Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,501 members, 7,801,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife (75607 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) / Oluwo Of Iwo Attends Obas’ Council Meeting At Ooni’s Palace For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Omakraid(f): 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2018
I saw a YouTube video on the history of Yoruba land and the historian when talking about Ife Kingdom said that of the 365 days in a year, only a day is sacrifice free in the palace. Meaning every other day has one sacrifice or the other attache to it.... I pray God sees the queen through

5 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Shehunoshewhat: 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2018
I am sure all these would have been thrashed out in their pre wedding arrangements.
The former Ooni used to hold services in his palace.
My grandfather and he used to worship in same church before he became Ooni.

2 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by eneojoedu(m): 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2018
seborrhic:
I just find it odd that a deeply religious woman,an evangelist for that matter,would still have the urge to have sexual intercourse with any man.
It is not wrong,but I was feeling they shouldn't have any sexual feelings.
Modern marriages and sex test your born againism because what if the Ooni likes doing it in different styles,positions and locations in the privacy of his palace.Or if he likes having and giving head.Would she oblige or tell him its against her beliefs and teachings and walk out of the marriage?
Just asking.
what is this one saying.. say no to weed.

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by eneojoedu(m): 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
seborrhic:
I just find it odd that a deeply religious woman,an evangelist for that matter,would still have the urge to have sexual intercourse with any man.
Modern marriages and sex test your born againism because what if the Ooni likes doing it in different styles,positions and locations in the privacy of his palace.Or if he likes having and giving head.Would she oblige or tell him its against her beliefs and teachings and walk out of the marriage?
Just asking.
what is this one saying.. say no to weed. what is this one saying.. say no to weed.

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
The present generation of Yoruba kings have failed our traditions . one is calling himself Imam in Iwo now this one again
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Unik3030: 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
this girl never know where she dey....I believe this is just for d gram sha

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by babtunns(m): 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
Am I the only one noticing this ni

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by RighteousI: 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
by doing this, she has just exposed the false Christians in the church because true Christians will now know the extent of the deceit of false Christians in the church.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by talk2rotman(m): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
seborrhic:
Just asking.

look at you. it seems you don't understand right? what if it's even d wife that will be demanding all sort of styles and exploits? you are too holy... how I wish everybody will be like u. just love ur innocent mind.... but sincerely... I do think like that too atimes.... some things are just funny or difficult to fathom.

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Nickymezor(f): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
Light n darkness tinz... Anyway mk I dey observe

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
what a joke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by talk2rotman(m): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
abjisperson:
i opened twitter: Oni's wife, opened facebook: Oni's wife, everything i open, Oni's wife is there, now am even afraid of opening my cupboard

Pls be scared to open ur food o... by d time hunger wire u wella.
but what if u go open ur cupboard and u see ooni's wife inside. �
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by legibow: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
dunkem21:
Let me just keep quiet cos Ooni na my man cheesy
real king �, go for real queen.....
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
Who be that man wey him prick dey erect 4 her back grin embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by XaviDayo(m): 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ile Ife....Where religion meets traditional beliefs on the same bed.1daful

2 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Jaqenhghar: 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
Sango right now

2 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Rexnegro(m): 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
McStoic:
This is huge oo. The Ooni has to be absent before there will be a clash of gods and the Ooni's powers desert him when he must have fallen under anointing.... Anyway, i like this Ooni. He seems to be a departure from the old set traditions.
This scenario reminds me of Esther and Ahausuerus. Genuine salvation fall on you and follow you Ooni.
I just hope this will not bring conflict in the palace cos some of the cultural priests might be sad about ooni allowing such in the palace .

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Jaqenhghar: 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
RighteousI:
by doing this, she has just exposed the false Christians in the church because true Christians will now know the extent of the deceit of false Christians in the church.

Haba my guy. Even before this the hypocrisy in churches has been in the open for all. Dem no get shame again

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by DimIsaac10(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
Traditional prophetess

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by itsmeurLady(f): 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
seborrhic:
Just asking.

As a married man or woman u can give your husband or wife anyhow he or she wants it... It's not a sin, you can give him/her tail if he/she decides to have that, it doesn't change anything. Stop overthinking it, life is not that serious

2 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by sapeleboi(m): 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
she is there for a reason

2 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by bankylan: 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
seborrhic:

Just asking.

Your name is inevitably one of the following : Kingsley, Ebuka,..Cornelius, Obinna..or Chijoke.... ....You need spiritual, emotional, and social attention.....If you still live in your village, I advise you come and stay in Lagos before it is too late for u. Time is ticking!!! But I will pray for u tonight.....God needs to redesign you!!
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by jude33084(m): 11:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
Pastor as a second wife? Yoruba sha! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Aknashvillian17: 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
You are a clown. Ooni can't have nor give head it is an abomination.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by adonaimart(m): 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
Angelanest:
The new wife of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, prophetess Shilekunola Moronke Naomi officially begun her duty as the queen of Ile-Ife after holding some engagements in the palace earlier today.

The new queen also led some of her subjects and others in intense praise and worship at the palace in Ile-Ife, Osun state. The monarch and his palace aides were absent during the worship as the beautiful queen showcased her spiritual ability in a video posted online. 

Prophetess Shilekunola Moronke Naomi reportedly started public ministry at the age of eighteen before she ventured into full time ministering in October 19, 2011.

She is also the Founder/President of EN-HERALDS, a prophetic mandate and an interdenominational ministry in Akure, Ondo state, Nigeria.

The Ooni of Ile-Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, received his new wife at the palace on Thursday, a day after he marked his 44th birthday.

The marriage rights were done privately in Akure, Ondo State and she was later received at the Ooni’s palace.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/prophetess-moronke-naomi-leads-praise-and-worship-at-ooni-of-ifes-palace.html
I don't understand what is happening....

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by funshint(m): 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
seborrhic:
Just asking.
You are asking nonsense...get your mind cleansed *winks
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Daeylar(f): 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
abjisperson:
i opened twitter: Oni's wife, opened facebook: Oni's wife, everything i open, Oni's wife is there, now am even afraid of opening my cupboard
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Doctee: 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
Who is fooling who at the end of the praise and worship now she go go bow 4 shrine

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by mechanics(m): 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
dunkem21:
Let me just keep quiet cos Ooni na my man cheesy
Lolz, you must talk o.

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by ikorodureporta: 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
It appears alot of u dnt understand their religion. It's Freemasonry. Yr famous m.o.g.s are also part of it. Izzit because they"v kept yr attention away by calling Jesus...
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Vince77(m): 11:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
Too many odd things happening at once.

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by MrRichmond: 12:03am On Oct 21, 2018
Yorubas are very liberal when it comes to religion

It's one of the things I really appreciate about my people, but tradition is tradition, and this queen must learn to respect it!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? / Who Are The 10 Greatest Nigerian Women Of All Time? / Who Knows Any Igbo Name That Starts With Letter P?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.