Stats: 3,147,879 members, 7,798,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem (147653 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by chuckjonesbaba(m): 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
Zoharariel:
But Lagos time is not on the list. How then can I set my alarm to hear about our new proposed "Lefulendum or Atikulating instructions" ? grin

Bigots like you are the bane of Nigeria's progress... spreading hate and malice behind social media posts.. shame!
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Bhol28: 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
Coward, fraudulent.

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by dotcomnamename: 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
sirabu:
Guy if they ban you...open another account continue from where you stopped. The moderators will be insulting PMB but common criticism they can't bear.
Igbos moderators

God bless you bro. The two moderators of this section are a disgrace to humanity. They are the worst Moderators on nairaland. Especially this particular Moderator that know himself as he always hide any post that is against Igbos and their favourite political party and candidates and then ban you, but he will always leave any post especially from the East that is against PMB and abusing Yoruba people. The guy have no shame at all. He's one the reasons people outside nairaland are saying the forum has turned Ipob and South East forum. They all have no shame. He quickly hide my post because I reported the guy to him and I told him that I will report to Seun as I have my proof, meanwhile the useless Moderator didn't know that I have already screenshoted those posts hate speech and abuse by the OP.

If he didn't ban me again then he's a ba.stard grin. He will ban tire.

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by freethesheeple(m): 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
Happy B day to Isreal Prime Minister..Today is his Birtday......

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
Why is this man putting so much fear in the life of our politicians and the innocent citizens of this zoo ?
So his that important

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by TruthHurts100: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
justice12000:

We don't acknowledge Nigeria/Lagos time zone...because it's a zoo! Look up there, you will see Biafra/Igwuocha/Port Harcourt Time Zone...use it!

Can you tell us why you guys were asking Buhari to provide your leader when you all knew he fled?
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Damfostopper(m): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kanu or whatever his name is.... is a clown
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by freethesheeple(m): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
dotcomnamename:

God bless you bro. The two moderators of this section are a disgrace to humanity. They are the worst Moderators on nairaland. Especially this particular Moderator that know himself as he always hide any post that is against Igbos and their favourite political party and candidates and then ban you, but he will always leave any post especially from the East that is against PMB and abusing Yoruba people. The guy have no shame at all. He's one the reasons people outside nairaland are saying the forum has turned Ipob and South East forum. They all have no shame. He quickly hide my post because I reported the guy to him and I told him that I will report to Seun as I have my proof, meanwhile the useless Moderator didn't know that I have already screenshoted those posts hate speech and abuse by the OP.

If he didn't ban me again then he's a ba.stard grin. He will ban tire.

so Nairaland Owned by Seun a Yoruba Muslims or atheist has now tured into IPOB forum
Why are Yolubas always sad and unhappy about IPOB?

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by freethesheeple(m): 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
Damfostopper:
Kanu or whatever his name is.... is a clown

is he ur clown?
Enjoy ur Lord and saviour Lifeless buahri naaaaaaa

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by yanmiri(f): 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
toofit007:
I thought you said he will never show his face anywhere in the world again?.. .. . He shall be speaking to the entire world tomorrow 21st of October by 6pm Biafra Time through radio Biafra London KINDLY tune in.. Even buhari is eager to hear his voice..
one thing that baffles me is this, you know the truth but maybe because of your political inclination you have decided to play the bias card. I am not surprise that nigeria is such a mess of country, you see the kind of citizens a country has and the way they reason determines the kind of leadership they will produce... You see all these leaders that kept nigeria in this sorry state was also elected by the citizens of Nigeria not Cameroon nor Ghana, but citizens of Nigeria..
A country that has 30℅ her citizens who can not differentiate between state sponsored assassination attempt and a lawful arrest, why can't they root to re elect a president like Muhammad buhari?
Show me a man who will not escape in the face of a state sponsored assassination attempt, Knowing that he can die without a trace about his death and I will show you a complete idiot.
During the 1992 coup d'etat in Nigeria, there was an assassination attempt to the life of the then head of state, general badamosa babangida(ibb) he escaped via an under ground tunnel leaving his lovely Nigeria the hands of young colleagues. He spent more than one week at my hometown ekeakpara where he took refuge until everything calmed..
During the south African apartied struggle, at a time Nelson Mandela had to escape to Nigeria in other to evade arrest.
Even our own hardman Muhammad buhari had to travel to UK for an emergency medical checkup, abandoning his supposed visit to ogoni land, just because an unknown militants warned him never to step in their territory.
Nnamdi kanu did not escape because of fear of being arrested or fear of death, he escaped an attempt of being killed without a trace.
The same nnamdi kanu was under nigerian custody for almost three years, yet he never denied nor renounced BIAFRA. And I asked you, why can't you wait and hear from kanu first before jumping into conclusion.. He shall speak in the next 24hours stay tuned.
Announcement! Announcement!! Announcement!!!
BIAFRA: The supreme Leader of Indigenous people of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will be coming live on Radio Biafra London;
Date; Sunday 21st October,2018',
Time; 6pm Biafra Time
He will speak to Biafrans, friends of Biafrans and the world at large on his whereabout over a year and what transpired on 14th of September, 2017 as the Nigeria military invaded his father's compound
Therefore , inform your friends ,families and well wishers to join us on Radio Biafra London on the above date and time.
All Hail Biafra
IPOB Leadership
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by freethesheeple(m): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
Pls you can listen using the app...Am Listening now and waiteing for 6Pm to hear the Thunderous voice...
My question is: Will the Lifeless Buahri eat Sunday Rice today??
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by gofnor(m): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
justice12000:

We don't acknowledge Nigeria/Lagos time zone...because it's a zoo! Look up there, you will see Biafra/Igwuocha/Port Harcourt Time Zone...use it!
why did you mention igwuocha instead of alaigbo?
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kindredspirit1:

As much as I want the Actualization of Biafra. Mazi KANU isn't the man to lead the struggle. The man is a Joke abeg.

Oya let your papa start the actualization

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Czarugo007: 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
justice12000:

ezigbo nwachineke,your reply wu dachii.

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Biodun556(m): 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
where is Nigerian Army cyber war fare unit? They should work on the website immediately.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by pezeji(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
KANU your timing is very wrong, u for wait after buhari is voted out then u show up

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by CiIicMarin: 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
AFONJACOW:
I'm for Biafra, but I must Atikulate Obidiently to the promise land, our paramount task is to send the dullard back to Daura
agreed
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Czarugo007: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
Today,radio biafra followership has grown tremendously.worldwide people are frantically looking for it to key in,Hausa,Fulani and Yoruba media are the most enthusiastic,reasons,they want to hear the supreme leader say something so that they can see what to write about .

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by dodoro(m): 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu is a goat that should not be given any iota of attention. A no body and a compound fool should be disregarded.

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Basher8583: 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
Indigenous:

Wetin coinsign you for Igbo matter,I don't know why all this Hausa Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe won't mind their own business. you went to attack a man that doesn't have any weapons to defend himself, the man escape assassination and went into hiding to plan for the next line of action. Nizooria now call the same man a coward.whether you like it or not,Nizooria must be brought down at all cost
You are back with noise making again. So Nigerian Army is not to produce NK anymore abi. You hv found your coward of a leader, an increadible pussy.
Hope you are ready to put your life down for him. Useless thing.

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Naijaguy12345(m): 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Zoharariel:
But Lagos time is not on the list. How then can I set my alarm to hear about our new proposed "Lefulendum or Atikulating instructions" ? grin
Instructions from the supreme leader. Yeye dey smell. Mazi Cownu my foot.

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Kindredspirit1(m): 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
[ I have no business dragging matters with Bigots like you,
Seeing that you have no home training.[/quote]
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by saintneo(m): 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Xander85:

If you're looking for any place to lay the blame for any killing of unarmed protesters, look no further than Buharis' door mouth!

Let's not be decieved, IPOB is a tool to defraud the youths of Igboland. Yes Buhari sent in soldiers, I am highly against his high-handedness on our people but why do we listen to all the deception and hate on Biafra Radio. Our youths mindst for creativity and hustle should not be sacrificed on the altar of idiosyncrasy.

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Naijaguy12345(m): 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
justice12000:

But you want to be zoo's vice President ?

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by dotcomnamename: 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
freethesheeple:

so Nairaland Owned by Seun a Yoruba Muslims or atheist has now tured into IPOB forum
Why are Yolubas always sad and unhappy about IPOB?

You must have been reading my alphabets upside down which is the reason you weren't able to comprehend simple English.

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by MrGerald(m): 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
Jabioro:
Is London /Porthacourt the same time zone? These people are real confusionist..London is 0hrs GMT and Port Hacourt is +1 GMT..5pm in London 6pm in Port hacourt..
Ask questions for what you don't know, London is currently on summer time (daylight saving time) DST, which will go back 1 hour on Oct. 28, for now Nigeria and London is same time.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by SignatureNG(f): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
Who pushed this to front page?
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Jabioro: 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
MrGerald:
Ask questions for what you don't know, London is currently on summer time (daylight saving time) DST, which will go back 1 hour on Oct. 28, for now Nigeria and London is same time.
Was the question not there? London time does not go back it moved forward +1 not minus one..ok
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by thatigboman: 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
Jabioro:
Is London /Porthacourt the same time zone? These people are real confusionist..London is 0hrs GMT and Port Hacourt is +1 GMT..5pm in London 6pm in Port hacourt..
london and port harcourt have the same time now. London time changes during winter.

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by blaise26abj(m): 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
Igbos are quite funny. They are tone deaf to history. I was sympathetic to their agitations despite the constant ethic bile they spew.
Now all I see are a bunch of all talks, bail jumping, no action cowards. Even Fayose has better balls than the whole of Igbos.

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Originalsly: 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
justice12000:

As the poster and I guess PR person for Kanu....... abeg...clear this up for me....of all the countries... why is Kanu in Israel?
Che Guevara...Fidel Castro...Nelson Mandela... Martin Luther King jr....Muhammad Ali...Malcolm X.... Colin Kaepernick(US football player who kept kneeling during the National Anthem).....what do they all have that Kanu doesn't? ..... conviction.....the balls to stand up for your rights/belief...regardless of the consequences. Why isn't he inspired by Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego?....shouldn't he?
As I see it...Kanu is an agent of the West on a mission to destabilize Nigeria.... to set off civil unrest...to start a civil war...as in Egypt...as in Iraq...as in Libya. ... as in Syria....the excuse for Western forces to enter...and never leave....a means to an end. OP...feel free not to respond.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Election Results With Pictures / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61