Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem (147736 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by AntiPonzihater: 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
Jabioro:
Is London /Porthacourt the same time zone? These people are real confusionist..London is 0hrs GMT and Port Hacourt is +1 GMT..5pm in London 6pm in Port hacourt..

Chai. Sometimes, Google before you criticise, so that if you're wrong, only you will know.

3 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
Jabioro:
Is London /Porthacourt the same time zone? These people are real confusionist..London is 0hrs GMT and Port Hacourt is +1 GMT..5pm in London 6pm in Port hacourt..

Yes they are same by this time of the year.

from first week of November it will change again.

1 Like

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Indigenous(f): 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
Fighting for freedom is the work of every Biafra's not only Nnamdi kanu .my fellow Biafra's. if you study Yoruba history very well,you will see this people have already been cursed by their fellow Yoruba who they betray back then.the man placed a curse on the Yoruba race that the only thing they will be good at is gossiping, backbiting, wickedness,evil and many unimaginable things.Yoruba people don't have any brain to do anything on their own, they want all of us to remain in a visionless country called nizooria so that they can continue their generation curse/talent of gossip and backbiting on us.my fellow Biafra's He be like say Hausa/Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe can't survived without Igbo in their hell fire called nizooria because the way they attack Igbo on Biafra issue is getting out of hand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Deepfreezer(m): 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
lexy2014:

Am not saying u shouldn't respect him. Its ur choice. I was only following ur choice of words. Calling someone ur "supreme leader" is a very very big deal except u were just using d title lightly. Let's not get carried away with d actions of all these people that stride our political space. Ur faith should b in something more than d promise of men
I gave him that title out of respect.
God is the only one who's promises never changes.
This administration has failed us. It's natural we give another a chance.

1 Like

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Bright12660(m): 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
Indigenous:
Fighting for freedom is the work of every Biafra's not only Nnamdi kanu .my fellow Biafra's. if you study Yoruba history very well,you will see this people have already been cursed by their fellow Yoruba who they betray back then.the man placed a curse on the Yoruba race that the only thing they will be good at is gossiping, backbiting, wickedness,evil and many unimaginable things.Yoruba people don't have any brain to do anything on their own, they want all of us to remain in a visionless country called nizooria so that they can continue their generation curse/talent of gossip and backbiting on us.my fellow Biafra's He be like say Hausa/Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe can't survived without Igbo in their hell fire called nizooria because the way they attack Igbo on Biafra issue is getting out of hand
My brother, I read everything on this thread. Mehn Yorubas sha, e get as their life be o. By the way, are they even Biafrans, and why are they even making noise upandan. Ah ah

2 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Deepfreezer(m): 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
Misterdhee1:

No bro. Hell on earth for you and your family. It's better you return to your biafra agitation asap because Buhari will still be president till 2023
No I'm not returning anywhere, Nigeria is my country and we are fed up with Buhari because he failed us.

3 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Deepfreezer(m): 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
ollah2:

I believe you are educated but i wonder how you and your likes still believe the bolded. Atiku is a Fulani Muslim and expecting such feat from you is pretty funny. It's even beyond the powers of the president.
Bro Atiku will do it. We believe him.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by homody(m): 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
Indigenous:

Wetin coinsign you for Igbo matter,I don't know why all this Hausa Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe won't mind their own business. you went to attack a man that doesn't have any weapons to defend himself, the man escape assassination and went into hiding to plan for the next line of action. Nizooria now call the same man a coward.whether you like it or not,Nizooria must be brought down at all cost

Why are u shooting your self .
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by lexy2014: 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
Deepfreezer:

I gave him that title out of respect.
God is the only one who's promises never changes.
This administration has failed us. It's natural we give another a chance.
like i said, i didnt say u shouldnt respect him i was only saying calling someone a "supreme leader" is deep. d word "supreme" makes kanu d ultimate in ur life but i was surprised u said u wont obey him. if u feel u can still make ur decisions irrespective of what kanu says, then he isnt ur supreme leader. u are ur own supreme leader. yes buhari has let a lot of nigerians down. its unfortunate and a lot of people are desperate to c him leave. i cant tell u who 2 vote 4 especially since d other candidates apart from atiku dont have d political structure 2 win ordinary local govt.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Jellyberry(m): 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
How and why igbo people still obey and listen to this man after wasting poor innocent lives and ran away still baffle me smh.....

1 Like

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
justice12000:
Radio Biafra Releases All Global Major Time Zones Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

The Supreme Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) worldwide, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, will be on live broadcast on Radio Biafra, London, on Sunday 21st October, 2018.

Worldwide Time Zones:

* 6:00 PM Biafra - Igwuocha/Port Harcourt Time

* 6:00 PM London Time

* 7:00 PM Berlin Time

* 8:00 PM Jerusalem, Israel Time

* 7:00 PM Paris, France Time.

* 2:00 AM Tokyo, Japan Time.

* 7:00 PM South Africa Time.

* 7:00 PM Rome, Italy Time.

* 10:30 PM India Time.

* 8:00 PM Cyprus Time.

* 1:00 PM Washington, DC, USA Time.

* 8:00 PM Nairobi, Kenya Time.

* 2:00 AM Tokyo, Japan Time.

* 7:00 PM Berlin, Germany Time.

* 8:00 PM Moscow, Russian Time.

* 2:00 PM Brazilian Time.

* 7:00 PM Madrid, Spain Time.

You are hereby encouraged to duly inform all your family members and well wishers to join us as we tune into Radio Biafra live broadcast from the holy land of Israel as stipulated above per date and time.

How to listen to Radio Biafra
-Tune into CHK 102.1
-Download Radio Biafra App on your phone or go to our website www.rblworld.tv or www.radiobiafra.co

The live broadcast can also be monitored through any of the underlisted channels, via:

* Radio Biafra App
* Tune-in Radio
* Simple Radio
* www.radiobiafra.co
* www.ipob.co
*Also follow and like us on our official Facebook page Radio Biafra to watch the live studio broadcast.

* BIAFRA TELEVISION on Satellite

On our Yamal-402 DTH Platform:
Frequency: 20/C band 55°E, freq 11045MHz

Pol: Vertical Symbol Rate: 40MSym, DVB-S, QPSK, 2/3 FEC, Service ID: 5

* Radio Biafra is also on Satellite AMOS 5 satellite @ 17E. Frequency: 12216V S/R: 27500 FEC-3/4

Visit our website link @:

www.biafraherald.co
www.thebiafratimes.co
www.IPOB.org

sorry for my IBO brothers and sisters, they know not what they really want .. some are atikulating , still looking for Biafra, tagging Lagos as a zoo(where 60% of ibo survive). Its only eastern side that needs restructuring in Nigeria. Do they think atikulating will makes them realize their unrealistic dream?. You all need to be wise, ur leaders are the Satan behind u yet they claimed to be your saviour. Do u think , amaexhi, akpabio, and co will let it work out

1 Like

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by porthouse7(f): 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
Indigenous:
how many Yoruba dey Igbo land? is d other way round Igbo can't survive without coming to Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by luluosas(m): 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
In Nigeria? If you are in Nigeria and uses the Nigerian naira to power your data services, then you are in a bigger zoo.
justice12000:

We don't acknowledge Nigeria/Lagos time zone...because it's a zoo! Look up there, you will see Biafra/Igwuocha/Port Harcourt Time Zone...use it!
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by AKzee(m): 3:36am On Oct 22, 2018
Indigenous:

Wetin coinsign you for Igbo matter,I don't know why all this Hausa Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe won't mind their own business. you went to attack a man that doesn't have any weapons to defend himself, the man escape assassination and went into hiding to plan for the next line of action. Nizooria now call the same man a coward.whether you like it or not,Nizooria must be brought down at all cost
My problem with ipob is this..... How can one create a country in a country? Get a land out of Nigeria soil and let the sun rise. Simple.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by MissJoy29(f): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
PH. Your director has finished his speech.

I'm Atikulating

Will call u on Wednesday in Enyimba city
Lol...O director mu na gi.

I know you are. Wereya nwayo o.

Oh really? Ok. No problem.

Good morning.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by ollah2: 9:32am On Oct 22, 2018
Deepfreezer:

Bro Atiku will do it. We believe him.

So believing in him automatically means it will be done? lol
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by charlsecy(m): 10:34am On Oct 22, 2018
Daboomb:
so he did not say anything about his running away or about the contribution money he collected

Run away? How?

Money he collected? From you?
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by charlsecy(m): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2018
dexterinc2003:
You are a wanted man for jumping bail....
Nnamdi didn't jump bail. Go educate yourself on what it means to jump bail.

King44:
I am expecting him Nnamdi cownu to b at the war front and not at the back blowing trumpet of war
Be educated that IPOB adopts non-violence.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by omadeltason: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
iykomo0:
av been ignoring them ever since I learned they ( oduduwa) were secretly training a military... outside Nigeria....
lair afonjas have no mind

1 Like

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Daboomb: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

But how come when abiola was killed and his wife raped and killed by ur north masters and when awolowo took RATAK they didn't pull such traffic grin

You be real Dindinrin!
First, Abiola's wife was killed, not raped.
Second, Abiola himself brought Nigeria to a Standstill
Abiola's death led to a the 4th Republic
Abiola's death was honored by handing over the next Civilian Presidency to a Yoruba
Abiola has also been declared President of Nigeria, post-homously
Abiola has also been awarded the highest National honors (reserved for Presidents only), post-humousl, in the presence of a sitting President who "stood up and apologised on behalf of all Nigerians, in the Presence of many foreign dignitaries", on our Democracy day! .

Tell me, which other traffic could be more than all these?

So, when will your dead Ojukwu or still ruaway Nnamdi Cownu recieve such "real human traffic", as compared to "likes" on faceless forums.
See why everyone agress that apart from the obvious intellectual deficiency, you Ibos are just morons with terribly-high nuisance-value.
grin grin
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
Daboomb:

[[s]b]You be real Dindinrin![/b]

First, Abiola's wife was killed, not raped.
Second, Abiola himself brought Nigeria to a Standstill
Abiola's death led to a the 4th Republic
Abiola's death was honored by handing over the next Civilian Presidency to a Yoruba
Abiola has also been declared President of Nigeria, post-homously
Abiola has also been awarded the highest National honors (reserved for Presidents only), post-humousl, in the presence of a sitting President who "stood up and apologised on behalf of all Nigerians, in the Presence of many foreign dignitaries", on our Democracy day! .

Tell me, which other traffic could be more than all these?

So, when will your dead Ojukwu or still ruaway Nnamdi Cownu recieve such "real human traffic", as compared to "likes" on faceless forums.
See why everyone agress that apart from the obvious intellectual deficiency, you Ibos are just morons with terribly-high nuisance-value.
grin [/s]grin

Trash... If u think I will waste my time with u reading this long poo on a dead topic
Then u must be inhaling pit toilet. grin
See long rant, lmao the comment pained u shaa o.

But let it go it's dead topic now grin
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Daboomb: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
ollah2:

So believing in him automatically means it will be done? lol

That is what is called "IPOB standard of optimistic reasoning"! grin grin

Na so their brain reach, if any in that flatron head.

Imagine? "he said so"...just that!
That is why they keep getting fooled over and over again, even by one of their own, Albino Nnamdi Cownu
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Daboomb: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Trash... If u think I will waste my time with u reading this long poo on a dead topic
Then u must be inhaling pit toilet. grin
See long rant, lmao the comment pained u shaa o.

But let it go it's dead topic now grin

Yeah, cry me a river.
A few lines of "solid response" have suddenly belong "long poo" grin grin grin

Just go suck it up.
I just floored you by showing you that you should never compare Abiola or any Yoruba leader, with the cowardly morons you call Ipob Leaders, who put you in harms way and then do an "Usain Bolt" dressed like a woman, as soon as they hear the sound of a Banga Knockout. grin grin grin
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Daboomb: 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
Jellyberry:
How and why igbo people still obey and listen to this man after wasting poor innocent lives and ran away still baffle me smh.....

It is called HERD MENTALITY! grin grin grin

One foolish Idiot (the Shepard) floats a foolish idea (like a Shepard nodging the Sheep in front to enter inside a swamp) ..and then all the millions of remianing SHEEP, without thinking, simply follow the first man to say "I agree" and off they all go.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by NIGHTMARE0O7: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
Daboomb:

[s]Yeah, cry me a river.
A few lines of "solid response" have suddenly belong "long poo" grin grin grin
Just go suck it up.
I just floored you by showing you that you should never compare Abiola or any Yoruba leader, with the cowardly morons you call Ipob Leaders, who put you in harms way and then do an "Usain Bolt" dressed like a woman, as soon as they hear the sound of a Banga Knockout. grin ;[/s]D grin

Still trash!
The pain is intense..
I can't read ur poo.
grin
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Daboomb: 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Still trash!
The pain is intense..
I can't read ur poo.
grin

Dindinrin!

You cant read yet you have time to cross it out and still use you crooked fingers to type TRASH.
Keep decieving yourself, the same way that Albino fraudster is decieving all Igbos. grin grin grin

..and yes, the pain is really intense, Infact it is apocalyptic. grin grin
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by NIGHTMARE0O7: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
Daboomb:

Dindinrin!

[s]You cant read yet you have time to cross it out and still use you crooked fingers to type TRASH.
Keep decieving yourself, the same way that Albino fraudster is decieving all Igbos. grin grin grin

..and yes, the pain is really intense, Infact it is apocalyptic. [/s]grin grin

If I read this poo make I take RATAK grin
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Daboomb: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

If I read this poo make I take RATAK grin

No way, l want you alive.
Instead, take Otakpiapia but ensure you are dressed like a woman, before doing so.
I will wait for you at Seme Border. undecided undecided
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by NIGHTMARE0O7: 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
Daboomb:

No way, l want you alive.
Instead, take Otakpiapia but ensure you are dressed like a woman, before doing so.
I will wait for you at Seme Border. undecided undecided

Hehehehe...
E pain this one grin
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by maasoap(m): 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
[s]
Indigenous:
[/s]

You will always lag behind Yorubas in all spheres of life. Yorubas are not responsible for your misfortune blame yourselves for once, take responsibility for once.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Election Results With Pictures / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.