Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' (41588 Views)

Ohanaeze Replies Fredrick Nwabufo, Says Igbos Are Prepared For 2023 Presidency / Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers / Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by GermanPoison(m): 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
Airforce01:
A presidential aspirant talking like a stupid tout ..
Smh

I stopped reading her idiotic opinion half way because I couldn't understand a thing in her stale and useless write up .

She must be a product of the "Street"

Ndigbo will vote en-masse for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar wether Nnamdi kanu resurrected or not, So sink that in Bitch .

she's saying the truth u guys are gullible
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by GermanPoison(m): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
Indigenous:
Wetin coinsign you for Igbo matter,I don't know why all this Hausa Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe won't mind their own business. you went to attack a man that doesn't have any weapons to defend himself, the man escape assassination and went into hiding to plan for the next line of action. Nizooria now call the same man a coward.whether you like it or not,Nizooria must be brought down at all cost
una be coward na mouth una get
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Westaslave2(f): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
omooba969:

It's all about abuse & curse, nothing impressive - it shows how dysfunctional your brain is. cool
yes dats wat it is ! Deal wt it
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Westaslave2(f): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
princfred:
Chai some of these things can make someones mojo leave him temporarily or otherwise...ehn......anzanwa.. see what you are telling a full grown .......this sunday afternoon ehn.. How can that guy enjoy his sunday rice? Are you a slay queen sef now youve slayed someone joy (instead of bring him one) and mojo in the wrong time (afternoon) with these kind comment. Lol
A nonentity wl never get sense until d last days of his life!
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by princfred(m): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
Westaslave2:
A nonentity wl never get sense until d last days of his life!
kai !...Babi oko nwayo....oya take two bottles of soften soft and sharwama for my head to cool your temper before i come back. Have i not told you to stop allowing these people to provoke your young good heart into annoyance. Any thing that provokes that heart is not good for Africa. wink Sending you e-back pats and cuddles to calm you down smiley
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by omooba969(m): 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
Westaslave2:
yes dats wat it is ! Deal wt it

Get the fvck outta here with your shark teeth.

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Westaslave2(f): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
princfred:
kai !...Babi oko nwayo....oya take two bottles of soften soft and sharwama for my head to cool your temper before i come back. Have i not told you to stop allowing these people to provoke your young good heart into annoyance. Any thing that provokes that heart is not good for Africa. wink Sending you e-back pats and cuddles to calm you down smiley
hahahaha...tanks dear, but am on fasting!
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Westaslave2(f): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
princfred:
hahahaha...ta ks dear, but am on fasting!

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by jamjo: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
AnanseK:

1. They said Buhari is old so we expected them to present a 40 year old man or woman. Atiku is 71.
2. They said Buhari is a Muslim and preached against him in churches, they are now going for Atiku Abubakar who is a Muslim and has 3 wives.
3. They said Buhari is Fulani. Buhari is a Fulani whose first language is hausa and can hardly make one correct sentence in Fulani. But Atiku is a Fulani whose fist language is the Fulani language - his mother tongue.
4. They said Atiku is very rich and understands economics because he can make money without working for it, just from government coppers.
5. Atiku has been described as a criminal internationally and nationally, his boss OBJ has said that innumerable times on Audio on Video and in writing but instead of Atiku going to court to clear his name he went to Ota to beg for pardon. It is unbelievable that Igbos and others like them are now Atiku boys and girls.

Let me reiterate Buhari as Nigerian president is a failure, and it is about time people like you understands that reinforcing failure on Nigerians will lead us into a failed state. And as for Atiku, he will never be my option for the country. You should understand that majority of Nigerians who are supporting Atiku don't necessarily think he will be a great president no, just that he will be better than Buhari , the later of two evils. Another thing is that so many Nigerians like you have internalized oppression to the extent that it has deprived you all of making a proper decision, if not why will anyone want to reinforce failure or why Nigerians continue to do the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome it can never happen. It is time Nigerians look beyond APC and PDP try doing something different for a change. Kingsley Moghalu, Oby Ezekwesili, and Omoyele Sowore will make good decisions for Nigeria if Nigerians would think outside the box.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by buhariguy(m): 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
9jaown:

You guys “zombies” will never use facts to argue. But will be defending your paymaster.
things were cheaper because they wasted $1.1tr Without a single project but the money were floating in their pockets, they importing rice, toothpick and manners of rubbish instead of to develop the economy and the country as buhari is doing it now even with little resources.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by 9jaown(m): 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
buhariguy:
things were cheaper because they wasted $1.1tr Without a single project but the money were floating in their pockets, they importing rice, toothpick and manners of rubbish instead of to develop the economy and the country as buhari is doing it now even with little resources.
“develop the economy and the country as buhari is doing” grin grin joke of the day.. baba argue with facts.
Like you don’t know what an economy is.. grin
Hahahahaha
You are guys are very funny walahi. grin
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by AnanseK(m): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
jamjo:

Let me reiterate Buhari as Nigerian president is a failure, and it is about time people like you understands that reinforcing failure on Nigerians will lead us into a failed state. And as for Atiku, he will never be my option for the country. You should understand that majority of Nigerians who are supporting Atiku don't necessarily think he will be a great president no, just that he will be better than Buhari , the later of two evils. Another thing is that so many Nigerians like you have internalized oppression to the extent that it has deprived you all of making a proper decision, if not why will anyone want to reinforce failure or why Nigerians continue to do the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome it can never happen. It is time Nigerians look beyond APC and PDP try doing something different for a change. Kingsley Moghalu, Oby Ezekwesili, and Omoyele Sowore will make good decisions for Nigeria if Nigerians would think outside the box.

All your argument was based on “failure” which you have not defined. And majority Nigerians may not necessarily accept your definition or agree with your conclusions.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by emmie14: 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
Simbrixton:
respect all people and be mature
Respect who?
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by princfred(m): 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
Westaslave2:
hahahaha...ta ks dear, but am on fasting!
You sure say those your words to that guy never spoil your fast already?
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Westaslave2(f): 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
princfred:
You sure say those your words to that guy never spoil your fast already?
Am a catholic n my bible says spare nt d fool frm aving his way
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by princfred(m): 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
Westaslave2:
Am a catholic n my bible says spare nt d fool frm aving his way
lol surely you are a handfull.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Simbrixton(m): 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
emmie14:

Respect who?
eleyi ti ya were o le San mo ko nsepe
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by emmie14: 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
Simbrixton:
eleyi ti ya were o le San mo ko nsepe
Nhawe. Sununga yuogu. Otele
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Simbrixton(m): 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
emmie14:

Nhawe. Sununga yuogu. Otele
na una strong pass no need to respect other ethnic groups
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by AnanseK(m): 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
jamjo:

Rubbish
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Maazieze(m): 1:38am On Feb 15, 2023
iammo:
Enough of all this inconsequential matter, sadly Nigeria would be choosing either Atiku or Buhari when we have Moghalu, Sowore, Ezikwesili, Donald duke among others. We better get our acts together and send APC and General buhari out. If not, should the economy continue in this current projection, and another recession predicted for second quarter of 2019 without any savings from increase in oil price.... Each region would suffer the pain equally especially the noise making ones

If only nigerians had listened

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner / See The Moment Buhari Landed In Akwa Ibom For His Campaign Kick Off / Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.