Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Jose Mourinho Speaks About Manchester United Draw Against Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Speaks About Manchester United Draw Against Chelsea (581 Views)

Ronaldo Left FUMING After Bruno Ignores Him In Man United's Draw Against Watford / Paul Pogba Made Phone Call To Juventus About Manchester United Exit / Premier League Club Reacts To Nigeria Draw Against South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jose Mourinho Speaks About Manchester United Draw Against Chelsea by OfficialDlh(m): 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has spoken about his side 2-2 with Chelsea earlier today.

United was actually on the verge of winning the game before Ross Barkley grab a late equalizer for Chelsea in the dying minute of the game.

'I can tell you that 97 minutes of the game was so good you had to enjoy that,' He told broadcasters

'We were the best team on the pitch. We weren't there in the first half against Newcastle, but today we were there. In the first half, we weren't aggressive enough.'

'We controlled their triggers. I've never seen Jorginho play so little as he did today.'

Jose Mourinho also spoke about the referee decision to add 6 minutes to the game after 90 minutes. There was also a bust-up after Chelsea's goal due to one of Chelsea's assistant coach celebrating in front of the United coach which Mourinho also addressed.

'After the 2-1 we had great positions to score the third goal and I hope every referee does the same as Mike Dean to give 6 minutes. Normally when I'm losing I don't have 5 or 6 or 7 minutes.'

Concerning the bust-up, Mourinho said: 'I don't think I got the respect, what I did here today I will do one day in Madrid, Porto, and Milan. The reaction of the fans is up to them.'

'I am not annoyed with anything. Sarri said he would solve the problem with his assistant internally and he then came to me and apologized and I said if he really meant it then okay, I accept.'

'That was not celebrations, bad education. But I also made mistakes in football matches and I will make more. When he came to me to apologize, I accept his apologies. Maurizio [Sarri] saw and said he would take care of it internally.'

'The assistant has already come to me and apologized, I told him to forget it. I have made a lot of mistakes in my career.'

What do you think about the game between Chelsea and Manchester United?

Share your opinion with us.

Source: http://www.elitessport.de/2018/10/jose-mourinho-speaks-about-manchester.html

Re: Jose Mourinho Speaks About Manchester United Draw Against Chelsea by ruzell86: 12:08am On Oct 21, 2018
As a diehard Chelsea fan... and I'll just say:
Mourinho should GO AND DIE!!
He's done worse things than that. Smh
Re: Jose Mourinho Speaks About Manchester United Draw Against Chelsea by OfficialDlh(m): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
But what lanni did was wrong
ruzell86:
As a diehard Chelsea fan... and I'll just say:

Mourinho should GO AND DIE!!

He's done worse things than that. Smh
Re: Jose Mourinho Speaks About Manchester United Draw Against Chelsea by Yirnggau(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
4get about morinho, Let say d fact what d guy did was wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Lol: Efe Reveals How Much Is Left Off The 25 Million He Won / Sports: Luka Modric Hope To Win Ballon D’or Today So To End Ronaldo, Messi Era / Winning Games For Today Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.