullshit flowing......
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Originakalokalo(m): 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
budaatum:

Well, no worries there then. As long as they don't assist god, we're safe.

God advocates for repentance... for years... and when he is waiting for us to repent,

we take him for a fool and conclude that he is powerless... yet, he waits and wait...

and then suddenly!!! the judgement comes...

You are riding on his mercy... that's is why you wrote that...

I don't know what he chooses to do with you.. but I have prayed a prayer earlier on this thread...

...assuredly, there is going to be a response.
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by budaatum: 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
Originakalokalo:

God advocates for repentance... for years... and when he is waiting for us to repent,

we take him for a fool and conclude that he is powerless... yet, he waits and wait...

and then suddenly!!! the judgement comes...

You are riding on his mercy... that's is why you wrote that...

I don't know what he chooses to do with you.. but I have prayed a prayer earlier on this thread...

...assuredly, there is going to be a response.
O trust me. My sins are like plenty, a sure candidate for 70 million by 70 million times, though I doubt I'm important enough for any god to keep such long records on puny me. Besides, if god did create humans in it's image, it would probably forget counting long before it gets to that number, so I should be looking at 70 billion by 70 billions lots of mercy if only because god would have to start counting all over again. And to be honest, even I might need an eternity to commit that many sins.

I better ramp up my sinning, I guess.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Originakalokalo(m): 2:42am On Oct 23, 2018
budaatum:

O trust me. My sins are like plenty, a sure candidate for 70 million by 70 million times, though I doubt I'm important enough for any god to keep such long records on puny me. Besides, if god did create humans in it's image, it would probably forget counting long before it gets to that number, so I should be looking at 70 billion by 70 billions lots of mercy if only because god would have to start counting all over again. And to be honest, even I might need an eternity to commit that many sins.

I better ramp up my sinning, I guess.

You are playing with Fire. All of you on this platform (the otem, satanists, etc) ... with all your spirits combined....

I will advice that you desist from your activities... it makes some weak souls to stray and all of you are guilty already because of this...

Let me tell you a secret.. if you don't believe in Jesus it is fine ...

However, the moment you drag down others whose souls are weak, you become God's target.

On this ground, I have pronounced all of you Guilty. Most assuredly, answers are coming swiftly.

You think you win arguments and convince WEAK SOULS..
you don't realise that you work for the devil.

And you make for yourself an enemy of The Consuming Fire.

Desist.

Else, every word in that prayer is coming to fulfilment speedily...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Originakalokalo(m): 2:47am On Oct 23, 2018
budaatum:
Hey! Welcome. I'll be your demon. Practise on me. Let me follow you awhile so I miss nothing.

I am particularly interested too...
Come and be my demon.... I dare you...
..and let's see how it will pan out...
You better stop associating yourself with evil....
Demons are incurably evil. don't wish evil for yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes / What You Don't Know About The ''SMOOV CHAPMAN'' Drink / On What Basis Is A Woman Made A Pastor In Some Churches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.