Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,774,278 members, 6,607,760 topics. Date: Monday, 29 November 2021 at 04:21 AM

A Rapper And Singer Likely To Be The Next Olamide And Wizkid In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Rapper And Singer Likely To Be The Next Olamide And Wizkid In Nigeria (480 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Olamide And Governor Fayemi Of Ekiti State / Rapper Olamide And Wife, Bukunmi Aisha Suleiman Welcome Their 2nd Child / Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Rapper And Singer Likely To Be The Next Olamide And Wizkid In Nigeria by KongFamily: 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
Have you ever heard of this Trending Rapper and Singer?

Ojonlo Muller has been a Trending unsigned rapper the crooner the winner of the Olamide Science Student cover and Jayspee a.k.a Aloyinlohun the crooner of west side trending Adekunle Gold's Ire cover has been confirmed to be under watch... To Know More about them, Kindly follow them on instagram @ojonlo_muller @ikingjayspee

(1) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Reveals What He Learnt From Prison Experience / Adorable Photos Of Thrid Wizkid Baby Jada P And Her Cute Son Zion / Accept My Proposal & I Will Make You First Lady — Speed Darlington To DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.