Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:29 PM

Romance Story Part 08 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Story Part 08 (418 Views)

My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) / Young Nigerian Lady Shares Painful Hotel Romance Story With An Edo Playboy / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romance Story Part 08 by Oluwakaysblog55: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
CHAPTER 7
Making sure I put in as much power as I could muster, I gave Phil a thunderous slap right after he kissed me. He held his palm tightly against his cheek in evidence of how much the slap stung. Phil was undoubtedly taken aback by my reaction to the kiss, but he certainly wasn’t as surprised as I was. I had just slapped Phil; I couldn’t believe it.
Almost immediately after I hit him, I panicked and felt the urge to apologize, lest he decided to get physical too. But rather than succumb to the fear, I stood my ground and barked at him to leave my room.
Phil stared at me for a while and without uttering a word, he turned and left. That was the last time I would see him for a very long time.
The next day, I went over to my Aunt’s place to spend the weekend. And while I was planning to return home on Sunday, my dad arrived with my luggage and told me that he had made arrangements for me to stay in the school hostel till after my exams. It was all sudden, but I didn’t complain since it was exactly what I wanted. My dad drove me to school that day, and I stayed there for a couple of months not just to prepare for and write my exams, but also to help me get over Phil.
Initially, it was hard for me not think about Phil, since almost everything reminded me of him. My English text reminded me of the time he helped me with my school essay; the sight of anyone with a cute smile also reminded me of how charming Phil was. At a time, I couldn’t help but compare every guy I met with Phil, and no matter how attractive they were, my mental picture of Phil always edged out. But of all the things that kept on reminding me of Phil, Princess’s presence was chief.
Despite the many efforts put in by both Sophie and Sharon, I refused to patch things up with Princess, whom I saw as a traitor. I simply ignored her whenever she greeted me, as she was indeed dead to me at the time. With the way I disregarded her, most people who didn’t know our history wouldn’t believe that we were once friends.
Princess and I used to be very close. In fact, we had the tightest bond in the group. We spent the most time together since she lived a few blocks away from my place. I was there when she had her first kiss with her cousin, Larry. Larry, who was five years older than us took keen interest in Princess during a summer holiday when we were in JSS 1. He couldn’t take his eyes off Princess since she was freakishly developed beyond her age at the time. Princess told me how Larry had been touching her intimately, and how much she enjoyed it.
On a particular day, while her parents were away, Larry asked her to come help him with something in his room, and while she was there, he kissed her. Princess told me all about it afterwards, even though back then, the thought of two people exchanging saliva felt icky to me.
A couple of months later, when she realized that her parents were on the verge of having a divorce, she came over to my place in tears, and I comforted her. She stayed with me for the entire term, after she told her parents she wouldn’t return home. It was at that period that she decided to go wild, since according to her, she no longer had parents. She experimented with cigarettes and alcohol, and even though I tried to make her quit both, I was only able to help her steer off what would potentially damage her lungs. Princess lost her virginity to one of our teachers soon afterwards, and she followed with one fling after the other.
Even though her life changed after her parents’ divorce, it could have turned out a lot worse if I wasn’t there for her. I helped her quit the bad company she was keeping and created a new group with Sharon and Sophie, who were also supportive.
Sharon also always stood up for me, even in my absence. During confrontations with other girls, she always took my place, being the craziest one of the group. I admired her daring spirit and love for adventure, but I never thought that one of her crazy adventures would ever be detrim.....
Continue reading....
http://www.oluwakaysblog.com/single.php?id=167

Re: Romance Story Part 08 by Only1Toss(m): 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
Intresting

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice / 11 Signs She’s Using You Emotionally & Just Playing With Your Heart / 8 Ways To Catch A Cheater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.