Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

How White Men Kick Asses Of These Arrogant Kenyans - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How White Men Kick Asses Of These Arrogant Kenyans (552 Views)

White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) / Two White Men Caught Having Sex With Pigs. / White Men Kidnapped In Kaduna; Security Officers Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How White Men Kick Asses Of These Arrogant Kenyans by African54: 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOs_LiFnn-w

I've also faced same scenario in Nairobi but once I went vocal they were scared as hell. I was in one of the best hotels in Nairobi rated 5 star , One day as I was heading to a v.i.p part o the hotel they bloked my entrance claiming that I'm black so I don't have the do to afford the cost. These people r dumb

Never believe to their nonsense their country is developed t's da white man benefitin from all of it. We far better than these arrogant dudo

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Scammer On Facebook!!!! / Nigerian Man Narrates How His Beautiful Wife Was Killed In South Africa, / Cute Female Correctional Officer Has Been Accused Of Having An Affair With.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.