Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week (49647 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by Letenwam: 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
A Nigerian woman, Mrs Bibiana Linus Onyeulo, whose marriage to her husband Mr Linus Uzodinma Chibuzo Onyeulo, got annulled without her consent has cried out as her husband who began planning a wedding with another woman, got married again today.

The lady who reported the incident to the parish priest of All Saints Catholic Church, Avutu Obowu in Imo state and Catholic Bishop of Okigwe diocese, Most Rev. Dr Solomon A Amatu, was asked to get a copy of the annulment letter her husband obtained from the Vicar of Okigwe diocese, Rev. Fr. Michael Agbayi, by Rev. Amatu.

However while still trying to get the letter of annulment, her husband who planned a wedding in Lagos on October 20, 2018, got married to another woman at their home town on Sunday, October 14, in the Catholic Church. The couple was joined by the parish priest of All Saint’s Catholic Church, Avutu Obowu, Imo state.

When she reported the new development to the Bishop of Okigwe diocese, was also asked to get the letter of annulment which Vicar of Okigwe diocese refused to give her, until he gets a confirmation from the Bishop of Okigwe.

She however made a headway in her quest, as the Vicar who agreed to send the letter to the Bishop asked her to return on October 23, 2018.  The Nigerian lady further wrote a letter to the parish priest of St. John The Evangelist Catholic Church Ladipo, Oshodi, Lagos State, stating that her husband shouldn't be joined in holy matrimony to the lady as they've not ended their marriage properly.

Her letter read in part:

I simply request that my husband's wedding should be stopped until I get to the root of his conspiracy and also get an appeal, along with a fair hearing from the bishop and judicial Vicar of Okigwe diocese because if this wedding continues, it means this would be his third wedding in catholic church (One to me the genuine wife and twice the second wife).

It was however gathered that the wedding went on today, Saturday, October 20, 2018 in spite of her letter.

https://lailasnews.com/woman-exposes-husband-who-got-married-last-week-and-had-another-wedding-today/

1 Share

Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by Issakendrick: 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
>>

Nigerian Pastor & Girlfriend Sex Tape Leaked Online VIDEO HERE
http://nairaplus.com/2018/10/nigerian-pastor-girlfriend-sx-tape-leaked-online-video/
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
Na waoo
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by nawtyme: 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
How can you unmarry someone without their knowledge?

Women, trust me if you support your husband like the ladies in the picture below support their friend, slay queens got nothing on you.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by ElChidi: 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
Buhari is a calamity. We must send him back to Daura come 2019.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by JailBreaker(m): 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
This is a serious something

Study In Canada For Free - University Of Ottawa Fullfunded International Student Scholarship

Apply Now: http://studydegreehq..com/2018/09/university-ottawa-experience-scholarships.html
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
Na WA
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by shamsin6300(m): 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
FTC,,,,,,,, some men sha,,,,,,,,,,,,
biblically
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by Onlinealaba(m): 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
The poor lady has got to take heart, wonder the type of vegetable soup the new wife cook that made the husband married in a rush without filing for divorce/annulment with the first wife. The catholic church didn't help matter on this

Get your SMART TVs and sound bars at affordable rate, payment on delivery available for Lagos residents. BUY4ME services available too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by fiyinpet: 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
Too late
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
Don't blame the man. Eating the same soup everyday runs the stomach

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by MartinCorridon: 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
cry
The guy probably went for the shorter wedding list. My condolences undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by hismerhill(m): 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by Otunski: 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
God dey
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by Hotfreezer: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
ElChidi:
Buhari is a calamity. We must send him back to Daura come 2019.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by Naijacost22: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
The marriage got annulled. She had no right to interfere with the mans marriage.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by wasiudvd(m): 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
Marriage s over hyped.
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by Awesomefred32(m): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nawa ooooo
they paid the priest period

1 Like

Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by kunle75(m): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
Make she free the man jor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by osemoses1234(m): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
SARS matter don end nah so lifeless buhari own go take end next year �
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by thegoodone1234(m): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
I don't known what to say
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by saintol(m): 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
All is well
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by Frankyboy1(m): 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
Surpises
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by Hassan88(m): 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
Cownu decendants again. Na wao.
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by akinszz: 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2018

Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by israelmao(m): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
See the kind of people that even graced the occasion.
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by alizma: 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
I thought our NL ladies marriage is over rated in Nigeria? sorry for not carrying along in the annulment process but you can still move on.

1 Like

Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by FisifunKododada: 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
She needs 2 move on. Clearly the man 'no wan do again.' Na by force?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by sirabu: 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
In Islam 4 wives are allowed, this man just added one wive and they are shouting. While all of them keep mistress outside the only one wife, church marriage.
I trust Yoruba & Igbo Christians they always .....who dares wins.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos / Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot / Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.