Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Quality And Cheap Fitted T Shirts For Promo And Ushering Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Quality And Cheap Fitted T Shirts For Promo And Ushering Needed (545 Views)

Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / Original T.M Lewin Shirts For Sale in Lagos Nigeria / Quality And Cheap Fitted T Shirts For Promo And Ushering Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quality And Cheap Fitted T Shirts For Promo And Ushering Needed by mistermm(m): 7:34am On Jul 16, 2010
Please I need contact to make or buy good Fitted Male and Female T Shirts Needed. Please if you have any contact let me know. Email me @: micmilles@yahoo.com or sms 08039098935
Re: Quality And Cheap Fitted T Shirts For Promo And Ushering Needed by mistermm(m): 7:35am On Jul 16, 2010
Please it has to be Cheap because we are printing on it to resell. Thank you
Re: Quality And Cheap Fitted T Shirts For Promo And Ushering Needed by CHARLOE(m): 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2010
Hi,
    we make customised Tshirt of any design of your choice, both m & f. The cost depends on d number. I'd rather u come to our office or i can come and meet u with samples and we can discuss better. We also have already made Tshirts of different types and sizes (they're cheaper, though not as beautiful as d handmade ones).
e-mail: digipixstudio@yahoo.com
  tel: 08030822276, 07041342233.
address: Digipix, Daniels Plaza, 11 thomas salako str, off ijaye rd, ogba-ikeja.
   We also do- screen/embossed screen printing, heat transfer, and monogram.
  Hope to hear from u soon.
                                                  cheers- Tunde Charles

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Explanation On The Method Of Wire Transfer / Opportunity You Should Consider / Looking For Business Partner For Laptop Importation Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.