Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

NUC Revert Policy Of 4point Grading - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NUC Revert Policy Of 4point Grading (1560 Views)

Benue State University Closed As Students Protest New CGPA Grading / Nigerian Universities To Revert To Five Point Scale Of Grading System - NUC / NUC Ranks Ahmadu Bello University No 1 In Nigeria (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NUC Revert Policy Of 4point Grading by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
So what will happen to graduates that has collected the first class degree already?

Re: NUC Revert Policy Of 4point Grading by bigtt76(f): 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
Confused people. Why reduce it before? That's how our so-called first class graduate would go abroad and be fumbling. Let the best make first class and let it be at par with foreign universities #idots angry
Re: NUC Revert Policy Of 4point Grading by IrokoOluwere: 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
ejibaba:
So what will happen to graduates that has collected the first class degree already?
I hope it’s true .
Ejibaba. Where did you get this?
Re: NUC Revert Policy Of 4point Grading by aristocrazzy: 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
Wonderful, lemme go and recalculate my gp
Re: NUC Revert Policy Of 4point Grading by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
Are they now saying Polytechnics that uses the 4point grade system would have to revert to 5 points? What then would happen to people with a 4point grade certificate? This was what I was arguing with some Nairalanders. Imagine seeing someone with a 3.89 CGPA as a first class from Poly while another with that grade is on Second class upper honour in University. Confusion!
Re: NUC Revert Policy Of 4point Grading by Elevation(m): 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
School is good, destiny is better while Jesus is the best ,Proverbs 20:24 Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way? Come to your maker discover who you are ,you came to earth for a reason, be purpose driven, discover from God, there is God's own indwelling ability in you pls discover why you were born and why you came to earth. Thanks. Happy Sunday in advance!!!!!
Re: NUC Revert Policy Of 4point Grading by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

I hope it’s true .
Ejibaba. Where did you get this?

You want to pay me for the news?...check the letter to that effect I uploaded
Re: NUC Revert Policy Of 4point Grading by Kenmatt(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Are they now saying Polytechnics that uses the 4point grade system would have to revert to 5 points? What then would happen to people with a 4point grade certificate? This was what I was arguing with some Nairalanders. Imagine seeing someone with a 3.89 CGPA as a first class from Poly while another with that grade is on Second class upper honour in University. Confusion!

You can not even do a simple arithmetic.

When you see 3.89 of CGPA from a Polytechnic, it's known to be out of 4 point grade. Like wise that of Universities. You should also know that it is out of 5 point grade.
Re: NUC Revert Policy Of 4point Grading by Meel: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
GrabHisBalls:

No be NUC dey regulate poly, na NBTE.

The memo no affect poly
Re: NUC Revert Policy Of 4point Grading by fergie001: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Idowu Olayinka,over to you

(1) (Reply)

ASUU STRIKE!! Lecturers Rejects Buhari’s Latest Offer, Strike Continues / Another Strike Looms In Nigerian Universities / is Imopoly now University Of Agriculture And Environmental Science, Umuagwo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.