Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:26 PM

“my Boyfriend Comes Everytime We Kiss” Woman Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “my Boyfriend Comes Everytime We Kiss” Woman Cries Out (4678 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. / I Love My Boyfriend But Everytime We Sleep Together, He Sets My Nipples On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Boyfriend Comes Everytime We Kiss” Woman Cries Out by Jozzy77: 12:12am On Oct 21, 2018
Beleaguered lady cries out after finding out her boyfriend of 2 years is an “overcomer” as he comes everytime they kiss and cuddle. She shared her story with relationship blogger Joromulofin on Instagram.

"I have a boyfriend which ive been dating for two years how we’ve never had sex before cos I’m still a virgin and i told him im not ready so he accepted. But the problem is this guy always cums anyhow like we just kiss and romance he has never even opened my skirt before he dosent know how under my skirt looks like but whenever we just kiss and cuddle he will just release its embarrassing joro sometimes..." http://naijahumour.net/473-2/

1 Like

Re: “my Boyfriend Comes Everytime We Kiss” Woman Cries Out by Offpoint: 12:18am On Oct 21, 2018
Lucky man, I wish I have such a gift cuz my 30sec is really too long and exhausting...
With such a gift you'll avert the possibilities of dying on top a woman.
With such a gift, there'll be nothing like "Faster, harder, is that all you got? proof to me you got what it takes"
with such a gift, there will be nothing like "I miss my period" in the future
with such a gift, your chances of being unfortunate in life is zero.

lucky man - wise man

"Only a foolish pènis will erect for more than 5 minutes" offpoint 2018

6 Likes

Re: “my Boyfriend Comes Everytime We Kiss” Woman Cries Out by IrokoOluwere: 12:20am On Oct 21, 2018
Offpoint:
wise man
Re: “my Boyfriend Comes Everytime We Kiss” Woman Cries Out by sKeetz(m): 12:22am On Oct 21, 2018
Offpoint:
Lucky man, I wish I have such a gift cuz my 30sec is really too long and exhausting...

I swear angry
Re: “my Boyfriend Comes Everytime We Kiss” Woman Cries Out by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:49am On Oct 21, 2018
grin
Re: “my Boyfriend Comes Everytime We Kiss” Woman Cries Out by frozen70(f): 1:01am On Oct 21, 2018
He desires to have you and even make love to you

He can't wait for you to have it with him

He is already filled and needed to explore

He is over joyed looking forward to have you

Those cum is happening out of deep love

1 Like

Re: “my Boyfriend Comes Everytime We Kiss” Woman Cries Out by ibori1(m): 1:15am On Oct 21, 2018
disturbed

Re: “my Boyfriend Comes Everytime We Kiss” Woman Cries Out by Kseafresh: 1:17am On Oct 21, 2018
I don't understand,he comes!! When does he goes!?

1 Like

Re: “my Boyfriend Comes Everytime We Kiss” Woman Cries Out by Ever8054: 1:40am On Oct 21, 2018
frozen70:
He desires to have you and even make love to you

He can't wait for you to have it with him

He is already filled and needed to explore

He is over joyed looking forward to have you

Those cum is happening out of deep love
analyzing sex like you created it....

3 Likes

Re: “my Boyfriend Comes Everytime We Kiss” Woman Cries Out by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:01am On Oct 21, 2018
This Off point guy doesn't disappoint at being off point in every issue raised on this platform.
BTW...

STOP PAYING RENT!

Are you tired of being embarrassed by your landlord?
Are you looking to own your own house without stress and any hassle? Sterling Homes Ltd offers lovely estates at affordable prices with unbelievable payment plans. Kindly follow the link below to the page on Facebook to see for yourself. We've got estates in Mowe, Ikorodu, Atan-Otta, Ibeju-Lekki, and Ojodu Berger for great payment plans to ease you off high prices of lands.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

Contact me on: 08054981243, or
akinmola@sterlinghomesltd.com.

Or the company's website: www.sterlinghomesltd.com

Below is the link for breakdown of the estates, locations and prices:

https://m.facebook.com/Buddy-Estate-Consult-2315363808505949/?ref=bookmarks

I'll be expecting you!
Re: “my Boyfriend Comes Everytime We Kiss” Woman Cries Out by Mykesteinjnr: 7:18am On Oct 21, 2018
The "OVERCOMER" part weak me I swear...

1 Like

Re: “my Boyfriend Comes Everytime We Kiss” Woman Cries Out by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2018
Once experienced that back in school, guys I felt embarrassed at first I thought it was a problem but leta got to know it was over excitement because I never expect her to react with full 360 degree....

Omo been a novice no sure pass experience na master kiss

1 Like

Re: “my Boyfriend Comes Everytime We Kiss” Woman Cries Out by Airtimex(m): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2018
You are not ready for sex, why complaining?
Allow the young man free some loads jhoor!

Some girls shaa sad
Re: “my Boyfriend Comes Everytime We Kiss” Woman Cries Out by Thejustw14(m): 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
Your boyfriend is comic.:!!:.
Re: “my Boyfriend Comes Everytime We Kiss” Woman Cries Out by courna(m): 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
the guy is experiencing overfloating....
him carburetor don full....
lol....
Re: “my Boyfriend Comes Everytime We Kiss” Woman Cries Out by crixlight2(m): 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
She don finish that guy life , you will know that the guy is a chronic masturbator due to the lack of sex , that guy family should rescue him from that girl and find him better girl with open honey pot
Re: “my Boyfriend Comes Everytime We Kiss” Woman Cries Out by SignatureNG(f): 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
lol
click my signature
Re: “my Boyfriend Comes Everytime We Kiss” Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
His own better in a way. Before somebody go tell am harder harder, he go don come sef dey begin put on his boxers. Who wan die on top woman? grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

People Who Took Plastic Surgery Too Far (a Thread) / What Do Women Want For Valentines Day ?? / Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.