Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,147 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy (44930 Views)

Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) / Pasuma’s Son, Jibola, Graduates As Best Student In US School / EKSU VC, Edward Olanipekun's Son Graduates From UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by dainformant(m): 8:34am On Oct 21, 2018
Congratulations are in order for second lieutenant UE Nwama who graduated as the best student at the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2018. 

The young officer who is the son of Igwe Obosi Eze AC Iweka 3 in Anambra state, was presented with the prestigious and coveted Golden Sword award, to mark his achievement at the concluded Passing Out Parade in Kaduna state. 

According to reports, Nwama not only emerged the best in his department both Air Force and Navy, in the final year of his training at the academy, he emerged as the Academy Cadet Adjutant (ACA).

The ACA, according to military sources, is the most senior/powerful cadet, and more or less the de facto administrator of his set in the academy. He oversees all the affairs of his (cadet) set and liaises with the military authorities in the academy on their behalf.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/ue-nwama-best-graduating-student-at-nigerian-defence-academy.html

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by PapaNnamdi: 8:42am On Oct 21, 2018
Wetin igwe pikin de do for NDA?
His superior be like "my prince, give me 20 push up" And the elders and ono owu will be like

58 Likes

Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by SarkinYarki: 8:42am On Oct 21, 2018
To be ACA in AKA is not beans , he must have strong leadership qualities but unfortunately his career will be cut short in the name of meritless quota system by the time he becomes colonel or Brigadier to make way for Dull Hausa Fulani officers to head the all sensitive positions in the Army

180 Likes 10 Shares

Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by ajokebelle(f): 8:42am On Oct 21, 2018
Wow.
Congrats.
The father is handsome.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by izzou(m): 8:43am On Oct 21, 2018
grin grin

Congratulations dude

You can now go about beating up anyone who mistakenly scratches your car in traffic, stops you from breaking any law, refuses you from jumping queues and treat you like an ordinary citizen.

You have been certified to beat anyone up bro cool

Congratulations cool

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by PapaNnamdi: 8:44am On Oct 21, 2018
Nollywood movie coming soon THE SOLDIER PRIN...

zeb ejiro :

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by PapaNnamdi: 8:46am On Oct 21, 2018
ajokebelle:
Wow. Congrats. The father is handsome.
Small girl with village gods spotted

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by Kaetoh: 9:03am On Oct 21, 2018
ajokebelle:
Wow.
Congrats.
The father is handsome.
visit the East and I promise you'll end up messing up all your undies with wettings. We are honestly not like your Afonja brothers . Each Time I land at the Lagos airport I see everybody black as if they were covered with some dirty black dust. But here in the east it's quite different , people look cute... Too many reasons for the Afonja hating.. Winks.

95 Likes 12 Shares

Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by gidgiddy: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2018
I wonder how long before they send him to go and die in Sambisa?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2018
Kaetoh:
visit the East and I promise you'll end up messing up all your undies with wettings. We are honestly not like your Afonja brothers . Each Time I land at the Lagos airport I see everybody black as if they were covered with some dirty black dust. But here in the east it's quite different , people look cute... Too many reasons for the Afonja hating.. Winks.

Must you comment ? See your asinine submission. You guys should stop acting stupidly on this forum.

Congrats to the young man. NDA no be beans.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by DoyenExchange: 9:37am On Oct 21, 2018
Congrats son. But... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by Hopebringer: 9:38am On Oct 21, 2018
SarkinYarki:
To be ACA in AKA is not beans , he must have strong leadership qualities but unfortunately his career will be cut short in the name of meritless quota system by the time he becomes colonel or Brigadier to make way for Dull Hausa Fulani officers to head the all sensitive positions in the Army

Very true

Our brothers and sisters from the south east are denied alot under buhari

This is why you must all atikulate

23 Likes

Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by Rexnegro(m): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2018
mehn e don Tay wey I see one star officer in NA...

1 Like

Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by visijo(m): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2018
is he not suppose to take over from his dad ??
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2018
Kaetoh:

14 Likes

Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:39am On Oct 21, 2018
This is nice.
Congratulations to him.
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by IkpuMmadu: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2018
Igbo again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by sabenabeauty(f): 9:39am On Oct 21, 2018
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by akins177(m): 9:39am On Oct 21, 2018
ajokebelle:
Wow.
Congrats.
The father is handsome.
. if I hear sey the father handsome again.... naso una dey snatch person papa

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by Unlimited22: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2018
izzou:
grin grin

Congratulations dude

You can now go about beating up anyone who mistakenly scratches your car in traffic, stops you from breaking any law, refuses you from jumping queues and treat you like an ordinary citizen.

You have been certified to beat anyone up bro cool

Congratulations cool
Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by AzizG550(m): 9:39am On Oct 21, 2018
Royal soldier

2 Likes

Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by Boyooosa(m): 9:39am On Oct 21, 2018
dainformant:
Congratulations are in order for second lieutenant UE Nwama who graduated as the best student at the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2018. 

The young officer who is the son of Igwe Obosi Eze AC Iweka 3 in Anambra state, was presented with the prestigious and coveted Golden Sword award, to mark his achievement at the concluded Passing Out Parade in Kaduna state. 

According to reports, Nwama not only emerged the best in his department both Air Force and Navy, in the final year of his training at the academy, he emerged as the Academy Cadet Adjutant (ACA).

The ACA, according to military sources, is the most senior/powerful cadet, and more or less the de facto administrator of his set in the academy. He oversees all the affairs of his (cadet) set and liaises with the military authorities in the academy on their behalf.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/ue-nwama-best-graduating-student-at-nigerian-defence-academy.html

And they mentioned Igwe like a known person in the topic..
Or is there only one If we in the east? No!
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by Eponbubu: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2018
Kaetoh:

Olori pelebe gbenu soun

7 Likes

Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by servercodes001: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2018

Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by CheapDataGuy: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2018
sad
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by Orevastar5(m): 9:40am On Oct 21, 2018
Princes normally go dey jump queues, oppress people etc
Army men do worse
What of military prince?? Lol

No be all sha

2 Likes

Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by 12345baba(m): 9:40am On Oct 21, 2018
My prince is heading to sambisa
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by Hamilton1(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2018
Sambisa is waiting 4 him/fulani herdsmen
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by Onlinealaba(m): 9:45am On Oct 21, 2018
A big congrats to him

check my siggy, get your SMART tvs and sound bars at affordable rate, payment on delivery available for lagos residents. BUY4me available too
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by Lankious(m): 9:45am On Oct 21, 2018
Congrats Bro all d best

1 Like

Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 21, 2018
AzizG550:
Royal soldier

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic / Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding / Archibong Bassey, UNICAL 19-Year-Old First Class Graduate Shares Success Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.