Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days (11611 Views)

Funny Toasting Lines! / Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight / Toasting Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by rahjan: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2010
i used to accost girls and say sumtin like ''hey baby i wanna spoke to you and i wanna fall in love''
i love u pass my mother.
Girls must have been very patient in those days

share your own funny ones lets laff out loud

1 Like

Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Okijajuju1(m): 9:53am On Jul 16, 2010
They didnt know any better
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by adaybola(f): 9:54am On Jul 16, 2010
Okija_juju:

lol!!!! Yeah, you r rite.
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by jaybee3(m): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2010
u r the cockroach in me cupboard grin grin grin grin
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by adaybola(f): 9:56am On Jul 16, 2010
jay bee:

lol!!!

check this, "the apple in me eyes" lol!!!!!!!! Heard that alot in those days. Funny though, they were people i'd never even seen before!
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:05am On Jul 16, 2010
yeaaaaaaaa sugar in my tea
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by thweraja10: 10:08am On Jul 16, 2010
I love you talk your own.
Any time i see you my heart just dey doo Gbim Gbim.
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by saintneo(m): 10:41am On Jul 16, 2010
the only mosquito in my mosquito net - just kidding

15 years ago - hey babe, u look very tanta---(reads from his palm)---------tantalising. eeeeeehm, (looks back at my friend) -------- me and my friend we were discussing -----------.(goes dumb) can u read what's on my palm?

1 Like

Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Acidosis(m): 10:52am On Jul 16, 2010
The Oyel (Oil) In My Jolof Rice
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by candylips(m): 11:18am On Jul 16, 2010
rahjan:

i used to accost girls and say sumtin like ''hey baby i wanna [b]spoke [/b]to you and i wanna fall in love''
i love u pass my mother.

u mean u dey toast babe with this kin english grin
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by spikedcylinder: 11:50am On Jul 16, 2010
"You looks familiarly". undecided
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2010
spikedcylinder:

grin grin
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2010
"Are you reading magazine?"  when you already see magazine in her hand.
"No, I'm sleeping" the lady answered

That's how all the lines wey our man don cram disappear

1 Like

Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by adaybola(f): 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2010
Jarus:

grin grin

u grin familiarly
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2010
first we compose abt 3 page love letter and look for the younger brother give him N5 for biscuit and den plead him to deliver the letter to his sister when his mom is not arroud undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by zenus(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2010
I love you pass my PC

1 Like

Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by EEVICTOREE(m): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2010
Your Pant is my Handkerchief, grin grin
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2010
mam bebe ya love dey kill me! (she hasnt told u dat she loves yetoo)

de sugar in my tea! my jollof rice! my akwa nwa!

You hav not muster enuf courage to talk to her but u will go and broadcast to your friends dat the girl is all ready yours and everybody should keep off (as dey will even go) grin grin

Sweet world those days! grin no be now wey girls dey carry the thing put for your nose dey beg u to f, k!
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by CuteAngel(f): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2010
Alo girl i wanna chop frend with you. tongue
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by trisurface: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2010
My Approach was Highly personal AND SO FAKE!
I would offer to tell them their Vital statistics just by looking at them.
'Let me see, You would be a 34-26-38, Plus or Minus 1 inch'!
Dont know why I never got slapped.
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Okijajuju1(m): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2010
Baybay!! Everytime I see you, I loose control. I like your figure 8, in short I dont even know what to say. Everytime I set my eyes on you, my heart rejoices. Baybay! I want you to be my woman.

Sweet lines!!  Worked like a charm

1 Like

Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by nellaluv(f): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2010
jay bee:

lol, jaybee, you fck up grin grin grin

spikedcylinder:

This line is very popular and lame undecided
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by jaybee3(m): 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2010
^^^
It wasn't me
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Okijajuju1(m): 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Yes o!! or Baybay, you remind me of someone, have we met before.

And these lines are still in use today.
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by chuks0421(m): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2010
hi,, your face is very similar grin grin

1 Like

Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by jorem(m): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2010
As i dey set my eyes on u "a strong Chemical reaction just took place within my body"
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by nellaluv(f): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2010
jay bee:

^^^
It wasn't me

I know, i believe you tongue
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Parnassuss(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2010
chuks 042:

LOL I used dis line, and got pissed wen she didn't call my error.

greateros:

first we compose abt 3 page love letter and look for the younger brother give him N5 for biscuit and den plead him to deliver the letter to his sister when his mom is not arroud undecided undecided

Too many people I know used dis tactic. Truthfully, I just loved to watch. But I'd occasionally meet qa girl walking alone and say 'hello, do u mind if we walk together, I'd appreciate ur company.' Call me Mr smooth.  cool

2 Likes

Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by nellaluv(f): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2010
chuks 042:

LWKMD
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by bjmighty(m): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2010
Una no go kill pesin with LAFFFF

Ok my own, I used to walk up to the girl and ask "Do you know me?" (whether she says "Yes or No"wink Well, my father is the owner of that car parked in front of that church.  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by salamander(m): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2010
The love letter goes like this:

"The brightness of this day has given me this opportunity to write you this missive. From the sugar mountain, across the milk ocean through the coffee Island and that makes it a very sweet 'tea'."

Don't ask me when was that, lol

2 Likes

Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by damilola15: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2010
rahjan:

i used to accost girls and say sumtin like ''hey baby i wanna spoke to you and i wanna fall in love''
i love u pass my mother.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Oh boy u dey try o

Okija_juju:

They were rather expecting it.   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

jay bee:

u r the cockroach in me cupboard  grin grin grin grin
LOVE.4BUG:

yeaaaaaaaa sugar in my tea

You're on track guys
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

spikedcylinder:

mumu!! that is after he must have seen her a couple of times o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos / Glad I Found You. / Is Love At First Sight Really Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.