Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,871 members, 7,806,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife (75615 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) / Oluwo Of Iwo Attends Obas’ Council Meeting At Ooni’s Palace For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 21, 2018
Chevronstaff:
not everyone who calls themselves a " Christian " is legit. When you agree with this, the said marriage wouldn't come as a surprise to you.

Go and sit down. Hypocrite. As if you will not jump at the offer if your sister was given the opportunity to marry the Ooni of Ife.

You igbos should keep off the Ooni's matter or something terrible will happen.

Just keep pokenosing in matters that don't concern you.

2 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by TFeminist(f): 12:30am On Oct 21, 2018
seborrhic:
I just find it odd that a deeply religious woman,an evangelist for that matter,would still have the urge to have sexual intercourse with any man.
It is not wrong,but I was feeling they shouldn't have any sexual feelings.
Modern marriages and sex test your born againism because what if the Ooni likes doing it in different styles,positions and locations in the privacy of his palace.Or if he likes having and giving head.Would she oblige or tell him its against her beliefs and teachings and walk out of the marriage?
Just asking.
I wanted to ask if you were an idiot
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by elisbabs499(m): 12:31am On Oct 21, 2018
Look at the guy standing behind her in the first picture- His nozzle
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Abdbaba: 12:31am On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by alexvatt(m): 12:37am On Oct 21, 2018
Yorubas don't like to be tied down by any tradition. Even the former Ooni used to go to church.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Pain(m): 12:40am On Oct 21, 2018
Our Most High Creator is not a GOD of Confusion or Chaos.

2 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 21, 2018
seborrhic:
I just find it odd that a deeply religious woman,an evangelist for that matter,would still have the urge to have sexual intercourse with any man.
Modern marriages and sex test your born againism because what if the Ooni likes doing it in different styles,positions and locations in the privacy of his palace.Or if he likes having and giving head.Would she oblige or tell him its against her beliefs and teachings and walk out of the marriage?
Just asking.

Nobody asked you how you do it with ur wife or gf. So leave what happens behind closed doors where they are. You also think way to deeply into things, not really cool
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Charly68: 12:50am On Oct 21, 2018
God is taking over Yoruba land systematically . Forget media criticism ,those who have prophetic eyes would know the handwritten of God almighty . Thank you Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Martinez19(m): 1:02am On Oct 21, 2018
seborrhic:
Just asking.
People drop their beliefs when it's getting in the way of huge financial opportunities.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by akigbemaru: 1:07am On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by enemyofprogress: 1:12am On Oct 21, 2018
All na film trick. Dem go soon fire am comot
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by enemyofprogress: 1:15am On Oct 21, 2018
seborrhic:
Just asking.
you're right. Someone told me that the man's favourite styles are wheel barrow, touch your toes and monkey
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Moveonmax: 1:20am On Oct 21, 2018
seborrhic:
Just asking.
You are confused. Get a grip, "born-againism" is not equivalent to celibacy.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by otizs: 1:33am On Oct 21, 2018
seborrhic:
Just asking.
Shut up!!! That doesn’t concern you.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by israelmao(m): 2:29am On Oct 21, 2018
People say all sorts but God can use anything or anyone to bring a revival.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by baby124: 2:31am On Oct 21, 2018
Fraudster prophetess. She even bowed down to Ooni during marriage. So she has bowed down to another god because Ooni is a small god himself. Now she will use that same mouth to call Christian God. Very funny and chaotic fraudsters. She better stop deceiving herself and accept that she is now a traditionalist. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Beey(f): 2:57am On Oct 21, 2018
One cannot serve two masters.You’ll please one & displease the other.This one is a mix mix queen.Serving God & ancestral spirits at the same time.Where does she stand? Anyway let me mind my own business.

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by nullboss: 3:01am On Oct 21, 2018
seborrhic:
Just asking.
You must be a fooooool a very big one one. na una mumu we carry bible for head holy than thou.
So tell me what is wrong in having sex in different positions or exploring sexual fantasies for a married couple.
Abi your brain dey pain you ni?

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by akbahbah(m): 3:24am On Oct 21, 2018
She should keep fooling herself. No one can fool God

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by hundredrivas(m): 3:49am On Oct 21, 2018
The day she married the oni was the day she married all the juju 4 the palace so she should stop all this prayer warrior stuffs except she wants the oni to start shoping for another wife.Dem no dey worship jesus 4 inside shrine oo.

3 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by AFONJACOW(m): 4:16am On Oct 21, 2018
after stepping on human blood, who are they deceiving I will wonder who's blood they use for that ritual

2 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by AFONJACOW(m): 4:16am On Oct 21, 2018
after stepping on human blood, who are they deceiving l wonder who's blood they use for that ritual

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by MrSensor(m): 4:38am On Oct 21, 2018
seborrhic:
Just asking.
she must do what ooni do.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by MrSensor(m): 4:41am On Oct 21, 2018
Beey:
One cannot serve two masters.You’ll please one & displease the other.This one is a mix mix queen.Serving God & ancestral spirits at the same time.Where does she stand? Anyway let me mind my own business.
jealousy will kill you.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by GreyBlood: 5:08am On Oct 21, 2018
hundredrivas:
The day she married the oni was the day she married all the juju 4 the palace so she should stop all this prayer warrior stuffs except she wants the oni to start shoping for another wife.Dem no dey worship jesus 4 inside shrine oo.
funny but true.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by sleek214(m): 5:11am On Oct 21, 2018
Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by cardoctor(m): 5:40am On Oct 21, 2018
Spiritual warfare looming.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Zuorom: 5:45am On Oct 21, 2018
After crossing the blood
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by loutainment: 5:52am On Oct 21, 2018
seborrhic:
Just asking.

But dont you think thats their personal life. You dont need thinking for them cos they do or they dont doesnt affect you. Channel your reasonings to a more profitable venture.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by lagdmark(m): 6:04am On Oct 21, 2018
I hope the Yorba Muslims wouldn't get jealous, God
I beg help the Prophetess to do great things.

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Azam101: 6:10am On Oct 21, 2018
seborrhic:
Just asking.
you can travel to ife and ask both.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by omoelerin1: 6:14am On Oct 21, 2018
baby124:
Fraudster prophetess. She even bowed down to Ooni during marriage. So she has bowed down to another god because Ooni is a small god himself. Now she will use that same mouth to call Christian God. Very funny and chaotic fraudsters. She better stop deceiving herself and accept that she is now a traditionalist. Lol.
It is a sin to bow to her husband, but is not a sin to bow to a pastor, after all, a pastor is a small god, a representative of Jesus?

You're baby Christian who is still being fed with milk. You need to grow so that you can receive solid food.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? / Who Are The 10 Greatest Nigerian Women Of All Time? / Who Knows Any Igbo Name That Starts With Letter P?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.