Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' (41590 Views)

Ohanaeze Replies Fredrick Nwabufo, Says Igbos Are Prepared For 2023 Presidency / Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers / Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
Why do you think afonjas are your problem? That's an igbo woman talking about an igbo man

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by klax(m): 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
mpianya39:
Afonja will always beg for unity tufiakwa angry

Pls is your brain dead? What brought Afonja into this matter is this lady an Afonja lady? Why are people like you just naturally stupid.

Igbo woman saying her own opinion you turned the radar on another tribe na wah oo. What is baffling me about idiot like you is to belief every igbo indigene must concur to Kanu madness bro life don't go that way. So go to bed and sleep with your foolishness tufiakwa!!!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Positivepoint(m): 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
Airforce01:
A presidential aspirant talking like a stupid tout ..
Smh

I stopped reading her idiotic opinion half way because I couldn't understand a thing in her stale and useless write up .

She must be a product of the "Street"

Ndigbo will vote en-masse for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar wether Nnamdi kanu resurrected or not, So sink that in Bitch .

But atiku is a Fulani hope u know and are u saying the Igbo's are now competing with Yoruba on who is better at slaving for the Hausa fulani.

5 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Benekruku(m): 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
Famzer:

This kind of response had ceased for a long time on nairaland. Please disagree with grace and don't take us back to the era when the proscribed ipob members insult and threaten everyone until they became a security nuisance to the point that the military descended heavily on them thinking that ipob actually have arms and ammunition not knowing that they have nothing.

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Westaslave2(f): 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
Famzer:

This kind of response had ceased for a long time on nairaland. Please disagree with grace and don't take us back to the era when the proscribed ipob members insult and threaten everyone until they became a security nuisance to the point that the military descended heavily on them thinking that ipob actually have arms and ammunition not knowing that they have nothing.
ok dear! I knw ur pain famzer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
for nw Atiku we know...

abi make we vote for u nii.. eh woman?

kanu ddnt give me or buy any voters card for me

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by kanayo76: 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
buhariguy:
this is what i hate about the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.
So the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist want us to go back to those that wasted our $1.1tr in 16yrs.
God forbid.
I guess you are a joke, between your tribe and Igbo's, who is more industrious, get some sence and always aspire to be like the Igbo's .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by kanayo76: 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
buhariguy:
is like you don't understand simple English,
I said buhari is far better in economy and security than the past regimes that wasted $1.1tr without a single project for 16yrs.
And buhari with $94b has performed more than the past regimes that wasted 1.1tr
And you have a GSM phone.

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by YouareaBITCH(f): 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
This one has lost already.

Gibberish!!!

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Orevastar5(m): 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
election is nearing

After reading this I thought the poster made a mistake
Then I looked at the screen shot
I almost cry

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by buhariguy(m): 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
kanayo76:
And you have a GSM phone.
i use your money to buy the phone?.
Meanwhile, Pdp use $1.1tr to buy only GSM.
What a funny dude.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
All Nigerians know that the igbos are jokers and are not to be taken seriously.

20 years From now, they will still be clamoring for Biafra while being politically irrelevant in Nigeria. All they know how to do is insult other tribes on the internet.

What a waste!

11 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by jumpandpas(m): 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
JegaQuin:
Igbo are the most inconsistent tribe in Nigeria!!!

13 months ago, COWNU their messiah ordered them not to vote for any politicians then few months ago, they keep shouting Saraki, today it's Atiku and that COWNU have reappear, would he tell them again not vote?

Igbos are far better than your people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
jumpandpas:

Igbos are far better than your people.

Igbos are now the butt of National jokes. They have always been inconsequential but they are now totally irrelevant and a disgrace to themselves and other allied tribes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by jumpandpas(m): 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
Al Nigerians know that the igbos are jokers and are not to be taken seriously.

20 years From now, they will still be clamoring for Biafra while being politically irrelevant in Nigeria. All they know how to do is insult other tribes on the internet.

What a waste!

Look at who's talking about political irrelevant, you forgot that Yorubas was irrelevant during Shagari era even OBJ won without the Yorubas.

4 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by 9jaown(m): 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
buhariguy:
I said buhari is far better in economy and security than the past regimes that wasted $1.1tr without a single project for 16yrs.
“has performed more than the past regimes” hahahahaha
Funny guys

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by KakiP(m): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
klax:

Pls is your brain dead? What brought Afonja into this matter is this lady an Afonja lady? Why are people like you just naturally stupid.

Igbo woman saying her own opinion you turned the radar on another tribe na wah oo. What is baffling me about idiot like you is to belief every igbo indigene must concur to Kanu madness bro life don't go that way. So go to bed and sleep with your foolishness tufiakwa!!!

Dude why are you so negative? �
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by naijaking1: 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
Anybody who wants the front page, simply say something negative about Nnamdi kalu quick!
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by jumpandpas(m): 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Igbos are now the butt of National jokes. They have always been inconsequential but they are now totally irrelevant and a disgrace to themselves and other allied tribes.

Lol....tell me what you as a person hv benefited from the political index of Nigeria ahead of any Igbo person.

I am waiting. ....

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by nokatakata: 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
lol...i just dey laugh ipods and afonjas. una notice how abo.kis keep quiet because dem know say anyway the thing go, na them still win.

but the same ipods who are always shouting islamisation are supporting a fulani man. they have suddenly forgotten all their insults and attacks on fulanis, they have forgotten biafra.ud and even shenking dilector. same ppl claiming no lefelendum no erection are now singing a new song.
i hope ipods won't change the music if buhari mistakenly wins. i hope they won't bring up the biafra.ud crap because it will be no mercy this time o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by jamjo: 11:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
buhariguy:

Buhari is a failure, give him 16 years and $3.5tr Nigeria will turn to be the worst country in the world Buhari has no knowledge of governance in him that is the fact. Buhari better in the economy than the past regimes please don't make me laugh, that is the joke of the century.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by osusuallstars: 11:31pm On Oct 20, 2018
are you contesting to win or the case of they also ran this ashawo , i can bet with 1 million naira that your total no of votes will not exceed 50 pan Nigeria
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Greatzeus(m): 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
Airforce01:
Smh

I stopped reading her idiotic opinion half way because I couldn't understand a thing in her stale and useless write up .

Ndigbo will vote en-masse for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar wether Nnamdi kanu resurrected or not, So sink that in Bitch .

She's entitled to her opinion,you should counter her points instead of exhibiting unwarranted shallow fake loyalty to a Fulani ,the same Fulani people,you people claim loves power and hates you(reverse psychology).
About the "vote en-masse" guy please don't go there? Don't you guys ever learn? Always beclouded by emotions. The same emotions that made you vote en masse for a man who didn't do shit for you or his own tribes men in 2015,the same emotions that made you follow a scammer to lead many to their death,only to be enjoying his loot outside the country.

5 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by DonCandido(f): 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
Airforce01:
Smh

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
nokatakata:
lol...i just dey laugh ipods and afonjas. una notice how abo.kis keep quiet because dem know say anyway the thing go, na them still win.

but the same ipods who are always shouting islamisation are supporting a fulani man. they have suddenly forgotten all their insults and attacks on fulanis, they have forgotten biafra.ud and even shenking dilector. same ppl claiming no lefelendum no erection are now singing a new song.
i hope ipods won't change the music if buhari mistakenly wins. i hope they won't bring up the biafra.ud crap because it will be no mercy this time o.

I am waiting for them to shout Biafra next year so that the Nigerian Army will unleash terror on them.

Their Biafra nonsense has just been derailed through myopic politicization of the movement. They have now confined themselves and their unborn children to years of political slavery. I was fooled about the sincerity of the struggle but no more. They never wanted Biafra, they only want a sit at the table despite their hate and insults of other tribes. Very unserious tribe.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

4 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by DonCandido(f): 11:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
justice12000:

Afonjas have been sleepless since Nnamdi Kanu reappearance. They thought he was dead. Wicked things...Ndi amara/amayi Chukwu, amayi Chukwu!

They are in pains!

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by DonCandido(f): 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
mpianya39:
Afonja will always beg for unity tufiakwa angry

4 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by DonCandido(f): 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
Rstc:
She is igbo, though.
So I give her a pass.
And she is right. Why is kanu coming out now?
What agenda is he serving?

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by DonCandido(f): 11:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
goodnessme1:
When we speak the zoo trembles

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by rexwalters: 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
iammo:
Enough of all this inconsequential matter, sadly Nigeria would be choosing either Atiku or Buhari when we have Moghalu, Sowore, Ezikwesili, Donald duke among others. We better get our acts together and send APC and General buhari out. If not, should the economy continue in this current projection, and another recession predicted for second quarter of 2019 without any savings from increase in oil price.... Each region would suffer the pain equally especially the noise making ones
You were poor under pdp for 16 years with no foundation for the future,you claim APC made you poorer?but you reap what you sowed from the locust years of pdp,now you say you want to go back to Egypt like the ungrateful israelites that turned their back on Father Moses & died in the wilderness never seeing the promised land?

Sorry for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ / Risikat Ajoke Adegeye Is Dead (King Sunny Ade's Wife Dies) / Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.