Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy (44932 Views)

Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) / Pasuma’s Son, Jibola, Graduates As Best Student In US School / EKSU VC, Edward Olanipekun's Son Graduates From UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by Agboki: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2018
Onlinetohelp02:
Royal 2Lt....... U better go and become a king rather than this stupid military job. Talking to you from experience

Bt u na recruit na
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2018
But the igwe put on skirt and blouse. Let me come and b going.
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by nwaanambra1(m): 10:54am On Oct 21, 2018
izzou:
grin grin

Congratulations dude

You can now go about beating up anyone who mistakenly scratches your car in traffic, stops you from breaking any law, refuses you from jumping queues and treat you like an ordinary citizen.

You have been certified to beat anyone up bro cool

Congratulations cool

bro. in as much as agree with you, but THE FACT IS - IGBO SOLDIERS DONT ENGAGE IN CIVILIAN BRUTALITY. THEY SEE IT AS DEMEANING TO THEIR UNIFORM.

take your time and investigate and you will see its only Afonja soldiers and hausa-fulani soldiers that does that.

NOTE: AFONJA SOLDIERS - NOT YORUBA CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS.
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by lexy2014: 10:54am On Oct 21, 2018
ajokebelle:
Wow.
Congrats.
The father is handsome.
Are u into sugar daddies?
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by Gracesofar(m): 10:54am On Oct 21, 2018
SarkinYarki:
To be ACA in AKA is not beans , he must have strong leadership qualities but unfortunately his career will be cut short in the name of meritless quota system by the time he becomes colonel or Brigadier to make way for Dull Hausa Fulani officers to head the all sensitive positions in the Army

Nwama was a cracked cadet. Very coming up. He was a prep winger from 3 bars number 2 lance corporal, number 3 corporal. Number 7 sergeant or so. And he was Bsuo of Mogadishu before he became ACA.

That cadet has a very large future in the military if he becomes an Artillery officer
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by Gracesofar(m): 10:56am On Oct 21, 2018
Congratulations Ernest Nwama. Mother of clowns a partial shayii pot who still have emotions

Congratulations codep
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by Vivuch: 11:00am On Oct 21, 2018
Kaetoh:
visit the East and I promise you'll end up messing up all your undies with wettings. We are honestly not like your Afonja brothers . Each Time I land at the Lagos airport I see everybody black as if they were covered with some dirty black dust. But here in the east it's quite different , people look cute... Too many reasons for the Afonja hating.. Winks.
onye nkogheri.
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by Hopebringer: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2018
[s]
omooba969:

Your bitterness is gradually eating you up from within coz you are clearly devoid of reason.

Please, can you reference a period when things ever got better in Nigeria?
[/s]

Shut up
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by tee4naija(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2018
Wetin Igwe son de do for NDA?
His brother is currently live on radio addressing his fellow countrymen.
Biafra is only for the low-lifers.
The successful and optimistic ones belong to Nigeria.
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by Youngpo413: 11:26am On Oct 21, 2018
ajokebelle:
Wow. Congrats. The father is handsome.
Handsome and fit.

1 Like

Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by Sardauna24(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2018
SarkinYarki:
To be ACA in AKA is not beans , he must have strong leadership qualities but unfortunately his career will be cut short in the name of meritless quota system by the time he becomes colonel or Brigadier to make way for Dull Hausa Fulani officers to head the all sensitive positions in the Army
what is dis one saying again?
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by chuksbrian(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2018
checking the temp of nigeria

Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by royalair(m): 11:34am On Oct 21, 2018
ajokebelle:
Wow.
Congrats.
The father is handsome.
why naa

Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by omooba969(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2018
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

Shut up

Lolcheesy

Empty head. grin
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by budusky05(m): 11:48am On Oct 21, 2018
A true son of his father, not that other Coward who foolishly disappeared after seeing common python dance.
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by yinnyme(m): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2018
SarkinYarki:

If he keeps it up in all his courses the sky is the limit, quota system doesn't affects the best.
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by yinnyme(m): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2018
SarkinYarki:

f he keeps it up in all his courses the sky is the limit, quota system doesn't affects the best. The best is the best.
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by OyinO: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kaetoh:
visit the East and I promise you'll end up messing up all your undies with wettings. We are honestly not like your Afonja brothers . Each Time I land at the Lagos airport I see everybody black as if they were covered with some dirty black dust. But here in the east it's quite different , people look cute... Too many reasons for the Afonja hating.. Winks.
Black is MELANIN, and not a symbol of dirt. Ignorant self hater spotted.
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by kechywillz(m): 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
ajokebelle:
Wow.
Congrats.
The father is handsome.
Go hustle the young man n leave the old man alone
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kaetoh:

Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by mamatwiny(f): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
Obosi and war/fight are like 5 &6.
He embrassed their true calling.
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by SarkinYarki: 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
yinnyme:

f he keeps it up in all his courses the sky is the limit, quota system doesn't affects the best. The best is the best.

Name one Non northern sword of honour winner that has made it beyond Brigadier, I know many that were even retired as majors ...A lot of tribal nepotism goes into military heirachy in Nigeria and merit is not considered trust me
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by Neatb(m): 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
I pray they don't sacrifice him at the alters of bokoharam
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by emexc11(m): 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
Congratulations bro. Igbo's in general are proud of you. PROUDLY ANAMBRARIAN
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by akdjr(m): 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
And when another Python dance is announced he will be deployed to Biafra land.
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by Toblesh(m): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kaetoh:

Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by lereinter(m): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kaetoh:

even the colonial master didn't make such vague comments

you are a disgrace
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
PapaNnamdi:
Wetin igwe pikin de do for NDA?

His superior be like
"my prince, give me 20 push up"
And the elders and ono owu will be like
You think its all Traditional rulers that have money. I won't be surprised if the son had to struggle to gain entrance into the military.
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by Onlinetohelp02(m): 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
Agboki:

Bt u na recruit na
am not even a soldier, but have worked with generals
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by ttmax09(m): 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hopebringer:

fuel N87
Rice 50kg bag N8000
Jobs in abundance
Foreign debt Below $10 BILLION
GDP grew annually

World bank rated Nigeria economy as fastest growing in the continent
Power supply Same at it is today
Crime was lower
Bokoharam weren't as successful as they are today
Nigeria wasnt as divided as it is today
Life style was better
poverty was less
inflation was lower

$1 WAS N120
Honestly this government is very bad but there was never a time during GEJ that 1$ was 120

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic / Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding / Archibong Bassey, UNICAL 19-Year-Old First Class Graduate Shares Success Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.